Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #24 (September 4, 2020)

(Aug. 21, 2020  2:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: Do we know anything about this?
Well I saw the next episodes preview and I can see that they are going to the US and battling In the ARENA WHERE VALT BECAME WORLD CHAMPION. So I’m guessing we will se shu in this episode and his tag battle with valt
I could see this being Shu, Free, or Aiga against Valt.

Edit: nevermind it is undoubtedly Shu
Tag battle I assume it's going to be shu and valt vs free and lui
(Aug. 21, 2020  3:38 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Tag battle I assume it's going to be shu and valt vs free and lui
I think its going to be a perfect time to introduce Valkyrie's 6 bladed mode.
How can Shu come in the featival all the spots are chosen unless someone’s bey gets destroyed in episode 23?
(Aug. 21, 2020  4:40 PM)Gurjaan Wrote: How can Shu come in the featival all the spots are chosen unless someone’s bey gets destroyed in episode 23?

it's probably Rantaro and Val vs Free and Lui

(Aug. 21, 2020  4:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  3:38 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Tag battle I assume it's going to be shu and valt vs free and lui

Same here.
(Aug. 21, 2020  4:44 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  4:40 PM)Gurjaan Wrote: How can Shu come in the featival all the spots are chosen unless someone’s bey gets destroyed in episode 23?

it's probably Rantaro and Val vs Free and Lui

(Aug. 21, 2020  4:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: I think its going to be a perfect time to introduce Valkyrie's 6 bladed mode.

Same here.
I agree, I think it’s Rantaro and Valt vs Free and Lui. If Shu was going to be in the episode then it would probably have a different title wth either Shu or Spriggan being in the title name. If it actually is Rantaro and Valt vs Free and Lui then I would expect Rantaro and Valt to win since they would probably have better teamwork than a combination of Free and Lui. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure Lui has matured a bit more, but I would think two closer friends like Rantaro and Valt would be able to work together in unison a bit more smoothly than two respected acquaintances like Free and Lui.
Yup this is pretty much Shu vs Valt without any doubt.
Next ep 25 will be.

(Aug. 21, 2020  4:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  3:38 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Tag battle I assume it's going to be shu and valt vs free and lui

It's not intended to be an actual mode, it was not advertised so what are the chances of that custom mode appearing in the anime?
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:21 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Yup this is pretty much Shu vs Valt without any doubt.
Next ep 25 will be.

(Aug. 21, 2020  4:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: I think its going to be a perfect time to introduce Valkyrie's 6 bladed mode.

It's not intended to be an actual mode, it was not advertised so what are the chances of that custom mode appearing in the anime?
Maybe to not spoil the anime.
Aight, if you aren't hyped for this I don't know what's going on tbh. Valt and Free vs Sisco and Rantaro? Sisco using a new move? Rantaro jumping in to save him? This one is gonna be good.
Free and valt vs sisco and rantaro seems like the animation is top TeiR and I predict valt and free would win just because in the preview valt and Sisco seems like the last 2 standing really exited for next week
(Aug. 28, 2020  8:13 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Aight, if you aren't hyped for this I don't know what's going on tbh. Valt and Free vs Sisco and Rantaro? Sisco using a new move? Rantaro jumping in to save him? This one is gonna be good.

Before, I honestly thought Shu was finally gonna appear in ep 24, but then as soon as I saw the tag battle matchups in ep 23...I knew this episode 24 was gonna be all about Valt Free Sisco and Rantaro because they were all in God evolution season, giving me Burst God vibes. Plus, curse satan having some sort of a new move will be really exciting to see.
(Aug. 28, 2020  8:34 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  8:13 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Aight, if you aren't hyped for this I don't know what's going on tbh. Valt and Free vs Sisco and Rantaro? Sisco using a new move? Rantaro jumping in to save him? This one is gonna be good.

Before, I honestly thought Shu was finally gonna appear in ep 24, but then as soon as I saw the tag battle matchups in ep 23...I knew this episode 24 was gonna be all about Valt Free Sisco and Rantaro because they were all in God evolution season, giving me Burst God vibes. Plus, curse satan having some sort of a new move will be really exciting to see.
Nah September release always gets a episode 25 at least if they are following the pattern here
(Aug. 28, 2020  8:36 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  8:34 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Before, I honestly thought Shu was finally gonna appear in ep 24, but then as soon as I saw the tag battle matchups in ep 23...I knew this episode 24 was gonna be all about Valt Free Sisco and Rantaro because they were all in God evolution season, giving me Burst God vibes. Plus, curse satan having some sort of a new move will be really exciting to see.
Nah September release always gets a episode 25 at least if they are following the pattern here

Probably not considering the setup for the rest of the Legend Festival.
(Aug. 28, 2020  8:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  8:36 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Nah September release always gets a episode 25 at least if they are following the pattern here

Probably not considering the setup for the rest of the Legend Festival.

Well in the third stage seems they will add 2 more bladers possibly Shu and Ranjiro or someone else

Edit: not confirmed
Alright so in this episode we are getting Valt and Free vs Sisco and Rantaro which is just amazing. Rantaro unsurprisingly doesn’t want Sisco (LMAO) since Sisco probably isn’t exactly teamwork material. Speaking of that, it initially makes me think that Valt and Free are gonna win considering they can actually get along but then the preview, oh my god. It’s just insane! We see Sisco using some new defensive move, we see Valt and Free attacking at the same time, we see Rantaro step in for Sisco and we also see him unleashing glide tornado alongside a seemingly enraged Ragnaruk avatar. No doubt this episode is going to be amazing regardless of who wins.
It looks like it's going to be incredible. I can't wait.
Okay i think the staff did a wonderful job at making this animation just look how the preview gorgeous animation dynamic shot Fast paced character on model so this might be my favorite episode
(Aug. 28, 2020  9:57 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valkyrie using the crater, wow.

CRATER FLASH SHOOT
Who do you guys think will win? Probably Sisco and Rantaro, since Sisco has a new move.
(Aug. 28, 2020  3:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: Who do you guys think will win? Probably Sisco and Rantaro, since Sisco has a new move.
It’s a tough choice. Based on the preview Sisco and Rantaro seem more prepared but at the same time Valt and Free have better teamwork since Sisco clearly isn’t exactly a “team player,” at least not in tag battles.
(Aug. 28, 2020  3:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: Who do you guys think will win? Probably Sisco and Rantaro, since Sisco has a new move.

Free and Valt
I think valt and free is going to win since if valt lose now he wouldn't have a chance to go to the semi finals because the qualification for the semi finals is two stars