Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion

Yeah, I kinda agree. Bell and especially Pri lost a lot more than they should have, but then again, I feel like the powerscaling between juniors and legends felt more understandable in this season compared to something like in Sparking or Dynamite Battle. For example, Bell coming in and defeating Valt after losing to Brave and Savior Valkyrie only one time.

For the title, QuadStrike is honestly a fine name as for one, Bell's story continues and it's sort of like a QuadDrive part 2, and two, the QuadStrike Beys are considered to be part of the Dynamite Battle Layer System in the anime.

Either way, I loved nearly every moment of QuadStrike and it has definitely become one of my top favorite seasons in the series.
(Sep. 25, 2023  2:12 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Giving my last thoughts on QuadStrike before moving on to X:

1) Should have called it Beyblade Burst "DawnStrike" instead of QuadStrike or any other name that doesn't sound too similar to QuadDrive.

2) Our Last Night's theme song for the final season is one of the greatest Burst themes ever. Are they the first band to perform a Beyblade song? Or was there any other band before them that did it first? I kinda hoping for more of Our Last Night for future Beyblade themes.

3) The protagonists and the Legends are treated fairly in this season, and there's no plot armor in the battles. (Except for those haters out there who are just going babbling and arguing with their "plot armor" nonsense in all seasons.)

4)Pri Forsythe's character really developed from being a pawn of her brother, rising to be a blader of her own. (No hate, but Pri Forsythe fits better as the main protagonist of this season and not Bel). The Forsythe siblings are what makes this season interesting.

5) Returning characters like Naru and Aiger's family was great, but they should have brought back Toko , Nika with a reunion of Valt's family scene too.

6)  Season's story is a total 100/100. For a Hasbro season, QuadStrike is far better than Rise, Surge and QuadDrive. The ending with everyone together is satisfying enough, no need for a continuation, it's over. (Unless that mysterious boy that went to space comes back and...) Nah, no Season 8, it will never happen.

Beyblade Burst is over.

1, QuadStrike is a good name, like Titaniumninja74 said it's a continuation of QuadDrive.

2, the opening theme was one of the best ones.

3, is debatable, Bell & Pri's losses kinda overshadow their wins. Pri had a lot of difficulty beating high tier bladers despite her buffs and having 4 beys and Bell kept losing to Pri very badly, she basically got the better of him almost everytime they fought and the same can said for when he faced Xander & Aiger(but both of them are among the worlds best bladers so it makes sense there). They still got some decent wins in the last leg of the season but by that point it was too late for it to mean much. 

4, I can agree Pri would have suited the MC role better for QS over Bel but I personally preferred Bel as MC over Pri. Plus with QS being the sequel to QD they kinda had to make Bell MC again. They just should have written his character better and or given him more relevancy in the plot/story.

5, would've been nice. 

6, I also think QS is better than Rise, Sparking and QD(especially Sparking and QD)but I didn't agree with everything that happened this season and at times the story felt kinda slow and more like filler than plot. The ending tho was incredibly well done and satisfying though, I don't even mind the cliffhanger.
(Sep. 25, 2023  2:12 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Giving my last thoughts on QuadStrike before moving on to X:

1) Should have called it Beyblade Burst "DawnStrike" instead of QuadStrike or any other name that doesn't sound too similar to QuadDrive.

2) Our Last Night's theme song for the final season is one of the greatest Burst themes ever. Are they the first band to perform a Beyblade song? Or was there any other band before them that did it first? I kinda hoping for more of Our Last Night for future Beyblade themes.

3) The protagonists and the Legends are treated fairly in this season, and there's no plot armor in the battles. (Except for those haters out there who are just going babbling and arguing with their "plot armor" nonsense in all seasons.)

4)Pri Forsythe's character really developed from being a pawn of her brother, rising to be a blader of her own. (No hate, but Pri Forsythe fits better as the main protagonist of this season and not Bel). The Forsythe siblings are what makes this season interesting.

5) Returning characters like Naru and Aiger's family was great, but they should have brought back Toko , Nika with a reunion of Valt's family scene too.

6)  Season's story is a total 100/100. For a Hasbro season, QuadStrike is far better than Rise, Surge and QuadDrive. The ending with everyone together is satisfying enough, no need for a continuation, it's over. (Unless that mysterious boy that went to space comes back and...) Nah, no Season 8, it will never happen.

Beyblade Burst is over.
I agree with most of this as the story itself was pretty good as we had an actual set up from the start of what the season wanted to achieve which was exploring the new concept of elemental power and Pri and Pax were as characters were a great way of telling it. Rise story was fine, Sparking had an idea but didn’t execute it the best and DB was honestly all over the place because Bell himself had no motivation or catalyst for a story really. The season also had a pretty good handle on the returning and newer bladers as well. There are some parts that are iffy but overall they still feel like the characters that we saw before and it was nice to see them affect the story and just make the cast more lively.

I also agree that when it comes to the power scaling in this season between the Legends and protags it was handled pretty well. The Legends are meant to be in a league of their own as they are the pinnacle of the blading world. So having Bell and Pri get dominated for most of the season with only a handful of wins being against non legend bladers makes sense, since the Legends are on another level. Especially when its been shown that without Multiple upgrades Bell overall was just a pretty average blader and Pri was basically a newcomer with her only win being against Bell. So neither really had much going for them.

The rivalry between Bell and Pri was also good as well since neither blader was flat out better than the other and were pretty even. Pri had her moments to Shine and Bell had his moments as well. Also Pri did feel more like the MC compared to Bell since she was actually driving the story along with Pax unlike Bell who’s had zero goal or motivation for two seasons straight.

Overall the season itself was definitely pretty good and was better than some of the recent ones.
Somebody was willing to get into a heated argument with me so here goes: Pri whoops Aiga 8/10 times.
(Sep. 26, 2023  11:39 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Somebody was willing to get into a heated argument with me so here goes: Pri whoops Aiga 8/10 times.

Absolutely not. Aiga was going head to head with Pax who crushed Pri easily.
(Sep. 27, 2023  12:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2023  11:39 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Somebody was willing to get into a heated argument with me so here goes: Pri whoops Aiga 8/10 times.

Absolutely not. Aiga was going head to head with Pax who crushed Pri easily.

Well, to be fair, Pri wasn't using the full extent of her elemental power when they fought. In fact I don't believe she was using it at all. When she's using elemental power to its full extent, perfectly, she and and Pax are basically equal.
(Sep. 27, 2023  1:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  12:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: Absolutely not. Aiga was going head to head with Pax who crushed Pri easily.

Well, to be fair, Pri wasn't using the full extent of her elemental power when they fought. In fact I don't believe she was using it at all. When she's using elemental power to its full extent, perfectly, she and and Pax are basically equal.
I only see Pri being equal if not stronger than Pax only when she has Bell’s power launcher because neither flame nor ruin have been around that long enough and by that extension don't have much to compare between themselves besides that one training match where Pri was out of it. Theres no performances where we can really say that they are without Pri using the power launcher.

But either way Pri still doesn’t mop the floor with Aiga not by a long shot. Especially since Pri has gotten losses handed to her at every turn in the season and depends on evolutions to stay in the game which only carries her so far. While Aiga on the other hand just grows stronger.
(Sep. 27, 2023  3:15 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  1:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Well, to be fair, Pri wasn't using the full extent of her elemental power when they fought. In fact I don't believe she was using it at all. When she's using elemental power to its full extent, perfectly, she and and Pax are basically equal.
I only see Pri being equal if not stronger than Pax only when she has Bell’s power launcher because neither flame nor ruin have been around that long enough and by that extension don't have much to compare between themselves besides that one training match where Pri was out of it. Theres no performances where we can really say that they are without Pri using the power launcher.

Good point and perfectly valid. Although, a point I'll add is that both Pax and Pri utilize the same kind of elemental power and when Pri battled Valt, she used it perfectly, to the max ceiling it can reach as Pax mentioned which would put them on equal footing. The thing that's uncertain and speaks to your point, is whether it was Bel's power launcher that helped her unleash the elemental power perfectly or not. I wasn't really making a statement on her vs Aiger but moreso her power relative to Pax's.
(Sep. 27, 2023  3:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  3:15 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I only see Pri being equal if not stronger than Pax only when she has Bell’s power launcher because neither flame nor ruin have been around that long enough and by that extension don't have much to compare between themselves besides that one training match where Pri was out of it. Theres no performances where we can really say that they are without Pri using the power launcher.

Good point and perfectly valid. Although, a point I'll add is that both Pax and Pri utilize the same kind of elemental power and when Pri battled Valt, she used it perfectly, to the max ceiling it can reach as Pax mentioned which would put them on equal footing. The thing that's uncertain and speaks to your point, is whether it was Bel's power launcher that helped her unleash the elemental power perfectly or not. I wasn't really making a statement on her vs Aiger but moreso her power relative to Pax's.

Oh yea ik the Aiga part was just my thoughts on the result between the him and Pri. It wasn't meant to go against anything you said. Sorry if it came across like that.

I also understand your point I suppose what I was trying to say was despite their elemental abilities being similar she could be weaker still for example Valt and Shu have weaker elemental abilities compared to Pri but are ultimately way stronger than her. So what I'm trying to say is outside their elemental abilities pax probably has the edge due to forming a bond with pandemonium (even though he still mainly relies on elemental power), he was a Blader before hand meaning he has more experience, and Pandemonium potentially being more advanced than Pandora, and he's ultimately more strategic than her.
(Sep. 27, 2023  4:27 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  3:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Good point and perfectly valid. Although, a point I'll add is that both Pax and Pri utilize the same kind of elemental power and when Pri battled Valt, she used it perfectly, to the max ceiling it can reach as Pax mentioned which would put them on equal footing. The thing that's uncertain and speaks to your point, is whether it was Bel's power launcher that helped her unleash the elemental power perfectly or not. I wasn't really making a statement on her vs Aiger but moreso her power relative to Pax's.

Oh yea ik the Aiga part was just my thoughts on the result between the him and Pri. It wasn't meant to go against anything you said. Sorry if it came across like that.

I also understand your point I suppose what I was trying to say was despite their elemental abilities being similar she could be weaker still for example Valt and Shu have weaker elemental abilities compared to Pri but are ultimately way stronger than her. So what I'm trying to say is outside their elemental abilities pax probably has the edge due to forming a bond with pandemonium (even though he still mainly relies on elemental power), he was a Blader before hand meaning he has more experience, and Pandemonium potentially being more advanced than Pandora, and he's ultimately more strategic than her.

All good, just thought I'd clarify if there was any confusion about that.

Valt and Shu are a little different given they use resonance as opposed to the elemental power Pri and Pax use. Both Pri and Pax use elemental power the same way and that's what they really both rely on in battle. Pax doesn't battle without it. Just flat out without elemental power at all may be a different case but I don't think we've really seen Pax in battle without it so it's hard to say. The overall point I was making is that power wise, they're on equal footing, when they're using elemental power that is, which is what Pax uses seemingly exclusively. Pax also mentioned she used the elemental power perfectly in her battle and she still lost to Valt which frustrated and stunned him because she was using the same elemental power he uses to the perfect degree and it still wasn't enough. I think that's why the episode was titled Resonance vs Elemental, resonance is ultimately better in the end. Pax also taught Pri everything he knows about blading and ultimately since he hasn't bladed for a quite a few years, she may be as experienced if not more. He ultimately may be more naturally talented though. And given that Flame Pandora was created around the same time as Pandemonium I'm not sure if Pandemonium is actually more advanced but it's hard to say in either direction on that score.
(Sep. 27, 2023  4:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  4:27 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Oh yea ik the Aiga part was just my thoughts on the result between the him and Pri. It wasn't meant to go against anything you said. Sorry if it came across like that.

All good, just thought I'd clarify if there was any confusion about that.

Valt and Shu are a little different given they use resonance as opposed to the elemental power Pri and Pax use. Both Pri and Pax use elemental power the same way and that's what they really both rely on in battle. Pax doesn't battle without it. Just flat out without elemental power at all may be a different case but I don't think we've really seen Pax in battle without it so it's hard to say. The overall point I was making is that power wise, they're on equal footing, when they're using elemental power that is, which is what Pax uses seemingly exclusively. Pax also mentioned she used the elemental power perfectly in her battle and she still lost to Valt which frustrated and stunned him because she was using the same elemental power he uses to the perfect degree and it still wasn't enough. I think that's why the episode was titled Resonance vs Elemental, resonance is ultimately better in the end. Pax also taught Pri everything he knows about blading and ultimately since he hasn't bladed for a quite a few years, she may be as experienced if not more. He ultimately may be more naturally talented though. And given that Flame Pandora was created around the same time as Pandora I'm not sure if Pandora is actually more advanced but it's hard to say in either direction on that score.

True true, idk I'm still iffy about it but simply just my opinion on it. Since Pax just seems more powerful compared to Pri in the tournament and the only time I feel like she's on or above his level is when she uses Bell's power launcher. Also since neither Bey has been around for long (as both only had 3 or so battles) and there's not much comparison outside the elemental abilities it just feels like Pax is ahead due to his more strong start and finish. Unlike Pri who only used Flame Pandora twice before adding another upgrade to face Valt then losing. It just feels like there's not enough to say she's on his level ya know. But who knows she could be on his level.
(Sep. 27, 2023  5:30 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  4:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: All good, just thought I'd clarify if there was any confusion about that.

Valt and Shu are a little different given they use resonance as opposed to the elemental power Pri and Pax use. Both Pri and Pax use elemental power the same way and that's what they really both rely on in battle. Pax doesn't battle without it. Just flat out without elemental power at all may be a different case but I don't think we've really seen Pax in battle without it so it's hard to say. The overall point I was making is that power wise, they're on equal footing, when they're using elemental power that is, which is what Pax uses seemingly exclusively. Pax also mentioned she used the elemental power perfectly in her battle and she still lost to Valt which frustrated and stunned him because she was using the same elemental power he uses to the perfect degree and it still wasn't enough. I think that's why the episode was titled Resonance vs Elemental, resonance is ultimately better in the end. Pax also taught Pri everything he knows about blading and ultimately since he hasn't bladed for a quite a few years, she may be as experienced if not more. He ultimately may be more naturally talented though. And given that Flame Pandora was created around the same time as Pandora I'm not sure if Pandora is actually more advanced but it's hard to say in either direction on that score.

True true, idk I'm still iffy about it but simply just my opinion on it. Because Pax just seems more dominant and powerful compared to Pri in the tournament and the only time I feel like she's on or above his level is when she uses Bell's power launcher. Because neither Bey has been around for long (as both only had 3 or so battles) and there's not much comparison outside elemental levels. I just feel like there's more to it ya know. But who knows they very well could be completely even (without the power launcher).

Without the power launcher they may not be equal. I'm uncertain wether the launcher is what allowed her to unleash the full extent of the elemental power or not. Without it I don't know if she can reach that level. It's a bit wonky on that score. A good middle ground, I don't know if you agree or not, is that at the very least when Pri battled Valt she was equal to Pax given she brought out the full extent of the elemental power perfectly the same power that Pax uses.
(Sep. 27, 2023  5:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  5:30 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: True true, idk I'm still iffy about it but simply just my opinion on it. Because Pax just seems more dominant and powerful compared to Pri in the tournament and the only time I feel like she's on or above his level is when she uses Bell's power launcher. Because neither Bey has been around for long (as both only had 3 or so battles) and there's not much comparison outside elemental levels. I just feel like there's more to it ya know. But who knows they very well could be completely even (without the power launcher).

Without the power launcher they may not be. I'm uncertain wether the launcher is what allowed her to unleash the full extent of the elemental power or not. Without it I don't know if she can reach that level. It's bit wonky on that score. A good middle ground, I don't know if you agree or not, is that at the very least when Pri battled Valt she was equal to Pax given she brought out the full extent of the elemental power that Pax uses perfectly.
Oh I probably misread what you said oops. Yea I do agree with you. Without the power launcher Its spotty and unclear to say where Pri stands, but with the power launcher I'm sure that Pri's on par if not stronger than Pax. Since the power launcher should give Pri power on par with or a bit more than Bell in the final match against Pax. Considering that Flame was originally stronger than Destined but that's besides the point.

Also side note, I edited my last message so it's probably better explained in that one.
(Sep. 27, 2023  5:48 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  5:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Without the power launcher they may not be. I'm uncertain wether the launcher is what allowed her to unleash the full extent of the elemental power or not. Without it I don't know if she can reach that level. It's bit wonky on that score. A good middle ground, I don't know if you agree or not, is that at the very least when Pri battled Valt she was equal to Pax given she brought out the full extent of the elemental power that Pax uses perfectly.
Oh I probably misread what you said oops. Yea I do agree with you. Without the power launcher Its spotty and unclear to say where Pri stands, but with the power launcher I'm sure that Pri's on par if not stronger than Pax. Since the power launcher should give Pri power on par with or a bit more than Bell in the final match against Pax. Considering that Flame was originally stronger than Destined but that's besides the point.

Also side note, I edited my last message so it's probably better explained in that one.

Yup. Right on target with what I was saying.
One thing that's worth pointing out is that Flame Pandora has a stronger Flame element (As seen with the usage of moves like Flame Break), but less defense. So it depends who takes the initiative in attacking.
(Dec. 06, 2022  6:07 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I know this isn't anything big but one thing I noticed is how Quadra is the first character/blader who has a bey that doesn't share the same letter as her first name. I wouldn't count Rashad since Valkyrie was a copy unlike Pandora which is all original.

Actually her name is Pri so technically she does have a beyblade that starts with the first letter of her name
(Oct. 07, 2023  5:02 PM)rankuup Wrote: Thank you so much for this information

No problem
I'mma watch it but what's everyone thought on Quadstrike?
(Oct. 08, 2023  2:34 AM)Enzo_ Wrote: I'mma watch it but what's everyone thought on the first episode of Beyblade X so far?

this is the quadstrike thread
Even though QuadStike and by extension the Burst series has come to an end the beyblade website decided to upload all remainder of the bladers official Bios.

Part 1:
Kitt Lopez
An avid hang-glider, Kit Lopez loves flying not just through the skies but up the BC Sol ranks to join their top team. This mischievous Blader respects Valt Aoi like a brother, and it’s for that very reason that he’s determined to surpass him someday.

Ken Midori
Not one to wear his heart on his sleeve, Ken’s a hard one to read. Luckily, he has his twin dog puppets Keru and Besu to help him communicate. Recognizing BEYBLADE as a bond between Bladers, Ken loves the time he spends battling with his Bey, his puppets and his friends.

Drum koryu
Kind, earnest, and more than a little goofy, Dante can get a little one-track-minded when he’s doing something he loves. Like Blading! His Bey-sense is more attuned than most other Bladers, and he has a strong connection with his partner, Dragon.

Part 2:
Aiga Akaba
Meeting Valt Aoi might just have been destiny for Aiger Akabane; after their encounter, he began a Blading journey which saw him becoming the undisputed world champ. A volatile combination of intensity and kindness, Aiger’s got a wild streak that reveals itself when he blades, bursting out at the height of battle.

Hyuga Ashi
Brash honesty and a natural flare for Blading find their home in Hyuga Hizashi. Hyuga hates losing, so it’s a good thing that he’s a bit of a pro when it comes to Beyblade, even if planning or patience or even taking advice aren’t really his speed.

Hikaru Ashi
With an encyclopedic knowledge of Beys and Blading, Hikaru Hizashi is ready to devise any strategy to win. Always willing to give advice—even when it’s not asked for—Hikaru is passionate and kind, like a true hero.

Xander Shakadera
At first glance, Xander Shakadera may look like he’s got the super chill older-brother vibe on lock: big laugh, easy-going, disciplined, conscientious. Not to mention, he’s the heir to an ancient martial arts clan. In battle though, any laid-back nature evaporates as Xander overwhelms friends and foes alike with sheer power.
(Dec. 23, 2022  4:27 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2022  4:16 AM)YoussefBlader Wrote: Its the same name but QuadStrike not Drive ._.

When QD coming to netflix ?

I said QuadStrike. QuadStrike is the next anime season. I'm not sure when QuadDrive is coming to Netflix.

Quadrive and quadstrike are the same thing. Quadrive is the Japanese, and quadstrike is american.

(Dec. 23, 2022  4:27 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2022  4:16 AM)YoussefBlader Wrote: Its the same name but QuadStrike not Drive ._.

When QD coming to netflix ?

I said QuadStrike. QuadStrike is the next anime season. I'm not sure when QuadDrive is coming to Netflix.

OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY. I forgot that Quadrive was actually just db and quadstrike was something different
Ok I honestly mean this when I say it, but, Kit Lopez keeps getting weirder (and worse) as a character the more he shows up, first appearance ever in evolution was great, then his voice got more girly in turbo, and now it sounds like an actual girl, plus he’s pretty annoying sadly now…
(Nov. 11, 2023  6:45 PM)lil-iz Wrote: Ok I honestly mean this when I say it, but, Kit Lopez keeps getting weirder (and worse) as a character the more he shows up, first appearance ever in evolution was great, then his voice got more girly in turbo, and now it sounds like an actual girl, plus he’s pretty annoying sadly now…

At least he’s strong
(Nov. 11, 2023  9:37 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2023  6:45 PM)lil-iz Wrote: Ok I honestly mean this when I say it, but, Kit Lopez keeps getting weirder (and worse) as a character the more he shows up, first appearance ever in evolution was great, then his voice got more girly in turbo, and now it sounds like an actual girl, plus he’s pretty annoying sadly now…

At least he’s strong
Ehhhhhh sorta? I mean his power rise in turbo made no sense, especially his whole “master of the wind,” but that part was interesting enough to make the cut for turbo. In QS you could say he got weaker depending on how you view the power of Bel and Pri, since their power levels don’t make much sense.