Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

@[DranzerX13] There was sadly no preview.

I can’t screen record from my device right now so here’s the next best thing to listen to the Turbo intro. Smile
(Oct. 07, 2018  10:53 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Did Teletoon show the next episode preview?

No.

(Oct. 07, 2018  9:25 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  9:15 PM)To Wrote: They're not in the first episode, but it's safe to say they've all been replaced too. This wasn't a selective change. They've changed the companies and countries who produce the dub.

Do you have the OP in a good quality ?

(Oct. 07, 2018  11:28 PM)To Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  10:53 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Did Teletoon show the next episode preview?

No.

(Oct. 07, 2018  9:25 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Do you have the OP in a good quality ?

Do you have the ending ?
(Oct. 07, 2018  9:25 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Do you have the OP in a good quality ?

Thanks for the video of the Beyblade Burst Turbo OP @[To].

I'm honestly digging the new intro. The singing sounds really spot on and reminds me of the first Burst dub opening, only better IMO. Probs my favourite Burst dub theme.
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:33 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:28 PM)To Wrote: No.

Do you have the ending ?

The intro is okay, the singing is pretty good. Though it's definitely quieter and less intense compared to the others in my opinion, it's the slowest intro and there doesn't seem to be any build up to a faster or more intense part for it. It would suit Turbo more if the intro was more intense. It's fine, but it doesn't beat the Japanese intro by a longshot.

Thanks @[To]

No.

Thanks, where we can see the full episode ?
The thing about the English dub previews:

Exclusive to the Beyblade Burst Official Youtube Channel, and Netflix. The TV broadcast on Disney XD US, Teletoon Canada they're omitted. The French dub on Canal J they're intact.
Just got done watching the episode
The voices are good, also aiga(aiger) voice actully isn’t as bad as people say.
I think in battle his voice does very well, almost better than the Japanese (almost).
I give this episode a 8/10
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:10 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Just got done watching the episode
The voices are good, also aiga(aiger) voice actully isn’t as bad as people say.
I think in battle his voice does very well, almost better than the Japanese (almost).
I give this episode a 8/10

where did you watch it
Wow this is amazing
NateWantsToBattle is just great at singing
Can anyone Give me the First Episode with english Opening?
Can you post episode 50 and 51 like this
Can you also do this for the rest of turbo

No.

Oh my freakin God Valkyrie!! These soundtracks give me total goosebumps everytime I listen to it! O__0 I can't wait for the full opening! ^__^
The link I posted was the original untouched English version of Turbo ep1.
(Oct. 08, 2018  12:37 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The link I posted was the original untouched English version of Turbo ep1.

but it has japanese Opening Song

Incase Anyone needs Lyrics..

I hear the world callin’ out for a hero.

Changed the game, spin the bey and join the fight.

Won’t give up, LET IT RIP!!! into battle!

BEYBLADE BURST TURBO!!

Gonna take the victory!

I’m bursting out in all the tries!

A warrior will take the lead!

BEYBLADE BURST TURBO!!

Colliding with the energy!!

Bladers conquer to survive!

Be a part of the legacy!!

BEYBLADE BURST TURBO!

Yesssss! I added lyrics to the Video!!
Well most of the cast is now supposed to be 2 years older so this is the best opportunity to change VAs. Also the opening is pretty good, not nearly as good as the japanese one but still very decent.
Look at this:
https://mega.nz/#!uGRzUSRS!zW5pMyH1TsYL-...-G3zTvVqr4
valt getting a new bey in turbo(dub) and aiga broke the SAME bey in the original version and on the SAME DAY

coincidence.....
(Oct. 09, 2018  7:16 PM)ironspider2357 Wrote: Is the first turbo episode online yet
Scroll up a little bit, that MEGA link is the first episode of Turbo.
I might've expected too much out of this.
Like the song but not the name like aiger