Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion

(Jan. 14, 2023  6:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2023  6:49 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Even though we’re all excited that the old characters are back (including me especially)  we can’t be blinded by fan service remember how everyone was excited because there were many returning characters and yet sparking still turned out to be one of the worst seasons (in my opinion anyways). Story always comes first let’s just wait and see how the seasons go nonetheless still pretty hyped ( I still do happy Ken back lol)
I disagree, GT was awful, Sparking was pretty good.
It’s okay if you liked sparking all I’m saying is that we should still keep are expectations a little low. I’m not trying to be a party pooper because I’m still hyped to see old characters return (especially Ken and Xander) but we still shouldn’t get our expectations to high then get disappointed.
I really hope they can pull things off though
(Jan. 14, 2023  6:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2023  6:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: I disagree, GT was awful, Sparking was pretty good.

I actually feel the exact opposite lol. Rise was a good, though underrated season.
Rise placing was awful, especially episodes 35-40, 3 battles over 6 episodes was boring as hell. The charecters were disrespected, especially Aiga and Valt. Probably the worst Burst season.
(Jan. 14, 2023  6:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2023  6:49 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Even though we’re all excited that the old characters are back (including me especially)  we can’t be blinded by fan service remember how everyone was excited because there were many returning characters and yet sparking still turned out to be one of the worst seasons (in my opinion anyways). Story always comes first let’s just wait and see how the seasons go nonetheless still pretty hyped ( I still do happy Ken back lol)
I disagree, GT was awful, Sparking was pretty good.

i agree that sparking was great but i also think gt was amazing
(Jan. 14, 2023  7:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2023  6:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I actually feel the exact opposite lol. Rise was a good, though underrated season.
Rise placing was awful, especially episodes 35-40, 3 battles over 6 episodes was boring as hell. The charecters were disrespected, especially Aiga and Valt. Probably the worst Burst season.

I don't think that's at all accurate. To begin, the battles you found boring, I really enjoyed. I didn't find them boring at all. Episode 35, Dragon Vs Apocalypse is one of the best 1v1's in fact. I also don't think it's accurate to say the characters were disrespected, and as you know I'm one of the biggest Valt fans you'll meet. The season is one of the best structured. It did an excellent job of progressing plot and character forward at the same time, the characters had definite arcs where they grew not simply in blading strength but as people, something that is a rarity in Beyblade. I did a couple of breakdowns of some the character arcs we see in that season. It's character work is second only to Burst & Evolution. Rise is one of the best Burst seasons.
(Jan. 14, 2023  3:08 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

Official opening. All cast is back.
Hold up, maybe we should let these people cook!!!!!
(Jan. 14, 2023  6:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2023  6:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: I disagree, GT was awful, Sparking was pretty good.

I actually feel the exact opposite lol. Rise was a good, though underrated season.

I'm an the same boat as you gt was good for me while Sparking wasnt that good imo. Gt is very underrated as a season
I feel like Gt honestly aged better then a lot of later burst seasons in my opinion. Even though Gt has its flaws they at least tried to attempt at making a new gen (even though a lot were using old motifs…) overall I think Gt better than sparking and sort of better than dB but not better than first three burst seasons
(Jan. 14, 2023  10:22 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2023  3:08 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

Official opening. All cast is back.
Hold up, maybe we should let these people cook!!!!!

When I saw Ken came back I was thinking the same thing, they even gave the returning characters new outfits! But the models for the Beyblades themselves... truly, Hasbroification is a fate worse than death...
(Jan. 16, 2023  10:30 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2023  10:22 PM)Dark red Wrote: Hold up, maybe we should let these people cook!!!!!

When I saw Ken came back I was thinking the same thing, they even gave the returning characters new outfits! But the models for the Beyblades themselves... truly, Hasbroification is a fate worse than death...
Yeah, that's the only thing that's holding this anime back. But, I like Kensuke's new drip and Pandora's avatar.
I assume how it’s going to go is that in 1st episode Bell vs Quadra (obviously) and Belial will break then 2nd episode he makes new Divine Belial (idc if hasbro or not I’m calling it Belial) and battles my guess Ranzo. 3rd episode I guess will be rematch or maybe Valt will appear will just have to wait and see.
The prologue of the first episode is most likely going to be Pax telling a story about the Elementals or just explaining what they are.
Takara tomy should be ashamed of cannot make a better season then HASBRO.
(Jan. 17, 2023  2:48 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Takara tomy should be ashamed of cannot make a better season then HASBRO.

Bruh there’s no guarantee that this will be better than previous seasons
(Jan. 17, 2023  2:51 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2023  2:48 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Takara tomy should be ashamed of cannot make a better season then HASBRO.

Bruh there’s no guarantee that this will be better than previous seasons
What you have see, Kensuke, Xhaka and kit, they looks like not beyblading for ages and now they are back.
(Jan. 17, 2023  6:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm just grateful for a season 7

Absolutely!

Since I've been living under the rock, may I know where can I watch these episodes? I'm guessing Disney XD?
(Jan. 17, 2023  7:07 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2023  6:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm just grateful for a season 7

Absolutely!

Since I've been living under the rock, may I know where can I watch these episodes? I'm guessing Disney XD?

Hopefully
Wait I thought they would release the episodes weekly on the official Youtube channel?

While we don't know what the plot will be like yet, the Bey models alone are worse than most of the seasons previously aired by TT, save for maybe season 1.
Studio OLM in Season 1 was amazingly done. The camera angles and CGI were top notch and I loved how much effort they put into it. But Hasbro is a mystery.
(Jan. 17, 2023  10:47 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Studio OLM in Season 1 was amazingly done. The camera angles and CGI were top notch and I loved how much effort they put into it. But Hasbro is a mystery.

QuadStrike was made by OLM.
(Jan. 17, 2023  10:47 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Studio OLM in Season 1 was amazingly done. The camera angles and CGI were top notch and I loved how much effort they put into it. But Hasbro is a mystery.

I haven't watched Season 1 in a hot minute, but I was mainly referring to the CGI/Bey models; from what I remember the Burst series has had pretty consistently good choreography and camerawork, especially for the battles/action scenes.
(Jan. 17, 2023  3:03 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2023  2:51 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Bruh there’s no guarantee that this will be better than previous seasons
What you have see, Kensuke, Xhaka and kit, they looks like not beyblading for ages and now they are back.

Bro literally just because characters come back doesn’t  guarantee that the season will be good 😒
(Jan. 17, 2023  10:59 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

QuadStrike was made by OLM.

Welp let's see if OLM has great animation for QS. I'm praying for it.
(Jan. 17, 2023  11:17 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2023  2:42 PM)Dasmind Wrote: If Hasbro can make Quadstrike, Takaratomy is weaker, as they cannot make Pandora become beyblade  and bring back Kensuke and Xhaka, wait , if Takaratomy can make a version of Pandora but no the user face like Ifrit in DB then it can be season seven as they follow which BU Bey will sell and bring back the user (Just forget if it has no manga), they end it early in TAKARATOMY.

This is honestly hilarious… tt didn’t make bu anime for a reason my guess there working on 4th gen (crazy I know)… honestly no one really cares if you don’t like how tt didn’t make new bu anime and hasbro did make Qs anime. Just come back whenever you’re done whinnying ok👶

You know it's funny because I could lowkey make Quadstrike a PEAK anime if I was part of the writing staff. But let me chill before some dudes on going to get my case.