Beyblade Burst God Episode #45 (February 12, 2018)

(Feb. 12, 2018  12:07 PM)tezax Wrote: This is a pretty good episode.
I watched it on miomio.tv, which has a pretty bad quality but hey who cares!
Can you give us a link?
(Feb. 12, 2018  12:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  12:07 PM)tezax Wrote: This is a pretty good episode.
I watched it on miomio.tv, which has a pretty bad quality but hey who cares!
Can you give us a link?

www.miomio.tv/watch/cc364665/ This is the link.
Beyblade Burst God - Episode 45 (Review)
(Feb. 12, 2018  1:47 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst God - Episode 45 (Review)

But think about that, even if Cuza is going to beat Kurtz, he would be tied with Valt. I hope Cuza beats Kurtz and there will be a tiebreaker and Valt beats him for almost stepping on Valkyrie.
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  1:47 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst God - Episode 45 (Review)

But think about that, even if Cuza is going to beat Kurtz, he would be tied with Valt. I hope Cuza beats Kurtz and there will be a tiebreaker and Valt beats him for almost stepping on Valkyrie.

Yeah, that's why I think Cuza will win. If Valt wins against Boa and Cuza beats Kurtz, they will be tied (3-2) so they will be fighting for the last spot for the semi-finals.
Cuza is definitely being lined up for a victory. They're highlighting his repeated losses and his frustration, so he'll get the win against Kurtz.

He kinda has to anyway, otherwise Valt can't move to the finals, which plot armour dictates he'll be in by default.
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: But think about that, even if Cuza is going to beat Kurtz, he would be tied with Valt. I hope Cuza beats Kurtz and there will be a tiebreaker and Valt beats him for almost stepping on Valkyrie.

Yeah, that's why I think Cuza will win. If Valt wins against Boa and Cuza beats Kurtz, they will be tied (3-2) so they will be fighting for the last spot for the semi-finals.

Valt is definitely going to beat Boa. But how the hell is Cuza going to beat Kurtz?
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:47 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Yeah, that's why I think Cuza will win. If Valt wins against Boa and Cuza beats Kurtz, they will be tied (3-2) so they will be fighting for the last spot for the semi-finals.

Valt is definitely going to beat Boa. But how the hell is Cuza going to beat Kurtz?

Yeah, I don't have a clue either. They may pull off a Sisco for the battle with Cuza VS Kurtz where Cuza pulls off a lucky and close victory, maybe. I'd imagine Cuza wants Valt to advance to the semi-finals so he wants to make sure Valt still has a chance by beating Kurtz so their points will tie. If that's the case, that would be awesome.
(Feb. 12, 2018  3:19 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is definitely going to beat Boa. But how the hell is Cuza going to beat Kurtz?

Yeah, I don't have a clue either. They may pull off a Sisco for the battle with Cuza VS Kurtz where Cuza pulls off a lucky and close victory, maybe. I'd imagine Cuza wants Valt to advance to the semi-finals so he wants to make sure Valt still has a chance by beating Kurtz so their points will tie. If that's the case, that would be awesome.

I agree.
(Feb. 07, 2018  1:00 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  12:56 AM)K1D Wrote: Oops, so it's' gonna be a two parter?
Yeah, he's gonna deus ex machina in 46

The. Show. Is. Not. Ending. This. Quickly.

If it's like the previous season we should have about 5 to 10-ish episodes left. The show still needs to introduce the Ultimate Reboot Driver which should come after this battle

I've noted every beyblade series [besides metal fury/metal fight beyblade 4D where it had 52 episodes in japan with them being split after a point and 39 in america] all seasons have 51 episodes
(Feb. 12, 2018  10:33 AM)link for it besides mimo Wrote: [Spoiler]
Man, I love the stage setup in this tournament so much! The lights and the platform make it outstanding and unique compared to the previous generations. ♥

Tbh I hate seeing strong characters like Ruway, Cooza and Xhaka loose one battle after another now. But I guess it can't be helped in a tournament full of overpowered, plot-armored world-league bladers. The writers gotta demonstrate their strength somehow...

It's interesting how Shu was unable to look directly at Valt right before their battle started. As if he had to reassure himself of the path he chose. Also the way he caught sR with his hand looked really cool. Not sure how fpriggan would have been... uhh... "relatable". But right now, everyt

where is the link
(Feb. 12, 2018  5:09 PM)Hokage Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  10:33 AM)link for it besides mimo Wrote: [Spoiler]
Man, I love the stage setup in this tournament so much! The lights and the platform make it outstanding and unique compared to the previous generations. ♥

Tbh I hate seeing strong characters like Ruway, Cooza and Xhaka loose one battle after another now. But I guess it can't be helped in a tournament full of overpowered, plot-armored world-league bladers. The writers gotta demonstrate their strength somehow...

It's interesting how Shu was unable to look directly at Valt right before their battle started. As if he had to reassure himself of the path he chose. Also the way he caught sR with his hand looked really cool. Not sure how fpriggan would have been... uhh... "relatable". But right now, everyt

where is the link

http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc364665/
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:47 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  2:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Yeah, that's why I think Cuza will win. If Valt wins against Boa and Cuza beats Kurtz, they will be tied (3-2) so they will be fighting for the last spot for the semi-finals.

The plot is going unexpected as i thought, it is easier for Norman to beat Kurtz than Cuza then Valt/Norman/Kurtz 3 people will have the same score and rematch.
However the plot does not go in this way. Now the plotter need to put Cuza into a mission impossible. Maybe Cuza will just standing to the wall edge and win 2 spin finish (he tried this to Valt before but Valt manages to hit the wall and bounce alta chronos back to the stadium) who knows.

Sisco loses the semi spot in the middle of the game because his score will never catch up to Free and Lui on the 4th round. That is why he is so disappointed.
The rest of the match to Sisco vs Ruwei and Xhaka vs Joshua is meaningless or we just want to see the final ranking for those 4 people.
The final round for Free and Lui, winner or loser will determine the opponent to Group A
which makes the winner versus the loser of the other Group in the semi final.
Does anyone have a better link than MioMio cuz it really sucks.
(Feb. 12, 2018  5:18 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Does anyone have a better link than MioMio cuz it really sucks.

ikr
When the tournament just started, Valt lost to Kurtz so fast it just feels unfair, Valt probably wasn't even prepared to face such an opponent yet, mind us he didn't even have the Strike god chip and Ul reboot, there must be a highlighted tiebreaker later for Valt's revenge to enter the semi-finals with Free, Lui and Dragonslayer Shu.

The next episode will have Valt adapt to a training with Ul and improve his strength, and a highlighted battle with Free and Lui (of course), Cuza vs Kurtz and Valt vs Kurtz tiebreaker will probably be featured at episode 47 with some more battle skipped, Shu win against Norman, Valt must win against Boa because there are no other battles shown in the episode 46 preview.

Ruwei vs Sisco and Xhaka vs Joshua is interesting but the show leads me to believe Sisco and Xhaka will lose, by the Big 5 leaderboard rules they strictly follow and him being 0-4 already(0-5 will probably too embarrassing), but if Sisco wins again, I think he is save to sit in fifth place in world ranking by beating three of the Big 5, after:
The Dragonslayer(friendship problem will be reserved to season 3 after winning the world tournament)
Valt (while it is probably impossible to see Valt vs Lui battle again in this season, he'll win against Free by plot armour, doesn't clear he must be stronger than Lui, but let's go with it)
Free (gonna win against Lui next episode because Lui have to battle Shu if this is like the manga, which the plot will converge like season 1 no matter how different they get.)
Lui (lost to Dragonslayer and a serious Free, and Valkyrie now have Strike god chip and Ul, and Valt will use they runaway shoot against him, it will give him a way harder time, when this time Valt is going to have a near win against Sr)

When this tournament ends. Just by Defense is super effective on attack and by the ranking rule, Xhaka will probably lose to Joshua, but I really want Joshua to lose so Xhaka finally get some spotlight he needs to have, but this will make both fight take longer to at least explain what happened in the battle so this two battles will probably just show a scene of who won and lost, not even a moment like Kurtz vs Norman.

Prediction of final score for this tournament:
Here's a better website to watch the episode.
https://www7.kickassanime.io/anime/beybl...episode-45
You know what I hope to see in the final battle?
I guess the writers are saving the cool battle ideas they have left for the third season, hence why this tournament seems awfully rushed. For the general pace of the episodes it might be better to skip most of the side character battles, but for us fans it can become really disappointing when our favorite characters have their spotlight taken from them. :v *cough* XHAKA *cough*
WOW never mind on my last review sprrigan breaking reboot driver was a much better outcome. Overall, really good episode Sisco got a decent win which is good, my boy boa finally got a W in this tournament and Valt vs Shu was really good. Other than that, next time on burst god, free be training Valt, taking names and Lui might acutally get his first real L in the entire series. Honestly i'm hyped for this battle cause in the state Free is gonna be in 46, this will be the closest thing in terms of personality to a Brooklyn vs Ryuga battle. Also Ultimate Reboot appears next week which is cool and I can finally predict how the last couple battles will be before the final tournament. Valt will have to beat Boa(rip my favorite left spin bey) and crush Krutz in order to move on with shu and Sisco will have to battle Rwei and (mostly likely ) Free to move on.
Lol it's funny how people complain about Shu this shu that when I remember from the original series kai destroyed Tyson bey in there first battle then destroyed kennys and also tryied to crushed max beys but every was like that's cool after that kai became one of the most popular character in the original series now in the metal saga when ryuga first appeared he trashed gingka and went to destroyed Hikaru, tsukasa and kyoya everyone was like damn ryuga Is a beast after metal saga end ryuga also become one of the most popular character in metal saga and now the writers or doing the same thing to shu everyone is hating on shu for destroying a driver and nightmare longinus from the manga but forgot the fact that Valkyrie was mid air descending towards spriggan and lui broke legend spriggan first in the manga but the writers protect him in the anime to not get the hate for that to me it's funny cause at the end of beyblade burst Shu is gonna be come one of the most popular character as well like all of the others who were one's evil or to obsessed with beyblade ???
(Feb. 12, 2018  11:05 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lol it's funny how people complain about Shu this shu that when I remember from the original series kai destroyed Tyson bey in there first battle then destroyed kennys and also tryied to crushed max beys but every was like that's cool after that kai became one of the most popular character in the original series now in the metal saga when ryuga first appeared he trashed gingka and went to destroyed Hikaru, tsukasa and kyoya everyone was like damn ryuga Is a beast after metal saga end ryuga also become one of the most popular character in metal saga and now the writers or doing the same thing to shu everyone is hating on shu for destroying a driver and nightmare longinus from the manga but forgot the fact that Valkyrie was mid air descending towards spriggan and lui broke legend spriggan first in the manga but the writers protect him in the anime to not get the hate for that to me it's funny cause at the end of beyblade burst Shu is gonna be come one of the most popular character as well like all of the others who were one's evil or to obsessed with beyblade ???

People used to like Shu for being a cool-headed character. Ryuga and Kai were never this. After Shu basically became a misinterpreted Lui, people started trashing him since they thought he was just being too edgy.