Beyblade Burst (Manga)

(Apr. 18, 2016  12:21 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Not until my copy of CoroCoro arrives. It'll be here this week, and I'll have it scanned ASAP. Please bear with me on that Tongue_out

There is Jeir Jormungand in this chapter?
(Apr. 19, 2016  1:29 PM)黄山 乱太郎 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2016  12:21 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Not until my copy of CoroCoro arrives. It'll be here this week, and I'll have it scanned ASAP. Please bear with me on that Tongue_out

There is Jeir Jormungand in this chapter?

No, we have not heard anything about that Beyblade yet, so it is far from just appearing in the manga.
[video=youtube]http:// //m.youtube.com/watch?v=11veNzVbSpw[/video]

Okay, so some kid posted a video of the next manga chapter (I know this because I've watched the video) but because the cinematography is so poor as well as the shakiness, it's really not worth checking out but if you want to then go ahead.

But here are the things I want to note whilst watching the video with the Burst chapter:
His shirt was weighted, so he goes Rock Lee-style hah.

That Minoboros shot is from a flashback, probably Valt remembering how he saw Wakya easily defeat a random kid.

Even though we do see Wakya work out, I think the only thing he and his butler say is that he should be more reasonable and then he just replies that he will not stop until he has done one hundred repetitions...
So this also introduces Kaiser Kerbeus? I see it but the introduction seems so rushed to me.
Well, that's their own fault really. They could've used last month's chapter to show off the new Beys, but they opted for Victory Valkyrie and Neptune instead. They simply left themselves no space...

...that said, the new CoroCoro Bessatsu came out this month as well. Last time one came out, they snuck a chapter into it that involved the Beyblade club being made and had characters in weird outfits. I wouldn't be surprised if a chapter was included in there to focus on the other unmentioned Beys.
(Apr. 20, 2016  2:28 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if a chapter was included in there to focus on the other unmentioned Beys.

Only one way to find out.
I mean as far as the Kaiser Kerbeus introduction was, it's "There's my new Kerbeus, let's battle, BOOM, I beat you and shows off" and it was super quick too.
Yup, but what makes me think about this extra chapter is that we haven't seen Rising Ragnarok or Storm Spriggan (outside of Shu holding it in one frame) yet. Both are MC Beys, so to not show them off around their release seems odd.
How can I see the chapter "Who's the Leader!? Bey Club Formation"!!?
Rather than purchase the physical copy of Volume 2 just for that chapter, I'm waiting for the digital release of it next week. It's faster and easier for me, especially given my limited schedule. You'll have to be patient until then Tongue_out

Alternatively, if you're desperate for that chapter, you can order Volume 2 on Amazon JP and get it delivered, but it'll take a while to arrive.
Inumofu is helping us play major catch-up with the Burst manga. He's going to try getting chapters 3-11 done within the next few weeks. He offered $10 a chapter, but also depending on how many pages.
(Apr. 24, 2016  3:48 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Inumofu is helping us play major catch-up with the Burst manga. He's going to try getting chapters 3-11 done within the next few weeks. He offered $10 a chapter, but also depending on how many pages.

DranzerX13, I just gave amtt $50 to get chapters 3 and 4 done. Have you talked to him about this? I don't want to pay for chapters to be translated by someone else if you already have a guy working on it, especially for less.

Please keep us in the loop, my spending money is so very hard to scratch together these days Unhappy
Well 3-4 will be done by his translator, and 5-11 will be done by mine. I thought you guys didn't get any donations yet, that's why.
We hadn't until yesterday…. I was having a SUPER stressful morning, the kind of bad day you remember for years, and I said to myself, "Man…. Right now I just wish I could be working on Burst again… With a really strong drink…." And I decided I could sacrifice a few gel manicures in the future to make it happen.

But anyhow, thank you. I'm glad there's a plan in place for all of the catch-up to happen one way or another.
I had actually started translating chapter 3 on my own and got 1/8 of the way into it and took a break to recoup (Translating is hard!) before @[Cat] stepped in and decided to pay for a few chapters. It's probably for the best, my translation was a little shoddy.

@[DranzerX13] Please stay within the communication circle and work with the team. We have all communicated pretty well thus far through Zero-G and now moving on to MFB, and our communication has been mostly good for what we have done for Burst with the exception of yourself. You have a way of going off and doing things on your own or making decisions and then altering those decisions later and quite frankly it's becoming annoying. We don't expect you to participate in any sort of skype chats or anything, just to run everything by @[amtt], so I'm not really sure what the problem is. Please work harder to improve communication with the group in the future so that we can minimize any further hiccups or misunderstandings.
I had looked and I didn't see anything about anyone paying for any burst chapters, that's why I asked to Inumofu do this. Amtt and I already talked about it. I told amtt that his translator can finish those chapters. I never said for his translator to quit. I'm sorry that I didn't know that Cat had paid for ch3 ch4. My translator who has been doing the anime will be doing the manga as well. He's starting with ch10 and ch11.

Wizard, I really wish you wouldn't get angry at me. I had looked in the Burst manga thread the other day and didn't see anything about a $50 donation. From what I did know, I told my translator to start at the latest 2 chapters, then do the ones amtt's translator (I thought 4-9) hadn't even touched yet. There is nothing wrong with that, so take a chill pill, geez. Also, you're saying that I'm terrible at communicating? Well amtt didn't tell "me" yesterday when Cat had donated money to his translator.
See this Hiromorita's Kaizer of 4 hours ago!!![Image: Cg3IwCAUUAAZnjC.jpg:large]
Wizard, DranzerX13, please know that it wasn't my intention to get anyone in trouble. It really was some uncanny timing… Six months with the project stalled, then DranzerX13 and I literally decide on the same day to try to get the gears moving again.

We'll use this as an opportunity to redouble our efforts at better organization. Amtt is the leader and chief handler of the manga project, and he is so good about answering his email promptly. The thread is more a way to tell the public where we stand at the moment, but let's agree that quick and direct communication with each other and especially with amtt must take place before we act.

Those reading this, please help by donating even the small price of a coffee. DranzerX13 and I cannot continue to fund this ourselves. Others are giving the gift of their time. If you are loving Beyblade Burst, if all week you look forward to the next subbed episode, and if reading the manga brings you a little happiness, please say "thank you" by donating just a couple bucks. It makes a difference.

There are 942 million English speakers on earth, and X many Beyblade fans among them. Help make the Burst manga available to a great chunk of the world. BeyGa is very kindly taking our English releases and preparing them for the Portuguese audience as well.
The Beyblade Burst chapter that was in Bessatsu CoroCoro last year is finally here!

Beyblade Burst Chapter 7:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bdxr6l7z4cz3jtq/
(Apr. 28, 2016  7:24 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote: god hurry up an finsh chapter 3

If you care that much about reading the manga, please donate. We are bereft a volunteer translator and therefore obliged to hire one. This is why the project was stalled for so long. We still need help to keep the project funded and moving.
Simply put; the translation project is fan-managed. We don't have any obligation to do it, nor do we work within any specific timeframes (even if we would love to have chapters translated and released asap). We really do appreciate the patience from those looking forward to our translated versions, as we honestly want to provide you with the best quality translations we can.

That said, as Cat has mentioned above, we did hit a brick wall honestly. Communication died down, the translator we had became badly ill and the other translator was...well, I wish I could tell you how he was because I never spoke to him. But we're sorting things out now and rebuilding, and progress is moving along.

Honestly, the most I can say is to please be patient with us and, if you feel that passionately about the manga translation, or any other project we have going on (anime translations, manga scans etc), financial aid is greatly appreciated, but not required at all. These things certainly aren't free for us to do and all of them have costs, but we pay them because we want to see these things done.

We all just want to have fun doing these projects, but we really just need your patience, haha. To those who have remained patient with us so far; we're honestly so grateful for your continued support and patience, and we're doing our best to bring the manga up to speed for you!
(Apr. 28, 2016  7:18 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The Beyblade Burst chapter that was in Bessatsu CoroCoro last year is finally here!

Beyblade Burst Chapter 7:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bdxr6l7z4cz3jtq/

Thank you very much *_____* Valt is so cute >///<
This chapter is really wonderful <3
Ordered Bessastu CoroCoro for this season on the off chance it'd have a chapter like last time. Thankfully, it does have one; a short one focusing on the BeyClub and designing their Dual Layer Beys. I'll have it scanned in alongside the previous chapter soon.