Beyblade Burst God Episode #45 (February 12, 2018)

(Feb. 12, 2018  11:05 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lol it's funny how people complain about Shu this shu that when I remember from the original series kai destroyed Tyson bey in there first battle then destroyed kennys and also tryied to crushed max beys but every was like that's cool after that kai became one of the most popular character in the original series now in the metal saga when ryuga first appeared he trashed gingka and went to destroyed Hikaru, tsukasa and kyoya everyone was like damn ryuga Is a beast after metal saga end ryuga also become one of the most popular character in metal saga and now the writers or doing the same thing to shu everyone is hating on shu for destroying a driver and nightmare longinus from the manga but forgot the fact that Valkyrie was mid air descending towards spriggan and lui broke legend spriggan first in the manga but the writers protect him in the anime to not get the hate for that to me it's funny cause at the end of beyblade burst Shu is gonna be come one of the most popular character as well like all of the others who were one's evil or to obsessed with beyblade ???

I don't hate Shu, I personally like that he went into a darker path since it showed the change in his character.

However, I can understand fans not liking the new Shu. The reason people are "complaining" about Shu breaking Reboot but not complaining when Kai or Ryuga destroy beys is because like @[HyperGalaxy] said, Kai and Ryuga have started off as brutes whilst Shu started off as a cool-headed rival which appealed to fans of Shu so when he became this really edgy character, people don't really like the change.

I personally do like the villainous Shu though I do like the old Shu for being a unique rival who used to be less arrogant and more respectful.
I like Shu both ways. He is acting kind of like Lui but people still like Lui.
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:22 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  11:05 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Lol it's funny how people complain about Shu this shu that when I remember from the original series kai destroyed Tyson bey in there first battle then destroyed kennys and also tryied to crushed max beys but every was like that's cool after that kai became one of the most popular character in the original series now in the metal saga when ryuga first appeared he trashed gingka and went to destroyed Hikaru, tsukasa and kyoya everyone was like damn ryuga Is a beast after metal saga end ryuga also become one of the most popular character in metal saga and now the writers or doing the same thing to shu everyone is hating on shu for destroying a driver and nightmare longinus from the manga but forgot the fact that Valkyrie was mid air descending towards spriggan and lui broke legend spriggan first in the manga but the writers protect him in the anime to not get the hate for that to me it's funny cause at the end of beyblade burst Shu is gonna be come one of the most popular character as well like all of the others who were one's evil or to obsessed with beyblade ???

People used to like Shu for being a cool-headed character. Ryuga and Kai were never this. After Shu basically became a misinterpreted Lui, people started trashing him since they thought he was just being too edgy.

Fair point

(Feb. 13, 2018  2:47 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

I don't hate Shu, I personally like that he went into a darker path since it showed the change in his character.

However, I can understand fans not liking the new Shu. The reason people are "complaining" about Shu breaking Reboot but not complaining when Kai or Ryuga destroy beys is because like @[HyperGalaxy] said, Kai and Ryuga have started off as brutes whilst Shu started off as a cool-headed rival which appealed to fans of Shu so when he became this really edgy character, people don't really like the change.

I personally do like the villainous Shu though I do like the old Shu for being a unique rival who used to be less arrogant and more respectful.

Yea me too I actually like this version of shu cause their many things that could happen after I mean with this new side of him people who didn't like shu before is gonna like him cause his more about intimidating and brutal now imagine mixing the current shu with the pass shu the only thing to change is for him to be friendly again besides that they can keep everything else like this you have a fan favourite which is like by both types the one who likes pass shu and the one who likes new shu but I do hope they won't put the character away just when I'm starting to like him
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:22 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:

People used to like Shu for being a cool-headed character. Ryuga and Kai were never this. After Shu basically became a misinterpreted Lui, people started trashing him since they thought he was just being too edgy.

Yes i agree but after what he has gone through he being edgy does not come into surprise right? Shu was the one who went through most of the pain in season 1 if you ask me..   Even though he being a cool headed guy in season 1 does not mean he cannot express his feelings right? its just that his expression has taken a darker route..
Please correct me if I am wrong
(Feb. 12, 2018  9:40 PM)Rise Wrote: I guess the writers are saving the cool battle ideas they have left for the third season, hence why this tournament seems awfully rushed. For the general pace of the episodes it might be better to skip most of the side character battles, but for us fans it can become really disappointing when our favorite characters have their spotlight taken from them. :v *cough* XHAKA *cough*

I kinda prefer more rushed battles than a few dragged out battles. Also I'm probably the only one here who likes Joshua lol cheering for him against Xhaka.
(Feb. 13, 2018  10:37 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:22 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: People used to like Shu for being a cool-headed character. Ryuga and Kai were never this. After Shu basically became a misinterpreted Lui, people started trashing him since they thought he was just being too edgy.

Yes i agree but after what he has gone through he being edgy does not come into surprise right? Shu was the one who went through most of the pain in season 1 if you ask me..   Even though he being a cool headed guy in season 1 does not mean he cannot express his feelings right? its just that his expression has taken a darker route..
Please correct me if I am wrong

Agreed the shoulder thing the scar he received from lui that made him go to the edge just for him to proved that he can rival are beat lui among all the kids in this series Shu's lonely despite valt being their when valt the different between shu an the others is when their in trouble are got some personal issues going on shu helps them like the time daina cheated shu saw that and he was the one to bring daina back thanks to his advice or when valt was losing control against Lui when lui send his bey right out of his face which people somehow defend by saying he trying to help Valt arm I mean please what would have happened if Valt body didn't react on his on guess he would've been hurt the same way shu got hurt with the permanent scar on his eye that ones again people defend lui I'm not seeing lui is evil cause his not but lui is a jerk keep in mind that Lui's my favourite character before free came in burst but my point is shu doesn't have moral or emotional support at all while he gives his friends some I mean if you think I'm not telling the truth look at the battle between Ls vs nL were shu lost to lui again lui himself said that valt doesn't understand Shu's feeling are his hardship he has to go through in order to get stronger and Valt was piss when he heard the irony of that is Lui's saying that plus it looks like among all the people that call shu evil only lui is pleased at how different shu is look at the last episode were valt reboot got destroyed lui was smiling like a mad man honestly thats the only problem going with shu he doesn't have emotional support at all which was a mistake by the writers he has valt for God sake but the plot wouldn't be able to make shu this way