Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #21 (August 14, 2020)

21) The Great Revolution! Legend Festival!!
革命激震!レジェンドフェスティバル!!
Kakumei Gekishin! Regendo Fesutibaru!!
August 14, 2020

Source: https://i.imgur.com/Bq7mL7q.jpg,
https://i.imgur.com/zHaaEjn.jpg

The Legend Festival is finally here. The first stage that Hyuga, Hikaru, and Lean, the three from the new generation will have to face is a battle royale. 10 challengers are separated into group A and B, and the group A consist of Hikaru, Drum, Sisco, Lui, and Lean. Who will be the first winner in this historical festival!?
Who do you guys think the other 5 challengers are?
We know two of them are Hyuga and Aiga so that leaves 3 more
-Rantaro
-Valt
-Free
-Shu
-Delta
I think Free has to be one of them

I'm thinking Rantaro, Valt, and Free
Only because the first battle of the festival seems to be the arc where Achilles is gonna be introduced and focused on so Spriggan could be introduced in the next battle
Hikaru will prob win most of his battles

(Aug. 05, 2020  3:20 PM)BlackHazard Wrote: Who do you guys think the other 5 challengers are?
We know two of them are Hyuga and Aiga so that leaves 3 more
-Rantaro
-Valt
-Free
-Shu
-Delta
I think Free has to be one of them

I'm thinking Rantaro, Valt, and Free
Only because the first battle of the festival seems to be the arc where Achilles is gonna be introduced and focused on so Spriggan could be introduced in the next battle

Delta isnt in the anime thoguh
Animation director: kaoru maehara, minoru morita
Script: hideki sonoda
Director: segenori kurii

Seems like this episode will have a decent animation since it has 2 animation director
(Aug. 06, 2020  1:18 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Animation director: kaoru maehara, minoru morita

Seems like this episode will have a decent animation since it has 2 animation director

are these the same ones that worked for really high quality episodes like GT episode 49?
(Aug. 06, 2020  1:27 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  1:18 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Animation director: kaoru maehara, minoru morita

are these the same ones that worked for really high quality episodes like GT episode 49?
An opening for an arc always tends to use a great animators Take episode 16 of cho Z or anything it has some top tier animation so I expect nothing less for this episode
I think we might get the anime ranking this episode.
(Aug. 06, 2020  2:21 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I think we might get the anime ranking this episode.
To be honest I think the actual specifics are a manga only sorta thing. If they were actually going to reveal somewhat minor information like that they likely would have done it earlier.
Is the Legend Festival only Valt, Aiga, Free, Lui, Drum, Lean, Sisco, Hikaru, Hyuga, Rantaro. Only 10 bladers. What about Phi or Gwyn or Xander and the rest. Or maybe some A rank like Boa or Kurt.
(Aug. 07, 2020  9:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Is the Legend Festival only Valt, Aiga, Free, Lui, Drum, Lean, Sisco, Hikaru, Hyuga, Rantaro. Only 10 bladers. What about Phi or Gwyn or Xander and the rest. Or maybe some A rank like Boa or Kurt.
Manga only my man.
(Aug. 07, 2020  9:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  9:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Is the Legend Festival only Valt, Aiga, Free, Lui, Drum, Lean, Sisco, Hikaru, Hyuga, Rantaro. Only 10 bladers. What about Phi or Gwyn or Xander and the rest. Or maybe some A rank like Boa or Kurt.
Manga only my man.

Thats makes it 75% more lame no offense.
(Aug. 07, 2020  9:38 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  9:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Manga only my man.

Thats makes it 75% more lame no offense.
Totally agree. It’s really sad but the anime just doesn’t have the space to contain all these characters without 52 episodes.
(Aug. 07, 2020  9:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  9:38 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Thats makes it 75% more lame no offense.
Totally agree. It’s really sad but the anime just doesn’t have the space to contain all these characters without 52 episodes.

Maybe just maybe we get to see a cameo of Phi and Gwyn or we actually get to see them battle. Trust me if this happens the ratings will skyrocket. And more ratings mean more budget money. And more budget money means hella better animation. And the cycle goes on and on and on.
Well since they had reduced episode time therefore they couldnt add all those characters. otherwise this season would be extremely rushed

There's definitely gonna be another plot post the festival plot which might be better than the festival as even Shu is not in this festival he is the very definition of a legend in the burst series.
Does anyone know what stadium they used in the battle royale.
(Aug. 07, 2020  1:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone know what stadium they used in the battle royale.
I think its the new one
(Aug. 07, 2020  1:51 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  1:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone know what stadium they used in the battle royale.
I think its the new one
Which one ?
(Aug. 07, 2020  1:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  1:51 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think its the new one
Which one ?
The one that rumored to be on b-174

I'm pretty sure it's still the Speed Storm Stadium.
(Aug. 07, 2020  9:44 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  9:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Totally agree. It’s really sad but the anime just doesn’t have the space to contain all these characters without 52 episodes.

Maybe just maybe we get to see a cameo of Phi and Gwyn or we actually get to see them battle. Trust me if this happens the ratings will skyrocket. And more ratings mean more budget money. And more budget money means hella better animation. And the cycle goes on and on and on.

Phi or Wakiya will return, as it says an old rivals beyblade will return, and it is a defense legend. So Phi or Wakiya could return, most likely Phi.