Beyblade Burst God: Identity of Red Eye (Confirmed)

i personally think red eye is definitely shu. My theory grows from storm spryzen braking in the anime, if you notice after he finished his training in the snake pit red eye suddenly goes around cracking and destroying the beys of strong bladers with god beys, he sent garuda flying into big ben's ? clock gears causing it to take in a web of cracks and even threatened to "kill" joshua's blast jinnius. I have also heard about the new spriggan bey "spriggan requiem" and i also heard some rumors about a new valtryek [winning valkyrie] too and im thinking that they will evolve into new beys [of the god system] and engage in some sort of final battle, that is if winning valkyrie turns out to be a thing
IDK if anyone said this before, but one of the reasons that make me think Shu is Rede Eye is that, in the first season, shu launches with both hands, left and right, and Legend Spriggan can spin both left and right.
(Oct. 15, 2017  10:48 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2017  10:25 PM)Kurenai Shu Wrote: Red Eye is not taller than Shu, they're the same height. It's Red Eye's shoes that make him appear taller, and also most of his appearance and outfit.
As for the voice, it's pretty easy to just simply deepen your voice. All of the masked Bladers have a deeper tone in voice, so it could just simply be from the masks.
The only real argument is Shu's hair length in my opinion.
But extensions aren't hard to put in.
And if anyone remembers from Zac wearing a mask, Shu commented that everyone already knew it was Zac, besides Valt.
So if Shu knew that the mask was a bad idea to hide his Identity, it's obvious that Shu would be going to extra lengths to hide who he is. I think it's fair to throw out there, Shu is considered a Prodigy, and very intelligent, so don't underestimate what lengths he might go to to hide who he is.
But I'd keep in mind that we can't base all facts off of appearance, there may be other evidence that proves one side right or the other.

+ Hair grows naturally lol

There mask are not covering their mouths ok. Masks cover mouths e.g. Darth Vader. Red eye has a natural deep voice and he acts way different to shu. Red eye stole spriggan. Spriggan Requiem is Shus bey.
(Nov. 02, 2017  8:38 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2017  10:48 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: + Hair grows naturally lol

There mask are not covering their mouths ok. Masks cover mouths e.g. Darth Vader. Red eye has a natural deep voice and he acts way different to shu. Red eye stole spriggan. Spriggan Requiem is Shus bey.

Spirggen Requiem also belong to Red Eye. BTW another thing to keep in mind is Red Eye knows all moves Shu knews as well and use them except Northan Cross Shoot
it might be shu has a split personality and its trying to gt the better of him
(Nov. 02, 2017  9:04 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  8:38 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: There mask are not covering their mouths ok. Masks cover mouths e.g. Darth Vader. Red eye has a natural deep voice and he acts way different to shu. Red eye stole spriggan. Spriggan Requiem is Shus bey.

Spirggen Requiem also belong to Red Eye. BTW another thing to keep in mind is Red Eye knows all moves Shu knews as well and use them except Northan Cross Shoot

How do you know for sue if irs red eye's bey. Tell me or if you don't you're lying.

(Nov. 04, 2017  12:17 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  9:04 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Spirggen Requiem also belong to Red Eye. BTW another thing to keep in mind is Red Eye knows all moves Shu knews as well and use them except Northan Cross Shoot

How do you know for sue if irs red eye's bey. Tell me or if you don't you're lying.

Anyway its southern cross shoot not northern cross shoot.
https://prnt.sc/h5zqdu Red Eye's MOM AND DAD.Shu can't be Red Eye,he's supposed to be competing in America.It looks like if that is Shu's brother it would probably be true because it doesn't look like he's just learning about being with this organization and my theory is that as a child his parents lost him and someone brought him to Japan because it looks like they created this organization to be unknown because they are wearing masks,so they are probably hiding something big because they don't want people to know their identities'.
(Nov. 04, 2017  12:17 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  9:04 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Spirggen Requiem also belong to Red Eye. BTW another thing to keep in mind is Red Eye knows all moves Shu knews as well and use them except Northan Cross Shoot

(Nov. 04, 2017  12:17 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: How do you know for sue if irs red eye's bey. Tell me or if you don't you're lying.

In Japanese it was northern cross shoot afaik. Box of Sr said it belongs to red eye. also saying "you're lying" without knowing reason was unnecessarily rude
(Nov. 04, 2017  1:33 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  12:17 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: How do you know for sue if irs red eye's bey. Tell me or if you don't you're lying.

In Japanese it was northern cross shoot afaik. Box of Sr said it belongs to red eye. also saying "you're lying" without knowing reason was unnecessarily rude

That box belonged to lS. They only used it as a prototype.
(Nov. 04, 2017  7:51 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  1:33 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: In Japanese it was northern cross shoot afaik. Box of Sr said it belongs to red eye. also saying "you're lying" without knowing reason was unnecessarily rude

Thank you it is a prototype.

(Nov. 04, 2017  1:33 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

I have the sub of ep 49 and it says southern cross shoot not northern cross shoot. Also get your facts right
Next CoroCoro leak (https://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12327518735.html) says that Lui will be facing Red Eye, and that Sr will be revealed. It also says that Red Eye's identity will be revealed, and it mentions something about "Red Shu" later.
This might be totally wrong, however, because I used Google Translate on the page. Hopefully someone can read Japanese.
Excuse me but has anyone noticed the scar on one of Shu's eyes?
If that was seen with Red Eye that would instantly give it away.
(Nov. 11, 2017  11:19 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Next CoroCoro leak (https://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12327518735.html) says that Lui will be facing Red Eye, and that Sr will be revealed. It also says that Red Eye's identity will be revealed, and it mentions something about "Red Shu" later.
This might be totally wrong, however, because I used Google Translate on the page. Hopefully someone can read Japanese.
Thanks you for sharing your information.
According to this website in Google translation underneath, it said... 

[Image: o0739091214068148283.jpg?caw=800]

The settlement is settled to the fight against Baltic versus Free!
Only, the right hand is ぁ ぁ ぁ ぁ ぁ ぁ!

The fight against Louis vs. Red Eye also got excited,
The identity of red eye turns out.
The identity is surprisingly ...

And, with satisfaction, in bayoquande (like culture broth?)
I was copa.
Red Shu will come out with Spriggan Requiem.

Because my house has not seen animation anymore ~ ♪

Red eye's identity will be revealed!!! ^_^ And Spriggan Requiem will be out with "Red Shu?" :/ Could it be Shu that they're referring to?
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:09 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2017  11:19 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Next CoroCoro leak (https://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12327518735.html) says that Lui will be facing Red Eye, and that Sr will be revealed. It also says that Red Eye's identity will be revealed, and it mentions something about "Red Shu" later.
Thanks you for sharing your information.

I was copa.

Red eye's identity will be revealed!!! Joyful_3 And Spriggan Requiem will be out with "Red Shu?" Uncertain Could it be Shu that they're referring to?

kurenai means crimson in some language.
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:22 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:09 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: Thanks you for sharing your information.

I was copa.

Red eye's identity will be revealed!!! Joyful_3 And Spriggan Requiem will be out with "Red Shu?" Uncertain Could it be Shu that they're referring to?

True! Does that mean that Red Eyes is actually Shu?
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:55 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:22 AM)dt1000 Wrote: kurenai means crimson in some language.
True! Does that mean that Red Eyes is actually Shu?

It's possible, but it's more likely Red Eye is Shu's brother or something.
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:22 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:09 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: Thanks you for sharing your information.

I was copa.

Kurenai means crimson in Japanese. At this point anyone who thinks Red Eye isn't Shu is in severe denial.
(Nov. 12, 2017  2:06 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:22 AM)dt1000 Wrote: kurenai means crimson in some language.

Kurenai means crimson in Japanese. At this point anyone who thinks Red Eye isn't Shu is in severe denial.

I guess I'm in severe denial then. Tongue_out
Shu um... Shu had a super dedicated fan who wanted to cosplay as him and be as good as him. When Shu rejected this idea, the fan got so angry and retaliated by knocking Shu out with a rock, sold him to some people, and wore a mask and helmet to hide his identity as he was disgusted about being dressed as Shu.
Zankeys new vid kinda confirmed Shu is Red Eye.
Let's hold that thought I still think it's not shut , what's the point having two spriggans if RS is so powerful he would have used it in the first place why use LS.
(Nov. 04, 2017  7:51 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  1:33 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: In Japanese it was northern cross shoot afaik. Box of Sr said it belongs to red eye. also saying "you're lying" without knowing reason was unnecessarily rude

then why does it has sR on it? It doesn't look prototype
Wait I know, Valts little brother is red eye  Andrew
Red Eye is not Shu, because it will be weird than Shu becomes "evil". For me, Red Eye is not Shu. He is bigger in size compared to Shu.