Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion

(Aug. 11, 2023  3:02 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Any of you thought of some missed opportunities that could have made QuadStrike better?

I think a reunion of Valt with Toko and Nika and his parent should have happened in the anime like Aiger got his whole family returned.

Agreed, it felt weird about how Naru and Aiga’s parents got multiple episodes to appear and have voice lines while Toko and Nika only showed up as still frame. It would have also been nice to have all the og bey club members together again, we were so close. But i cant say that makes the season any worse. Im just happy they all appeared one way or another.
We passed weeks now, so do any of you really think Quadstrike is the end?

I honestly think Hasbro is not done with the Burst series, and I believe Season 8 could "possibly" happen at some point with a surprise trailer near the end of the year like what they did with QuadStrike.

Or maybe spin-offs?
(Aug. 21, 2023  12:31 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: We passed weeks now, so do any of you really think Quadstrike is the end?

I honestly think Hasbro is not done with the Burst series, and I believe Season 8 could "possibly" happen at some point with a surprise trailer near the end of the year like what they did with QuadStrike.

Or maybe spin-offs?

Highly doubt it. Hasbro aren't announcing anymore Burst products from what I've heard, which means likely no new Burst anime either. Quadstrike's ending seemed written to be the absolute last one in mind.
(Aug. 21, 2023  12:31 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: We passed weeks now, so do any of you really think Quadstrike is the end?

Or maybe spin-offs?
Nah, the finale of QS definitely made it feel like the final season. Honestly I don’t even know If they could do another season even if they wanted to
I honestly feel like Burst needs to be over, it had a good run and a great ending.
(Aug. 21, 2023  4:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly feel like Burst needs to be over, it had a good run and a great ending.

It's over. Why would there be another season?
(Aug. 21, 2023  4:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: I honestly feel like Burst needs to be over, it had a good run and a great ending.
I love burst but we need to move on
(Aug. 21, 2023  5:26 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:

We don't, it had a great run.
(Aug. 21, 2023  5:26 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:

There wouldn’t
Now that I think about it, what happened to the Legends Rankings? Did they change?
(Sep. 10, 2023  6:00 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Now that I think about it, what happened to the Legends Rankings? Did they change?

They dropped the legends ranking after sparking (which was a manga only thing anyway), so all we can really do is speculate on what the changes were, if there was any.
(Sep. 10, 2023  6:49 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2023  6:00 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Now that I think about it, what happened to the Legends Rankings? Did they change?

They dropped the legends ranking after sparking (which was a manga only thing anyway), so all we can really do is speculate on what the changes were, if there was any.

The legend rankings weren't manga only since they exist in the anime as well (which is why bladers are called legends to begin with) and they weren't necessarily dropped, just not focused on. Since they are used as the world rankings. Unless I'm not understanding the question correctly then sorry.

But other than that the ranks haven't changed it's still the top 15 bladers that was listed in Sparking/DB.
(Sep. 10, 2023  7:26 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2023  6:49 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: They dropped the legends ranking after sparking (which was a manga only thing anyway), so all we can really do is speculate on what the changes were, if there was any.

The legend rankings weren't manga only since they exist in the anime as well (which is why bladers are called legends to begin with) and they weren't necessarily dropped, just not focused on. Since they are used as the world rankings. Unless I'm not understanding the question correctly then sorry.

But other than that the ranks haven't changed it's still the top 15 bladers  that was listed in Sparking/DB.

Are you sure? I'm pretty skeptical that the rankings haven't changed with freaks like Rashad, Bell, Payne, Pax, and even Quadra in the ring. We know that winning/doing well against Legends can increase your rank as seen when Hikaru became as A-rank blader that could compete in the Legend Festival based on his victory against Free in his Tag Battle. I know the Big 5 aren't changing, but I don't think that people like Rantaro and Wakiya are Legend level with no real modern feats to back it up, especially when they get embarrassed by most of the main cast.
(Sep. 10, 2023  8:34 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2023  7:26 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: The legend rankings weren't manga only since they exist in the anime as well (which is why bladers are called legends to begin with) and they weren't necessarily dropped, just not focused on. Since they are used as the world rankings. Unless I'm not understanding the question correctly then sorry.

But other than that the ranks haven't changed it's still the top 15 bladers  that was listed in Sparking/DB.

Are you sure? I'm pretty skeptical that the rankings haven't changed with freaks like Rashad, Bell, Payne, Pax, and even Quadra in the ring. We know that winning/doing well against Legends can increase your rank as seen when Hikaru became as A-rank blader that could compete in the Legend Festival based on his victory against Free in his Tag Battle. I know the Big 5 aren't changing, but I don't think that people like Rantaro and Wakiya are Legend level with no real modern feats to back it up, especially when they get embarrassed by most of the main cast.
The rankings have not changed. Unless there's an official confirmation the Legend ranks are still the same.
(Sep. 10, 2023  8:41 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2023  8:34 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Are you sure? I'm pretty skeptical that the rankings haven't changed with freaks like Rashad, Bell, Payne, Pax, and even Quadra in the ring. We know that winning/doing well against Legends can increase your rank as seen when Hikaru became as A-rank blader that could compete in the Legend Festival based on his victory against Free in his Tag Battle. I know the Big 5 aren't changing, but I don't think that people like Rantaro and Wakiya are Legend level with no real modern feats to back it up, especially when they get embarrassed by most of the main cast.
The rankings have not changed. Unless there's an official confirmation the ranks are still the same.

Alright, then. But if you had to rank them, what would they be? And I like the new profile pic. It has a nice vibe to it.
Nice discussion but this thread should honestly be closed since the anime’s over
(Sep. 10, 2023  9:31 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Nice discussion but this thread should honestly be closed since the anime’s over

Eh, as long as a thread is being used, I say it should be open.
It can be closed since all discussion can simply fall in the random thoughts thread.
(Sep. 10, 2023  8:50 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2023  8:41 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: The rankings have not changed. Unless there's an official confirmation the ranks are still the same.

Alright, then. But if you had to rank them, what would they be? And I like the new profile pic. It has a nice vibe to it.

I Dunno how I would rank them. If those characters are still in the legend ranks that means despite being on the weaker side (still stronger than most), when push comes to shove they do enough to keep their Ranks. But the only Blader I can really see being a Legend is Lane because he's shown the most potential to become one. Since in the manga he was a legend himself being S2 before falling out and has shown multiple feats that compares to the legends in both the anime and manga. Also thanks.
(Sep. 11, 2023  4:56 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2023  8:50 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Alright, then. But if you had to rank them, what would they be? And I like the new profile pic. It has a nice vibe to it.

I Dunno how I would rank them. If those characters are still in the legend ranks that means despite being on the weaker side (still stronger than most), when push comes to shove they do enough to keep their Ranks. But the only Blader I can really see being a Legend is Lane because he's shown the most potential to become one. Since in the manga he was a legend himself being S2 before falling out and has shown multiple feats that compares to the legends in both the anime and manga. Also thanks.

Definitely Lane for 1, he's easily Big 5 but I'd even say Bell too, because even though he's inconsistent, more often than not, he can beat the Legends, so Mid Legend Level. I put Rashad too, because he can(somewhat) hang with Valt, who constantly scales above all other Legends, so the High King's Mid legend level for me. Payne and Pri can maybe just edge into Low Legend tier, and Pax borderline Mid Legend tier.
IM surprised this thread is still going on
Giving my last thoughts on QuadStrike before moving on to X:

1) Should have called it Beyblade Burst "DawnStrike" instead of QuadStrike or any other name that doesn't sound too similar to QuadDrive.

2) Our Last Night's theme song for the final season is one of the greatest Burst themes ever. Are they the first band to perform a Beyblade song? Or was there any other band before them that did it first? I kinda hoping for more of Our Last Night for future Beyblade themes.

3) The protagonists and the Legends are treated fairly in this season, and there's no plot armor in the battles. (Except for those haters out there who are just going babbling and arguing with their "plot armor" nonsense in all seasons.)

4)Pri Forsythe's character really developed from being a pawn of her brother, rising to be a blader of her own. (No hate, but Pri Forsythe fits better as the main protagonist of this season and not Bel). The Forsythe siblings are what makes this season interesting.

5) Returning characters like Naru and Aiger's family was great, but they should have brought back Toko , Nika with a reunion of Valt's family scene too.

6) Season's story is a total 100/100. For a Hasbro season, QuadStrike is far better than Rise, Surge and QuadDrive. The ending with everyone together is satisfying enough, no need for a continuation, it's over. (Unless that mysterious boy that went to space comes back and...) Nah, no Season 8, it will never happen.

Beyblade Burst is over.
(Sep. 25, 2023  2:12 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Giving my last thoughts on QuadStrike before moving on to X:

1) Should have called it Beyblade Burst "DawnStrike" instead of QuadStrike or any other name that doesn't sound too similar to QuadDrive.

2) Our Last Night's theme song for the final season is one of the greatest Burst themes ever. Are they the first band to perform a Beyblade song? Or was there any other band before them that did it first? I kinda hoping for more of Our Last Night for future Beyblade themes.

3) The protagonists and the Legends are treated fairly in this season, and there's no plot armor in the battles. (Except for those haters out there who are just going babbling and arguing with their "plot armor" nonsense in all seasons.)

4)Pri Forsythe's character really developed from being a pawn of her brother, rising to be a blader of her own. (No hate, but Pri Forsythe fits better as the main protagonist of this season and not Bel). The Forsythe siblings are what makes this season interesting.

5) Returning characters like Naru and Aiger's family was great, but they should have brought back Toko , Nika with a reunion of Valt's family scene too.

6)  Season's story is a total 100/100. For a Hasbro season, QuadStrike is far better than Rise, Surge and QuadDrive. The ending with everyone together is satisfying enough, no need for a continuation, it's over. (Unless that mysterious boy that went to space comes back and...) Nah, no Season 8, it will never happen.

Beyblade Burst is over.

I'm pretty sure the reason as to why it's called QuadDrive and QuadStrike is because it's referencing the number four. In QuadDrive it's referencing Bell's four gears. And in QuadStrike it's referencing the four elements.
I remember when this felt new
(Sep. 25, 2023  2:12 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Giving my last thoughts on QuadStrike before moving on to X:

6)  Season's story is a total 100/100. For a Hasbro season, QuadStrike is far better than Rise, Surge and QuadDrive. The ending with everyone together is satisfying enough, no need for a continuation, it's over. (Unless that mysterious boy that went to space comes back and...) Nah, no Season 8, it will never happen.

Beyblade Burst is over.
I don't know about number 3. Pri and Bell were frauds the entire season the started packing Legends into boxes because of random upgrades and the disregard of how Elemental Power actually worked. QS unironically had the worst powerscaling of any season in Burst, potentially all of beyblade.