Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #21 (August 14, 2020)

(Aug. 07, 2020  2:08 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  1:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone know what stadium they used in the battle royale.

I'm pretty sure it's still the Speed Storm Stadium.
Thats great, its a cool stadium.
It would be cool if some characters made a cameo in the audience,like if the Victories came to cheer on Drum or if Kit,Nika,and Toko came to cheer on Valt.
Omg wtf after seeing the preview multiple times it seems like my gud is leading to a believe that lean is going to beat drum,sisco,Lui,hikaru on the battle royal
(Aug. 14, 2020  3:30 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Omg what the hell after seeing the preview multiple times it seems like my gud is leading to a believe that lean is going to beat drum,sisco,Lui,hikaru on the battle royal

It could happen. Remember when Phi 1v8 and demolished all of them.
I thought it was obvious that lean would win.( Hint: He's got the same plot armor as Aiga and Phi )
(Aug. 14, 2020  3:34 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  3:30 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Omg what the hell after seeing the preview multiple times it seems like my gud is leading to a believe that lean is going to beat drum,sisco,Lui,hikaru on the battle royal

It could happen. Remember when Phi 1v8 and demolished all of them.
Those were scrubs though. (When you compare them to legends)
(Aug. 14, 2020  7:33 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  3:34 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: It could happen. Remember when Phi 1v8 and demolished all of them.
Those were scrubs though. (When you compare them to legends)

Yeah, and Lane had trouble beating Lui one on one.
(Aug. 14, 2020  7:36 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  7:33 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Those were scrubs though. (When you compare them to legends)

Yeah, and Lane had trouble beating Lui one on one.

I wouldn’t call it trouble per say. It definitely wasn’t totally one sided, but the dominance Lane had over Lui was definitely there. Once Lui started to break the barrier Lane pretty much finished him off. It would be kinda awkward if someone else won unless Lane intentionally lost to prove a point or something.
(Aug. 14, 2020  7:46 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  7:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, and Lane had trouble beating Lui one on one.

I wouldn’t call it trouble per say. It definitely wasn’t totally one sided, but the dominance Lane had over Lui was definitely there. Once Lui started to break the barrier Lane pretty much finished him off. It would be kinda awkward if someone else won unless Lane intentionally lost to prove a point or something.

Yeah if you ask me Lane is gonna burst them all.
(Aug. 14, 2020  7:46 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  7:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, and Lane had trouble beating Lui one on one.

Well I agree; it would be extremely funny to see hikaru win as lean and all the remaining legends just knock themselves out.
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: OMG Infinity Achilles.

The episode's out?
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:10 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: OMG Infinity Achilles.

The episode's out?

Yeah, the preview made me speechless.
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:12 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Horrid battle

It wasnt that bad
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:13 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:12 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Horrid battle

It wasnt that bad
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:14 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: It wasnt that bad

Agreed.
Soooo did anyone else see you know what in the second group lineup.
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Soooo did anyone else see you know what in the second group lineup.

yep check the random booster thread for the official stock combo
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:33 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  8:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Soooo did anyone else see you know what in the second group lineup.

yep check the random booster thread for the official stock combo

You’re the best man lmao, so excited to see it.
I'm telling you if they were still able to do 22 minute episodes again the lineup would be even crazier.
I kinda expect more In the battle but it's whatever
Probably id rate this 7/10 nothing else to say here