Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #24 (September 4, 2020)

(Sep. 04, 2020  4:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So just out of curiosity, in the legends festival do you lose a star (assuming you have one) if you are defeated?
Nope they can only gain stars
I have a feeling that we will see sisco win
(Sep. 04, 2020  5:05 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I have a feeling that we will see sisco win
That would eliminate Valt and Free from the tournament.
(Sep. 04, 2020  4:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So just out of curiosity, in the legends festival do you lose a star (assuming you have one) if you are defeated?

I think you gain stars as that is how get to the Semi-Finals.
pretty nice episode i must say that
Valt has been looking like the number one blader I see.
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: pretty nice episode i must say that
Where did you watch it ?
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:18 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: pretty nice episode i must say that
Where did you watch it ?

i watched on the corocoro youtube channel using a japanese VPN
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:18 AM)g2_ Wrote: Where did you watch it ?

i watched on the corocoro youtube channel using a japanese VPN
Link please.
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: i watched on the corocoro youtube channel using a japanese VPN
Link please.

you wont be able to watch it as it is region locked. you will have to download a VPN and then connect it to japan and then go on youtube and type corocoro. The latest video is the episode.
Not gonna lie...
Episode review

This episode is really good Overall and the character establishment for sisco is darn heart-worming and really cool overall i give this a 9/10 story wise it's pretty fun and enjoyable episode

I can't wait till the next episode since it has god tier animation

Manly tag battle is the title for the next episode if im translating it correctly
WHY CANT THEY BRING BACK PHI AND HYDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:17 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Valt has been looking like the number one blader I see.
If you watch this episode, not really.
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:38 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:17 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Valt has been looking like the number one blader I see.

I'm forced to agree with you.
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:38 AM)g2_ Wrote: If you watch this episode, not really.

I'm forced to agree with you.

Well remember when Kreis Satan bursted Winning Valkyrie? Valt always tends to be nerfed around his friends. I wouldn't worry. Besides Valt still has a chance of reaching the semi finals.
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:42 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm forced to agree with you.

Well remember when Kreis Satan bursted Winning Valkyrie? Valt always tends to be nerfed around his friends. I wouldn't worry. Besides Valt still has a chance of reaching the semi finals.

Agreed. He still got the star for the match so he his moving on to semi's. Also, he did get blindsided pretty hard. Looking forward to the individual matches.
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:38 AM)g2_ Wrote:
im just clowning cuz he hasnt done anything special this season but is always getting praised for being the ''Best''
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:44 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:38 AM)g2_ Wrote: If you watch this episode, not really.
im just clowning cuz he hasnt done anything special this season but is always getting praised for being the ''Best''

If I'm being honest, he hasn't done anything impressive yet. Even Aiga defeated Lane.
The Lui and Drum team up is going to be so interesting they are literally the complete opposite of each other.
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:28 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Not gonna lie...
I can relate to that tho geist claw=mirage claw