Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion

(Feb. 08, 2023  8:44 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2023  7:51 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: The full version of "Darkness Turns to Light" releases this Friday (February 10th).
https://twitter.com/Beyblade_Burst/statu...7062618112
[Image: FoXvXMlakAABmi4?format=jpg&name=medium]
Please give us Shu, Lain, and Ranzo (he wasn’t in the actual opening just the trailer but the other 2 please better be in there). I am dying for them to return

Shu, Lain, Ranzo, Lui, and Free are most likely going to be in this season.
(Feb. 08, 2023  8:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2023  8:44 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Please give us Shu, Lain, and Ranzo (he wasn’t in the actual opening just the trailer but the other 2 please better be in there). I am dying for them to return

Shu, Lain, Ranzo, Lui, and Free are most likely going to be in this season.
Most likely won’t happen since Free and Lui don’t have Qs beys Shu and Lain probably.
(Feb. 08, 2023  11:19 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2023  8:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Shu, Lain, Ranzo, Lui, and Free are most likely going to be in this season.
Most likely won’t happen since Free and Lui don’t have Qs beys Shu and Lain probably.

Then again, Valt and Ranzo are keeping Ultimate Valkyrie and Cyclone Ragnaruk. Anything is possible.
(Feb. 08, 2023  11:19 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2023  8:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Shu, Lain, Ranzo, Lui, and Free are most likely going to be in this season.

Reason i'm saying that Free and Lui are coming back is because they are both some of the most popular characters in the series.
(Feb. 09, 2023  1:02 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2023  11:19 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Most likely won’t happen since Free and Lui don’t have Qs beys Shu and Lain probably.

Reason i'm saying that Free and Lui are coming back is because they are both some of the most popular characters in the series.

Yeah but won't it just feel overcrowded with too many returning characters?
(Feb. 09, 2023  1:07 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2023  1:02 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Reason i'm saying that Free and Lui are coming back is because they are both some of the most popular characters in the series.

Yeah but won't it just feel overcrowded with too many returning characters?

Unfortunately, the possibility of Hasbro making exclusive QS evolutions of Fafnir and Longinus isn't out of the question.
As for there being too many characters... Sparking exists. Besides, more characters means more products for Hasbro.
(Feb. 09, 2023  1:15 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2023  1:07 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Yeah but won't it just feel overcrowded with too many returning characters?

Unfortunately, the possibility of Hasbro making exclusive QS evolutions of Fafnir and Longinus isn't out of the question.
As for there being too many characters... Sparking exists. Besides, more characters means more products for Hasbro.

I honestly don't want Free and Lui to return as they honestly not as fun of characters as they use to be plus if they do return then quad strike will literally be a big gigantic mess (at least it's very likely) also this is assuming that they'll  bring back Shu and Lain as well...
here we go, the full version of "Darkness turns to light" audio → https://youtu.be/-jvfGY2mrRo
(Feb. 09, 2023  1:46 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2023  1:15 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Unfortunately, the possibility of Hasbro making exclusive QS evolutions of Fafnir and Longinus isn't out of the question.

I honestly don't want Free and Lui to return as they honestly not as fun of characters as they use to be plus if they do return then quad strike will literally be a big gigantic mess (at least it's very likely) also this is assuming that they'll  bring back Shu and Lain as well...

Ok but here's the thing, Superking is literally the biggest combobulation of recurring characters we've seen in burst, and the show wasn't bad because there were too many people, it was just bad writing. If Hasbro does provide Lui and Free with QS beys then cool I guess... but the writing is what we should be focusing on rather than the number of characters. And I guess the runtime, but we all know they're just going to cheap out and do 26 full episodes.

(Feb. 09, 2023  1:46 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2023  1:15 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Unfortunately, the possibility of Hasbro making exclusive QS evolutions of Fafnir and Longinus isn't out of the question.

Also, it was just plot armor that made them less interesting (Lui and Free), maybe they'll be fixed in this series.
(Feb. 09, 2023  5:38 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2023  1:46 AM)Bey100 Wrote: I honestly don't want Free and Lui to return as they honestly not as fun of characters as they use to be plus if they do return then quad strike will literally be a big gigantic mess (at least it's very likely) also this is assuming that they'll  bring back Shu and Lain as well...

Ok but here's the thing, Superking is literally the biggest combobulation of recurring characters we've seen in burst, and the show wasn't bad because there were too many people, it was just bad writing. If Hasbro does provide Lui and Free with QS beys then cool I guess... but the writing is what we should be focusing on rather than the number of characters. And I guess the runtime, but we all know they're just going to cheap out and do 26 full episodes.

(Feb. 09, 2023  1:46 AM)Bey100 Wrote: I honestly don't want Free and Lui to return as they honestly not as fun of characters as they use to be plus if they do return then quad strike will literally be a big gigantic mess (at least it's very likely) also this is assuming that they'll  bring back Shu and Lain as well...

Also, it was just plot armor that made them less interesting (Lui and Free), maybe they'll be fixed in this series.
Fair enough if hasbro makes it work then good job if not I’m gonna be disappointed
DB isn't the real ending so QS could give us closure.
Does anyone have any idea as to when the anime will air?
(Feb. 10, 2023  10:34 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Does anyone have any idea as to when the anime will air?

If I had to guess i'd say late Feb - early March.
interesting, if there will be a full opening music video
in the description of the TV ver just appeared a link to the full ver
(Feb. 10, 2023  11:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2023  10:34 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Does anyone have any idea as to when the anime will air?

If I had to guess i'd say late Feb - early March.

If it was in February, we would have already gotten a date. Now that the full version of the opening theme is out, it could be sometime soon, most likely March.
well, it seems, like this is another day without the official full music video. Sad
(Feb. 12, 2023  4:11 PM)Sasha Vether Wrote: well, it seems, like this is another day without the official full music video. Sad

Talk about inconsistency
I mean, I don't see what the problem is. Unlike the previous seasons, QuadStrike hasn't started anywhere yet. I think it's better to wait rather than be spoiled right off the bat. Besides that, the first two seasons didn't get their music videos until midway through airing. Plus, Battle Above My League's music video released a whole year after S1 ended.
(Feb. 13, 2023  6:06 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: I mean, I don't see what the problem is. Unlike the previous seasons, QuadStrike hasn't started anywhere yet. I think it's better to wait rather than be spoiled right off the bat. Besides that, the first two seasons didn't get their music videos until midway through airing. Plus, Battle Above My League's music video released a whole year after S1 ended.

yeah, you're right. I think, they just wait til QuadStrike releases and then, they release full mv
(Feb. 13, 2023  6:06 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: I mean, I don't see what the problem is. Unlike the previous seasons, QuadStrike hasn't started anywhere yet. I think it's better to wait rather than be spoiled right off the bat. Besides that, the first two seasons didn't get their music videos until midway through airing. Plus, Battle Above My League's music video released a whole year after S1 ended.

I personally agree with you that they don’t have to release the music video super early but at the same time they promised their fans (if they have any) that the full music video would come on Feb 10 (you can correct me if I’m wrong) so they should try to stay consistent. But really other than that I pretty much agree.
(Feb. 13, 2023  2:40 PM)Bey100 Wrote:

I personally agree with you that they don’t have to release the music video super early but at the same time they promised their fans (if they have any) that the full music video would come on Feb 10 (you can correct me if I’m wrong) so they should try to stay consistent. But really other than that I pretty much agree.

Not only that but Beyblade fans (including myself) are itching for a release date so they can get ready for the day it releases. All the comments on the Instagram Official Beyblade page are just fans asking for the release date. Tbh I would've rather wanted a release date than a music video.
We now have release dates and titles for episodes 1-9!
Seems like they’ll be dropping episodes daily for a week before returning to a normal weekly release schedule

Episode 1: Thunder and Lightning! Elemental Power! | April 3rd
Episode 2: The Rebirth! Divine Belfyre! | April 4th
Episode 3: Rise Up! Gambit Dragon Soars! | April 5th
Episode 4: Depths Below! Abyssal Tournament! | April 6th
Episode 5: Dragon vs Pandora! Rising Tides! | April 7th
Episode 6: Howls of Terror! Kerbeus Returns! | April 8th
Episode 7: Theater of the Dark Prince! Monstrous Missions! | April 15th
Episode 8: Peerless! Xiphoid Xcalius! | April 22nd
Episode 9: Striking Flames! Ferocious Battle! | April 29th
(Mar. 09, 2023  9:27 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Seems like they’ll be dropping episodes daily for a week before returning to a normal weekly release schedule

Episode 1: Thunder and Lightning! Elemental Power! | April 3rd
Episode 2: The Rebirth! Divine Belfyre! | April 4th
Episode 3: Rise Up! Gambit Dragon Soars! | April 5th
Episode 4: Depths Below! Abyssal Tournament! | April 6th
Episode 5: Dragon vs Pandora! Rising Tides! | April 7th
Episode 6: Howls of Terror! Kerbeus Returns! | April 8th
Episode 7: Theater of the Dark Prince! Monstrous Missions! | April 15th
Episode 8: Peerless! Xiphoid Xcalius! | April 22nd
Episode 9: Striking Flames! Ferocious Battle! | April 29th

I do find the order they introducing the characters and beys in a lot weird but I’m still excited.
I will say I hope this season is actually good also I 99.9% sure this will be overshadowed by 4th gen (which will be revealed by then I think)  so…
I'm so excited for this season! I do wonder what the episode format is. I'm thinking it might be 26 24 minute episodes or 52 12 minute episodes.