Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion

Hopefully we get an update on when the qs anime begins soon
(Dec. 23, 2022  4:16 AM)YoussefBlader Wrote: Its the same name but QuadStrike not Drive ._.

(Dec. 23, 2022  3:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Didn't see it....

I wonder how long the gap is between QuadDrive and QuadStrike.

When QD coming to netflix ?

Turbo and Rise completed in the April following their release and the full season of Surge released this past April. QuadDrive will most likely drop April 2023.

(Dec. 22, 2022  11:57 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2022  11:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote: So does that mean there won’t be any more characters in the season outside of the ones we already have?
There's not enough info to really answer that. But considering we have QS beys like Achilles, dragon, and Spriggan along with other motifs that means there could be some newer and returning characters but none of that is confirmed.

Unless QuadStrike happens to be a short season, which could be possible since it's not debuting in Japan and no info has been dropped other than the trailer and the first 5 character reveals, QuadStrike will most likely have way more characters than just Bel, Valt, Ranzo, Quadra, and Pax.
(Dec. 23, 2022  6:15 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2022  4:16 AM)YoussefBlader Wrote: Its the same name but QuadStrike not Drive ._.

When QD coming to netflix ?

Turbo and Rise completed in the April following their release and the full season of Surge released this past April. QuadDrive will most likely drop April 2023.

(Dec. 22, 2022  11:57 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: There's not enough info to really answer that. But considering we have QS beys like Achilles, dragon, and Spriggan along with other motifs that means there could be some newer and returning characters but none of that is confirmed.

Unless QuadStrike happens to be a short season, which could be possible since it's not debuting in Japan and no info has been dropped other than the trailer and the first 5 character reveals, QuadStrike will most likely have way more characters than just Bel, Valt, Ranzo, Quadra, and Pax.

Do you think if they reveal more bladers, those who's bey had a BU variant will most definitely return? I mean so far Hikaru, Ken, Dante, Aiger, Xander, and Kit already have Quadstrike releases. So is there a chance Lain, Hyuga, and Shu will come back in addition to the first group making up the majority cast plus the antagonist?
(Dec. 23, 2022  2:48 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2022  6:15 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Turbo and Rise completed in the April following their release and the full season of Surge released this past April. QuadDrive will most likely drop April 2023.

Do you think if they reveal more bladers, those who's bey had a BU variant will most definitely return? I mean so far Hikaru, Ken, Dante, Aiger, Xander, and Kit already have Quadstrike releases. So is there a chance Lain, Hyuga, and Shu will come back in addition to the first group making up the majority cast plus the antagonist?

I just hop the cast doesn’t get to overcrowded and we have another sparking situation
(Dec. 23, 2022  2:48 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2022  6:15 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Turbo and Rise completed in the April following their release and the full season of Surge released this past April. QuadDrive will most likely drop April 2023.

Since QuadStrike's releases are made up of a mix between Burst Ultimate and Hasbro exclusives, then they could possibly bring back older characters. Then again, it could be like Rise how Valt and Aiga were the only returning characters and the other returning motifs were given to new characters.
(Dec. 23, 2022  10:15 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2022  2:48 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Do you think if they reveal more bladers, those who's bey had a BU variant will most definitely return? I mean so far Hikaru, Ken, Dante, Aiger, Xander, and Kit already have Quadstrike releases. So is there a chance Lain, Hyuga, and Shu will come back in addition to the first group making up the majority cast plus the antagonist?

Since QuadStrike's releases are made up of a mix between Burst Ultimate and Hasbro exclusives, then they could possibly bring back older characters. Then again, it could be like Rise how Valt and Aiga were the only returning characters and the other returning motifs were given to new characters.
I would be sorta mad if they did that if I’m being honest they should just put new motif like Niddhog if new characters are in anime
(Dec. 23, 2022  10:15 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2022  2:48 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Do you think if they reveal more bladers, those who's bey had a BU variant will most definitely return? I mean so far Hikaru, Ken, Dante, Aiger, Xander, and Kit already have Quadstrike releases. So is there a chance Lain, Hyuga, and Shu will come back in addition to the first group making up the majority cast plus the antagonist?

But remember in Rise other than Dante, at the time Valt and Aiger were the only protagonists in existence. Giving beys like Dragon, Hyperion, and Helios to new bladers would certainly create uproar in the fanbase. I just don’t think new bladers would replace protagonists. Now could Kerbeus and Xcalius get new bladers, maybe. But Xander is the only blader in the anime with a sword launcher. Again, I think replacements would ruin the series
Frankly, I am of the opinion there will be no returning characters, if they haven't appeared yet in QuadDrive.

Helios was treated as a random secondary Bey in its Dual Pack. I don't expect an anime Beyblade to get such treatment.
(Dec. 25, 2022  12:46 PM)KIO Wrote: Frankly, I am of the opinion there will be no returning characters, if they haven't appeared yet in QuadDrive.

Helios was treated as a random secondary Bey in its Dual Pack. I don't expect an anime Beyblade to get such treatment.

I agree. This is also Hasbro, so they may have put these beys in 2 packs at an attempt to make more money.
(Dec. 25, 2022  12:46 PM)KIO Wrote: Frankly, I am of the opinion there will be no returning characters, if they haven't appeared yet in QuadDrive.

The only time this has happened was with Fafnir F4, and then Zone Lúinor was a single.
I think the week after this week’s bio (almost guaranteed to be Quadra) we might see a returning character (if there’s any more in the season). Like they could reveal a new render for Aigrr, Dante, Xander, and etc but time will tell…
(Dec. 26, 2022  1:43 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I think the week after this week’s bio (almost guaranteed to be Quadra) we might see a returning character (if there’s any more in the season). Like they could reveal a new render for Aigrr, Dante, Xander, and etc but time will tell…

Please wait and see.
That’s why I put time will tell because I know we have to wait… but thanks for reminding anyway
Anybody have any thoughts on QuadStrike? Do you guys think that QuadStrike is going to be good for a few episodes then drop like the other season's? Sparking and Dynamite Battle were pretty hyped up to begin and then they dropped down halfway into the series.
(Dec. 27, 2022  8:20 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Anybody have any thoughts on QuadStrike? Do you guys think that QuadStrike is going to be good for a few episodes then drop like the other season's? Sparking and Dynamite Battle were pretty hyped up to begin and then they dropped down halfway into the series.

Honestly i don’t know let’s just not our hopes up even if there many returning characters because who knows if it will be good or not let’s just wait and see I just hope it can be up there with the higher season’s.

With the new Spryzen being called bolt Spryzen do you think they called it this because of the elements (example lighting)?
I wish they add back some characters from keyboard burst evolution like diago and the guy who owned kerbeus
Gonna be annoying if Quadra owns all 4 Pandora’s….
(Jan. 02, 2023  6:34 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Gonna be annoying if Quadra owns all 4 Pandora’s….

Wouldn't it be like Drum with the layers?
When are they going to figure out that they forgot to post Quadra's bio.
(Jan. 02, 2023  7:07 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2023  6:34 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Gonna be annoying if Quadra owns all 4 Pandora’s….

Wouldn't it be like Drum with the layers?

Um yeah… still wouldn’t change that it would be lazy…
Hey, would Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, & Driger from the Bladebreakers fit in this series of Beyblade Burst, since it has the four elements that the bit beasts wield in the original series:

Wind - Dragoon

Lightning - Driger

Water - Draciel

Fire - Dranzer

If these four go through an evolution into Quad Strike / BU (Burst Ultimate) series, they'll be battle with those elemental powers in style.
So is anybody gonna talk about how Quadra bio hasn’t appeared yet?
(Jan. 04, 2023  1:01 AM)Bey100 Wrote: So is anybody gonna talk about how Quadra bio hasn’t appeared yet?

I've been curious about that myself. It was supposed to drop days ago.
Quadra bio:

Quadra first began Blading as a way to have fun with her older brother. Outside the ring, she's an optimistic girl who excels at dancing. But in battle, her competitive nature rears its head; when Quadra enters the arena, she does everything she can to win.
Um guys quadstrike is no longer on the burst website…