Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion

(Dec. 07, 2022  8:39 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2022  7:36 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Can't forget about Lane with First Uranus.
Let me make a correction. In terms of being a primary bey. For example Valkyrie, spriggan, longinus, Raphael, and bahamut. All of those were primary beys that represent the true path of said blader. Solomon, red Valkyrie, and first uranus weren't primary beys/were place holders until the bladers made ones that they really bonded with. Hasbro could still do something which ends up replacing pandora with a Q name but idk its hasbro but it seems like this is her primary bey especially since its in the battle set which means its usually a primary/relevant bey to a blader.

Ex: valtryek vs sprysen, Valtryek vs satomb, valtryek vs achilles, dragon vs ashindra, hyperion vs helios, idk what QD was, and now belfyre vs pandora. (Im not used to the dub names)

I understand. I'm excited to see the fantasy part of QuadStrike. It would be cool if Xander just launched Xcalius and it destroyed this mountain.
Based on the BU releases, I think the remaining legends or legend associated bladers that return are the following:

Ken
Dante
Xander
Aiger
Kit
Hyuga
Hikaru
Shu
Lain

Bel, Ranzo, and Valt don’t count because they’re already official
This Bio update is for a blader who’s hair is hyper as his personality: Ranzo Kiyama. Also the website is using his TT model version of Cyclone Ragnaruk as well but that could just be for his stock image.

Ranzo Kiyama: If the hair didn’t give it away, Ranzo Kiyama’s got a unique take on style. This Brazilian competitor has his sights set on becoming the strongest Blader in the world and hanging out with the Dark Prince can only help with achieving that goal.
Yea either him (Valt) or Quadra would be the next bio.
I honestly thought Quadra would be this week since she seems to have an important role in the season, yet again, I guess it's understandable to have the main protagonist's group come first like all of the other seasons did. So yeah, Valt will most likely be next week, followed by Quadra, and then Pax.
I’m actually really excited for this. Currently watching QD on youtube. I’m interested to see if they will fully upgrade Divine Belfyre
The next bio update is for the fan Favorite legendary blader Valt Aoi (Quadstrike). For his bey he uses Ultimate Valtryek but the website uses savior Valkyrie’s TT model so not sure what to expect with that.

Valt Aoi: From Beigoma Academy to Spain’s premier Bey club, BC Sol, Valt Aoi has taken his place as the world’s top Blader. His bright personality helps him to both battle passionately and make friends wherever he goes.
I dunno how to feel about he Quadstrike anime. If I am being honest they should’ve just ended it at Db but maybe there’s a chance this will be good but I don’t want get my hopes up.
I find it kind of weird that hasbro haven’t updated their website with a new bio Goya be patient I guess
New bio has been released. This time its the Brother of Quadra: Pax, the one who is studying ancient ruins and apparently he’s not a blader as there is no bey model or name thats used for his bio.

Pax:The cool, calm, and calculated Pax Forsythe used to be a Blading genius, but that was before his accident. Now, he’s a Bey trainer. Through his research, Pax discovered the elemental power that resides in Beys and he uses this knowledge to perfect Pandora.
(Dec. 22, 2022  9:48 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: New bio has been released. This time its the Brother of Quadra: Pax, the one who is studying ancient ruins and apparently he’s not a blader as there is no bey model or name thats used for his bio.

Pax:The cool, calm, and calculated Pax Forsythe used to be a Blading genius, but that was before his accident. Now, he’s a Bey trainer. Through his research, Pax discovered the elemental power that resides in Beys and he uses this knowledge to perfect Pandora.

After reading this we have lots of more info on who this Pax is.

- He used to be a Blading genius

- There was a big accident that caused him to stop Blading

- He is now a Bey trainer

- He uses his knowledge on the elemental power to perfect Pandora which I assume is Quadra's Bey

I'm super hyped for this and I feel that this season will be amazing. I also think this season will be heavily fantasized and have even more supernatural stuff than Turbo did. Maybe it might be on a Metal series level but we will see. Hopefully we get some Burst lore with the avatars and such.
I find it weird that Pax doesn’t own Pandora so does this mean Quadra will own all elements of Pandora?
(Dec. 22, 2022  10:55 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: which I assume is Quadra's Bey

Yes, Quadra is shown with Lightning Pandora in the trailer and the press release also specifies it. The other Pandoras (Twister, Tidal, and that orange fire one) are probably also hers as well. Probably got a Dante and Ace/Rock/Grand situation here.
(Dec. 22, 2022  11:39 PM)KIO Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2022  10:55 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: which I assume is Quadra's Bey

Yes, Quadra is shown with Lightning Pandora in the trailer and the press release also specifies it. The other Pandoras (Twister, Tidal, and that orange fire one) are probably also hers as well. Probably got a Dante and Ace/Rock/Grand situation here.
So does that mean there won’t be any more characters in the season outside of the ones we already have?
(Dec. 22, 2022  11:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2022  11:39 PM)KIO Wrote: Yes, Quadra is shown with Lightning Pandora in the trailer and the press release also specifies it. The other Pandoras (Twister, Tidal, and that orange fire one) are probably also hers as well. Probably got a Dante and Ace/Rock/Grand situation here.
So does that mean there won’t be any more characters in the season outside of the ones we already have?
There's not enough info to really answer that. But considering we have QS beys like Achilles, dragon, and Spriggan along with other motifs that means there could be some newer and returning characters but none of that is confirmed.
(Dec. 22, 2022  11:57 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2022  11:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote: So does that mean there won’t be any more characters in the season outside of the ones we already have?
There's not enough info to really answer that. But considering we have QS beys like Achilles, dragon, and Spriggan along with other motifs that means there could be some returning characters and newer characters but none of that is confirmed.

I hope we see more returning characters or at least some new ones (if they move the story forward) because I just can’t see how they would be able to do a whole season wit just 5 characters
The next character bio has dropped.

[Image: LB7Jx4g_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

PAX

The cool, calm, and calculated Pax Forsythe used to be a Blading genius, but that was before his accident. Now, he's a Bey trainer. Through his research, Pax discovered the elemental power that resides in Beys and he uses this knowledge to perfect Pandora.
Um dude… Phantom Legend already put it…
Didn't see it....

I wonder how long the gap is between QuadDrive and QuadStrike.
My guess is probably right after because Bell Valt and Ranzo all look the same
Its the same name but QuadStrike not Drive ._.

(Dec. 23, 2022  3:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Didn't see it....

When QD coming to netflix ?
(Dec. 23, 2022  4:16 AM)YoussefBlader Wrote: Its the same name but QuadStrike not Drive ._.

(Dec. 23, 2022  3:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Didn't see it....

When QD coming to netflix ?

I said QuadStrike. QuadStrike is the next anime season. I'm not sure when QuadDrive is coming to Netflix.