Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #24 (September 4, 2020)

24) A God Battle of Friendship!
友情の神(ゴッド)バトル!
Yūjō no Goddo Batoru!!
September 4, 2020

Source: https://i.imgur.com/Bq7mL7q.jpg,
https://i.imgur.com/zHaaEjn.jpg
Probably Free vs Valt or Shu vs Valt but I doubt it tho
Anyway staff list

Storyboard: mototo terada
Screenplay: yukinori fukuburo
Director: Moto terada
Animator director : natsuki watanabe

By looking at the staff list maybe this episode animation and all that good stuff will be promising considering this episode has the most amount of staff in the bench of these episodes (21,22,23,24) looking forward to this tho
God? Could be referencing Valt vs Shu or Free vs Valt
I doubt its Shu vs Valt, there is no Spriggan yet.
(Aug. 05, 2020  4:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: I doubt its Shu vs Valt, there is no Spriggan yet.

True, so then Free vs Valt most likely.
(Aug. 05, 2020  3:01 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Probably Free vs Valt or Shu vs Valt but I doubt it tho
Anyway staff list

By looking at the staff list maybe this episode animation and all that good stuff will be promising considering this episode has the most amount of staff in the bench of these episodes (21,22,23,24) looking forward to this tho

Well for me, Valt vs Shu having a battle in this episode is a possibility. Achilles possibly appearing in episode 21 and in 22 is early if it's really slated to be released in September. Since we don't have yet any legit info about August 12th corocoro issue, Takara Tomy can catch us by surprise by possibly revealing that Achilles is actually gonna be released this August. This is just me, though.
This can easily be a 2v2 as the episode before this is a 2v2.
It's Rantaro vs Valt

(Aug. 05, 2020  5:15 PM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  3:01 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Probably Free vs Valt or Shu vs Valt but I doubt it tho
Anyway staff list

Well for me, Valt vs Shu having a battle in this episode is a possibility. Achilles possibly appearing in episode 21 and in 22 is early if it's really slated to be released in September. Since we don't have yet any legit info about August 12th corocoro issue, Takara Tomy can catch us by surprise by possibly revealing that Achilles is actually gonna be released this August. This is just me, though.

that could honestly happen. They did it for diabolos, they waited till like the day before Lucifer to reveal Abyss and Death Diabolos. So a last Saturday release could happen.
It's probably either
Valt vs Free
Valt vs Rantaro
(I do think it's Valt vs Free more likely)
Well the term “friendship god” could imply a number of things:
My guesses are
Valt vs Rantaro
Drum vs ???
(Aug. 05, 2020  9:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well the term “friendship god” could imply a number of things:
My guesses are
Valt vs Rantaro
Drum vs ???

Also Valt vs Free. They say a God Battle of Friendship, so it could be referring to the actual season.
Orrrr it could be Valt & Silas vs Free & Rantaro or vise versa. We don’t even know if this is a 1v1 yet
Must be Valt & Silas vs Free & Rantaro
Due to World Spriggan possibly being B-172. It might be Shu vs Valt. World Spriggan vs Brave Valkyrie.
(Aug. 09, 2020  6:32 AM)g2_ Wrote: Due to World Spriggan possibly being B-172. It might be Shu vs Valt. World Spriggan vs Brave Valkyrie.
Yup probably since them both share a "god" Title like shu the enshin/enjin which means god of flames and and valt who is title currently unknown probably kaminoobouō which means god of war
(Aug. 05, 2020  4:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: I doubt its Shu vs Valt, there is no Spriggan yet.

Are you sure about that?
(Aug. 09, 2020  11:38 PM)rainy days Wrote:

Are you sure about that?
Not sure, but I dont think its gonna happen.
(Aug. 10, 2020  12:33 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  11:38 PM)rainy days Wrote: Are you sure about that?
Not sure, but I dont think its gonna happen.

The thing is TT had problems releasing Spriggan and Achilles due to COVID-19. They placed Achilles on that RBV because they know dropping all money for Spriggan is not the best option in times like this but according to anime Shu is not appearing with Spriggan like legit rn. Aiga made a debut which means they are gonna showcase Aiga first before Shu...Anime logic.
(Aug. 05, 2020  3:01 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Shu vs Valt
Yeah Mostly it will be Shu vs Valt. We haven't seen that battle in a long time
Imagine if this is Valt vs Free and Valt uses 6 bladed mode to spin steal from Fafnir.