Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

https://mobile.twitter.com/ToonDude7/sta...3243706368

Apparently, ToonDude7 from the old C-W forums/new Kametsu forums, he took a screencap of his TV Guide and Burst was on there.
Crazy. Wonder if it is true.
Interesting to hear, thanks for sharing!
The zap2it listings confirms it as well but it just says Beyblade.
Hope the voices for the dub aren't carp
Amazing. Thanks for the news. Smile
@[BeybladeFanOff] you was right lol https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1340423

Thanks for DranzerX13

lol I never expected that we will get news this way [cable tv's guide lol] buit still. Beymazing!!
This is amazing! AHH Supaburn
I wonder if some larger networks will get it again, like CN. If not I'd be weary of Burst's popularity.
I posted it first, just saying Smile
(Aug. 29, 2016  8:53 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I wonder if some larger networks will get it again, like CN. If not I'd be weary of Burst's popularity.

This is for Canada only, so seems a bit early to worry.

However, Beyblade without YTV is hardly Beyblade to me ...
Teletoon, been a while since I've watched that channel, or TV in general lol, thanks for the awesome news, hope it's good in English dub
I have no idea why other television guide screenshots are so bare, but here is what mine said, so there is no uncertainty about it, and it looks like at least Valt's original name is completely intact:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_TVGuideTeletoon_September10.jpg]
This feels so out of nowhere, did not expect the anime to be airing already. Eek!

Not a great time-slot or network, though.
Is a Saturday afternoon at 3pm really that bad? I can understand the network issue, but that timeslot seems okay (though, not quite as good as a morning one).
(Aug. 30, 2016  7:22 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Is a Saturday afternoon at 3pm really that bad? I can understand the network issue, but that timeslot seems okay (though, not quite as good as a morning one).

It is when I'm used to Beyblade airing in the after-school block on YTV. Beyblade was a monster in Canada and this was a large part of the reason why.

I wonder if the official website and stuff will be up by then ...
(Aug. 30, 2016  7:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2016  7:22 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Is a Saturday afternoon at 3pm really that bad? I can understand the network issue, but that timeslot seems okay (though, not quite as good as a morning one).

It is when I'm used to Beyblade airing in the after-school block on YTV. Beyblade was a monster in Canada and this was a large part of the reason why.

Hopefully in the US, beyblade won't be at 3 because my bus comes really late so i would miss every episode ;-;
edit: im stupid... nvm i didnt see the saturday part... Tongue_out
(Aug. 30, 2016  7:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Burst is the first Beyblade where there isn't going to be a vested interest on the part of the Canadian broadcaster to make sure it's successful. Bakuten and Metal Fusion were both produced/distributed by a sister company of the channel broadcasting it here. Burst is being handled by a subsidiary of the Japanese production companies.

While Teletoon is a downgrade in audience potential from YTV (available in 11 million households vs. 8 million), it's pretty much par for the course with Corus. Since getting complete ownership of the Teletoon networks, they've taken everything that wasn't a comedy or a live action tween drama off of YTV. Even Pokemon airs on Teletoon now.

I'm more concerned about what will happen with Burst in the US. All of the popular kids channels are hostile to programming produced by external companies, especially noticeably foreign stuff like anime. Nelvana got around that with Metal Fusion because they were aggressive. I'm not sure Sunrights is going to do the same. They messed up royally with B-Daman Crossfire, to the point where the dub of the second season was exclusively released as a series of iOS/Android apps. So I feel it's likely they only wind up landing a deal with one of the smaller channels, like Disney XD, Nicktoons or Discovery Family. The latter two would essentially mean Burst would be DOA. They'd be better off releasing it as a Netflix or Youtube exclusive.
Really interesting post To, thanks for the analysis. Well, we'll see ...
Beyblade Burst is too on Teletoon Fench Canada so if you are this channel, can you upload the first episode ?
Well just one day before we finally get an official preview:
https://www.facebook.com/officialbeyblad...062481529/
Thanks for the reminder Kai-V!

I dunno why but when the English Dub comes out, I have a very strange feeling that Valt's VA might be Mona Marshall because... Sunrights (which the VA have worked for before). However, that's just my dumb guess Tongue_out

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I'VE HEARD VALT'S WIERD VOICE
Oh wow... Valts voice... if you want voice acting that'll make you appreciate Gingas dub voice for not being such a tryhard, this is it.
Valt's voice is... bad. Maybe the other character's voices will be decent?
(Sep. 09, 2016  7:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh wow... Valts voice... if you want voice acting that'll make you appreciate Gingas dub voice for not being such a tryhard, this is it.

I hated Ginga's dub voice, i'm sorry. every time i Heard his voice i wanted to deck him. Valt's English voice actor doesn't make me want to hit him so that's a plus in my book, and, at least he sounds Closer to his age compared to Ginga's