Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

(Nov. 27, 2019  11:53 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2019  11:30 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Huh? You mean me? Because I swear I don't remember saying Arthur and Kyle were connected at all Gasp

But I agree that Arthur's reasons for destroying beys are different to Phi's.

Arthur wants to prove his leadership as the head of a new Beyblade organization, HELL. By destroying beys that oppose him and his crew, he strikes fear and tension to his members to set an example to them on how strong he is and how the members need to listen to him.

Phi was just petty and acting out because he didn't get what he wanted, kinda like if a spoiled child threw a tantrum.

Well you didn't but more along the lines of using legacy/older characters a bit to show relationships and backstory/connections to the new generation.

Arthur kinda has more in line with BEGA than Phi when you put it that way. Phi wants to cause hell, Arthur WANTS TO LEAD IT.

Alright, let's have some fun, who wants to guess what Hell Tower's name is going to be changed to in the dub?

Heat Tower. No doubt about it ?
Hasbruh translation:
“If you want to get stronger, Come, Join me in HECK!)
Lol, I was going to go for Hail Tower.
"Hail to your king!"
How about Hazard Tower?
(Nov. 28, 2019  1:04 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Lol, I was going to go for Hail Tower.
"Hail to your king!"
How about Hazard Tower?

Hazard tower also sounds like a possibility.
Nahh...
HECK Tower makes moar sense...
:3

Lol jk...
It may be an acronym, so hazard may not be it cuz it’s too long of a word
(Nov. 28, 2019  1:29 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Nahh...

Lol jk...

I mean if the want to use hell but claim its an acronym, they could go: Highest Evolutionary Legendary League (that was awful but the only thing i can think of).

Or Harsh, Haste, Heavy, Hate, Hard, Hurt, Hostile, Honor (For the honor of the strongest beyblade league) or something like that....
Though if they really wanna go deep cuts with the name without reusing Hades Tower, they could use Homados (the spirit/personification of battle) Tower or Hybris (greek god of outrageous behavior) Tower.

The things you learn while looking up a way to localize a kids anime about competitive spinning tops marvels me to this day.
(Nov. 28, 2019  1:45 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  1:29 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Nahh...

Lol jk...

I mean if the want to use hell but claim its an acronym, they could go: Highest Evolutionary Legendary League (that was awful but the only thing i can think of).

Or Harsh, Haste, Heavy, Hate, Hard, Hurt, Hostile, Honor (For the honor of the strongest beyblade league) or something like that....  
Though if they really wanna go deep cuts with the name without reusing Hades Tower, they could use Homados (the spirit/personification of battle) Tower or Hybris (greek god of outrageous behavior) Tower.

The things you learn while looking up a way to localize a kids anime about competitive spinning tops marvels me to this day.

Agh.. all these analytical synopses of acronym for a league for spinning gyroscopic fighter is derping my bwainz up!!
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:59 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: ^Characters being copies of the originals:
So...
Drum>Valt
Amane->Rantaro+Daina
Fumiya->Wakiya+Hoji
Joe->????
Lodin->Quon+Gou???
Delta->Shu Eye
Blind->Zac or Akira?
Pot->Xhaka?
Arthur->Lui???
Gwyn->?????

I actually find most of GT's characters distinct, its hard to think of actual comparisons, but there are some cool concepts that could be fleshed out a bit more. Though I agree GT's not the greatest when it comes to pacing.

Replica of Gwyn de lui
(Dec. 03, 2019  12:04 PM)avery007 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:59 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: ^Characters being copies of the originals:
So...
Drum>Valt
Amane->Rantaro+Daina
Fumiya->Wakiya+Hoji
Joe->????
Lodin->Quon+Gou???
Delta->Shu Eye
Blind->Zac or Akira?
Pot->Xhaka?
Arthur->Lui???
Gwyn->?????

I actually find most of GT's characters distinct, its hard to think of actual comparisons, but there are some cool concepts that could be fleshed out a bit more. Though I agree GT's not the greatest when it comes to pacing.

Replica of Gwyn de lui
I was gonna say that since they're the strongest bladers that show up around the 30s, but they're too different in personalities and while Gwyn could be a potential antagonist, compared to Lui I wouldn't exactly see him as the villain.
I keep thinking there's new news but it's literally people comparing characters.... like
(Dec. 03, 2019  4:01 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I keep thinking there's new news but it's literally people comparing characters.... like

Sorry. ZANKYE posted a video regarding Rise, lemme see what he was talking about there.
I see Valt, Aiga, Drum, Lui, Ranjiro, and Shu. Those are the only few that I recognize.
Top: ?, Rantaro, Ranjiro
Middle: Lui, Free, Shu, Sisco
Bottom: Aiga, Valt, Drum

There are 10 Bladers in the picture.
Wait so Valt Aiga and Drum are main??? Shut up and take my money.
(Dec. 13, 2019  1:59 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Top: ?, Rantaro, Ranjiro
Middle: Lui, Free, Shu, Sisco
Bottom: Aiga, Valt, Drum

There are 10 Bladers in the picture.

I only see 9 Bladers. Rantaro & Ranjiro Kiyama, Lui Shirasagijo, Free de la Hoya, Shu Kurenai, Sisco Karlisle, Aiga Akaba, Valt Aoi and Drum Koryu. If you mean the person in between Rantaro and Ranjiro, it is actually Rantaro's fan.
No, look to the left of Rantaro. There are 2 shadows. The one on the right is his fan.
Can someone translate the text what is on the poster?
I think the one beside Rantaro on the top left is Hoji/Koji. It looks like their hairstyle. Also, it might be Rantaro's left arm, but at the same time, that arm has as another thing next to it.
This is very interesting, Do you guys think they are just a placeholder or will all these characters actually be in the 5th season?? Personally for me I think it's a placeholder
(Dec. 13, 2019  2:37 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: No, look to the left of Rantaro. There are 2 shadows. The one on the right is his fan.

What are you talking about? There’s nothing there.
If we are getting a series with the original cast then I'm really sold. Hope it's not just a placeholder image.
The new Valkyrie has been announced to appear in the new season so I assume it's true.
I can't tell if its Sisco or Wakiya. Then again, I would be happy to see both again.
BEYBLADE BURST: ALL STAR BATTLE! I shouldn't get my hopes too high, but this looks like its gonna be fun. Now let's hope we go back to the 22 minute format cuz you can't jam all this hype so easily in only 51 x 11.
Errmerrgerrb!!! This is just too much

I was listening to the Star Wars main score when I found this...
The HypeSauce is reel...

(Dec. 13, 2019  4:10 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I can't tell if its Sisco or Wakiya. Then again, I would be happy to see both again.
BEYBLADE BURST: ALL STAR BATTLE! I shouldn't get my hopes too high, but this looks like its gonna be fun. Now let's hope we go back to the 22 minute format cuz you can't jam all this hype so easily in only 51 x 11.

Another thing to point out is that if they return to the 22minute episode length, the we might get the return of Original RBV’s! Instead of random Frankenstein-Beys, Since there’ll be moar room for content...