Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion

(Jan. 04, 2023  5:04 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Um guys quadstrike is no longer on the burst website…

I saw that too. That's weird.
(Jan. 04, 2023  5:04 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Um guys quadstrike is no longer on the burst website…

Right after Quadra's bio went up strangely enough.
(Jan. 04, 2023  6:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Right after Quadra's bio went up strangely enough.

My guess is that it was a mistake but hasbro honestly unbelievable
They promised people a new bio every Thursday and they can’t even keep there dammmm word! So not only can’t they make actual GOOD beys but there also LAZY! Disappointing just disappointing… 😡

Okay I’ll chill out I know it’s not that deep lol
(Jan. 04, 2023  2:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Quadra bio:

Quadra first began Blading as a way to have fun with her older brother. Outside the ring, she's an optimistic girl who excels at dancing. But in battle, her competitive nature rears its head; when Quadra enters the arena, she does everything she can to win.

Well i think i know why Pandora doesn't match Quadra now. Quadra first began blading because of her older brother: Pax and apparently he was also a blading genius during that time as well. Which means he must have had some pretty good skills and a good bey as well. So my guess is that Pax used to own Pandora which got Quadra into blading but when Pax had his accident he gave up blading and passed on Pandora to Quadra. So Quadra’s motives could be based around Pax.
(Jan. 04, 2023  6:26 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:

Quadra first began Blading as a way to have fun with her older brother. Outside the ring, she's an optimistic girl who excels at dancing. But in battle, her competitive nature rears its head; when Quadra enters the arena, she does everything she can to win.

Well i think i know why Pandora doesn't match Quadra now. Quadra first began blading because of her older brother: Pax and apparently he was also a blading genius during that time as well. Which means he must have had some pretty good skills and a good bey as well. So my guess is that Pax used to own Pandora which got Quadra into blading but when Pax had his accident he gave up blading and passed on Pandora to Quadra. So Quadra’s motives could be based around Pax.

That!That!…actually makes sense.
(Jan. 04, 2023  6:26 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:

That would also explain why Pandora's name doesn't line up with Quadra's, it originally belonged to Pax.
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike will be getting something music related tomorrow. (Most likely the official opening sequence)
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnXIrFxLy..._copy_link
(Jan. 13, 2023  10:41 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike will be getting something music related tomorrow. (Most likely the official opening sequence)
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnXIrFxLy..._copy_link

Hopefully for Qs op it will have unique visual that won’t be from the actual show
(Jan. 14, 2023  1:12 AM)g2_ Wrote: I just hope the story is good.

Same here.
So they actually returned quite a lot of bladers. Neat!
Let go!!!! They actually brought back the characters! I’m literally freaking out right now! Also they actually made the visual similar to Japan opening visual (except these actually look cooler to be honest). I know that there using Qs beys but I’m still hyped! Hopefully the story will be good tough.
I think Shu and Lain will be in the full version of the opening since everyone else is already back.
It would be nice to see them come back, but for Shu to evolve Astral Spriggan into Bolt Spryzen? Also, Bolt Spryzen is also a wave 2 starter like Hyperion and Knight, but neither it nor Shu made it to the opening sequence. Yet again, not every character and Bey can make it in.
Aside from the beys being ugly, everything is lit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want Shu and Lui and Free to return.
You got to give hasbro credit for bringing the cast that had their bey release Bravo. As for and Shu and Lean they'll most likely get that mid season appearance status so op will likely change later on
Omg its them….Xander….kitt, and my Boy ken!!! Its been 4-5 seasons since we last saw him And now he has an actual bey! Ken has finally returned after so long i know he did in the manga but now he has an actual role to play! we could possibly get the entire bey club again!
This seems really promising. The opening’s visuals were great, and I didn’t expect Kit, Xhaka, and Kit to return. The original outfit for Ken is awesome, and I’m really happy with the new Avatars. I hope they can follow through with the execution of this season.
I am beyond hyped. Ken, Xander and Kit! I want it now!
This is going to be the most paynful season to watch for the beys alone, god...

Beys aside though, the intro does have some pretty great visuals, and the music ain't half bad either it's been repeatedly getting stuck in my head for weeks now help
Even though we’re all excited that the old characters are back (including me especially)  we can’t be blinded by fan service remember how everyone was excited because there were many returning characters and yet sparking still turned out to be one of the worst seasons (in my opinion anyways). Story always comes first let’s just wait and see how the seasons go nonetheless still pretty hyped ( I still do happy Ken back lol)
(Jan. 14, 2023  6:49 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Even though we’re all excited that the old characters are back (including me especially)  we can’t be blinded by fan service remember how everyone was excited because there were many returning characters and yet sparking still turned out to be one of the worst seasons (in my opinion anyways). Story always comes first let’s just wait and see how the seasons go nonetheless still pretty hyped ( I still do happy Ken back lol)
I disagree, GT was awful, Sparking was pretty good.
(Jan. 14, 2023  6:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2023  6:49 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Even though we’re all excited that the old characters are back (including me especially)  we can’t be blinded by fan service remember how everyone was excited because there were many returning characters and yet sparking still turned out to be one of the worst seasons (in my opinion anyways). Story always comes first let’s just wait and see how the seasons go nonetheless still pretty hyped ( I still do happy Ken back lol)
I disagree, GT was awful, Sparking was pretty good.

I actually feel the exact opposite lol. Rise was a good, though underrated season.