Beyblade Burst (Manga)

You're right, it's just the preview chapter. If there's anything wrong with the images, let me know, and I'll fix them. Some of them are slightly crooked.

Beyblade Burst Chapter 0 RAW:
https://www.mediafire.com/?0mwctgw1aa286tb

Enjoy!
Nice job! Thanks a lot.
(Jun. 24, 2015  2:23 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Enjoy!

Thanks Smile Are you going to be scanning the hobby pages as well or just the manga section?
Next month I'll start scanning the hobby section.
this is cool
Ch0 is translated and almost done being cleaned. Expect it soon!
(Jul. 04, 2015  12:33 AM)amtt Wrote: Ch0 is translated and almost done being cleaned. Expect it soon!

Awesome! Thanks for the translation! I can't wait to read the first chapter as well!
Three new characters, but their names are unknown at the moment :
[Image: BeybladeBurst_app_newcharacters.jpg]
Oh god I pray the blonde owns Kerbeus, just so it doesn't have to be the OHHH SOOO DUMB DUMB FAT MEATHEAD!

Still the designs of the new characters are at best... Bleh...
Hey, look, Tobio is back!

The other 2... Seem a little similar. They don't fit into the Beyblades style.. Uncertain
The blonde one reminds me of Enrique or however it's spelt.

The two below look like One Piece characters or Super/Crash B-Daman characters.
My thoughts on each design... except for the first two which I already gave thoughts on (I said that Varuto was questionable and Shuu was okay). As for the others:
Blonde guy - Tobio? Not really bit kinda decent
Puppet guy - Eh, that better not be the owner of Kerbeus because he has to puppets that represents a Cerbereus' three heads including his. He also wears green... just saying.
Bandana guy - This could be Kerbeus' owner (or maybe not) because he has a skull necklace with three heads.

Overall, I think the blonde guy is decent and the last two are meh.
I like the kid on the bottom center with the Captain Jack sparrow look going on.
If we go by which Beyblades are currently displayed in the app, I think one of those characters is supposed to be the owner of Umaterios, based on Amaterasu, the sun god.
This is going to sound really weird but am I the only one thinking this:

Bart/Vart (whatever) = Takao because they are main protagonists with dark blue hair (don't quote me on Takao because his hair could either be blue or black so please don't act like picky people)
Shuu = Kai because they are both rivals with silver hair
Tobio-like character = Max because they're blonde... okay they aren't really that similar
Bandana one = Rei because... they both wear bandanas and have black hair?
(Jul. 10, 2015  3:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Three new characters, but their names are unknown at the moment :

The blonde guy looks pretty cool, I think he'd fit in well in terms of Shuu and Valt's designs. The bottom two, however, just look like background characters to me, or someone you wouldn't see longer than a single chapter. Where did you find this?
The guy in green is definitely the owner of Kerbeus. The colour scheme (green and purple) matches perfectly and he’s even got a tooth sticking out of his mouth lol.

Ragnarok in Norse mythology is a great battle resulting in death, therefore the owner of Ragnaruk could be the guy with the skull beads. You can even see part of the orange “flame of endings” (description of Ragnaruk from website) on his jacket.

As for the blonde, I believe that he is the owner of Umaterios. Of course, this is all just speculation and I could be completely wrong.
(Jul. 10, 2015  6:40 PM)Beyonomics Wrote: As for the blonde, I believe that he is the owner of Umaterios. Of course, this is all just speculation and I could be completely wrong.

Meh, I think your observations make sense, we'll just have to wait and see. If any of them is to own Umaterios, it's definitely going to be the blond guy. I mean, yellow and red?
Plus he does seem a lot "legendary" looking, I guess it's the scarf and his brighter colour scheme.
OMG the fourth one looks like Gajeel from Fairy Tail lol XD that last one reminds me a pirate, but I cant say much for the blonde guy. He's not bad, still like Shuu's design a lot tho.
More characters have been shown!

[Image: ZqmwU2Z.jpg]
Wow these designs at least show a little more variety than the ones we saw before, but that's not saying a whole lot. At least that crazy dude with green and partly yellow hair looks pretty out there.
I'm not sure if I'm right but I think the blonde guy may own Ragnarok because that's what's in his hand.

Anywho... the new character designs are BORING! Well, except for the evil guy at the back but damn they are so stock looking. My least favourite has to be that guy with the lime hair with the blue jacket.

Im also not a fan of the fact that EVERY character is a boy and I know, I KNOW someone is going to say the following thing because they are THAT STUPID: "Well duh, of course all the characters are boys, this is a franchise for boys" and I think that is stupid because unless they are going with the B-Daman roote (with being a sausage fest), every male toy franchise has at least one female character (that isn't some generic character)... EVEN Beywheelz has female players for a boy franchise like Nicole and Lucy. Unless that pink hair dude turns out to be a female character (which it most likely isn't but rather just an androgynous dude), this looks BORING!
The "evil" guy in the back actually looks the worst in my opinion, hah. He may as well be a cloud with a face ...

Somehow, the character designs all look similar in the same sense as anime meant for an older audience. Like Prince of Tennis, perhaps ? I am not really interested in many other anime, but I can see them being part of one similar crew.
Yet, at the same time, they do have different hair colour and all ... Perhaps we can go back to having interesting and deep background stories for the new characters to compensate for perhaps blander designs ? I would say we definitely lacked that a lot in Metal Fight Beyblade, in retrospective ...

Also the Ragnaruk owner (blonde hair) has two CoroCoro volumes tucked in his pants hahah.
(Jul. 15, 2015  12:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The "evil" guy in the back actually looks the worst in my opinion, hah. He may as well be a cloud with a face ...

Somehow, the character designs all look similar in the same sense as anime meant for an older audience. Like Prince of Tennis, perhaps ? I am not really interested in many other anime, but I can see them being part of one similar crew.
Yet, at the same time, they do have different hair colour and all ... Perhaps we can go back to having interesting and deep background stories for the new characters to compensate for perhaps blander designs ? I would say we definitely lacked that a lot in Metal Fight Beyblade, in retrospective ...

Also the Ragnaruk owner (blonde hair) has two CoroCoro volumes tucked in his pants hahah.

To Zero G's credit, some of their designs like Kira, Ren, Eito, Yoshio, Shinobu even Sakyo had pretty interesting designs.

I think MFB had some interesting designs, EXCEPT 4D, having designs nearly as bland as Beywheelz/Beyraiderz.

I think the blue hair crazy one on the back is pretty eh out there, though he's probably for me the better of the lot, good lord I hope their personalities and stories are good because their bland designs give Beywheelz and Beyraiderz some healthy competition! I think even most generic stock anime have more interesting designs but these are just the manga versions, and the anime ones usually I prefer.