Beyblade Burst God Episode #36 (December 4th, 2017)

(Nov. 12, 2017  4:35 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Red eye is going to beat lui.

Agree, because the Legend Spriggan had 2 spin mode, the left spin and the right spin,in the first season the left spin dominates right spin beyblade before but now the Legend Spriggan has left spin mode which can confront Nightmare Longinus without any problem.

The plot i guess is in 
1st battle Lui win Red eye with an over finish because Red eye first uses the right spin mode
2nd battle he changes the Legend Spriggan to left spin mode but Lui lose by only an over finish because both blade fire directly to their head and Lui manages to catch the blade before the blade hit him (however Lui found Nightmare Longinus bursted inside his hand but only known by himself but not the referee) but Red eye manage to dodge the blade and let it flies longer in the air and win by a split second and 
3rd battle the Legend Spriggan and Nightmare Longinus both flies in the air same as 2nd battle towards their own face but Lui this time try to dodge the Nightmare Longinus and let it flies in the air for more time but Red eye catches the Legend Spriggan right in front of his face this time thinking he is losing by just an over finish again, but Nightmare Longinus bursts in the air before hitting the ground. 
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:49 PM)hykli Wrote:

Agree, because the Legend Spriggan had 2 spin mode, the left spin and the right spin,in the first season the left spin dominates right spin beyblade before but now the Legend Spriggan has left spin mode which can confront Nightmare Longinus without any problem.

The plot i guess is in 
1st battle Lui win Red eye with an over finish because Red eye first uses the right spin mode
2nd battle he changes the Legend Spriggan to left spin mode but Lui lose by only an over finish because both blade fire directly to their head and Lui manages to catch the blade before the blade hit him (however Lui found Nightmare Longinus bursted inside his hand but only known by himself but not the referee) but Red eye manage to dodge the blade and let it flies longer in the air and win by a split second and 
3rd battle the Legend Spriggan and Nightmare Longinus both flies in the air same as 2nd battle towards their own face but Lui this time try to dodge the Nightmare Longinus and let it flies in the air for more time but Red eye catches the Legend Spriggan right in front of his face this time thinking he is losing by just an over finish again, but Nightmare Longinus bursts in the air before hitting the ground. 

Unfortunately it won't go like this red eye won the first battle by spin finish while lui is going to break legend spriggan again and breaking red eye mask in half revealing shu
(Nov. 26, 2017  8:13 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:49 PM)hykli Wrote: Agree, because the Legend Spriggan had 2 spin mode, the left spin and the right spin,in the first season the left spin dominates right spin beyblade before but now the Legend Spriggan has left spin mode which can confront Nightmare Longinus without any problem.

The plot i guess is in 

Unfortunately it won't go like this red eye won the first battle by spin finish while lui is going to break legend spriggan again and breaking red eye mask in half revealing shu

Won? This episode hasn't been released yet. If you are talking about the Manga, they can change things. But I think they won't change the main part because they need to have a reason for Spriggan Requiem
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:49 PM)hykli Wrote:

The plot i guess is in 

No, red eye is going to get sr and ls is broken by lui.
(Nov. 26, 2017  8:37 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  8:13 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Unfortunately it won't go like this red eye won the first battle by spin finish while lui is going to break legend spriggan again and breaking red eye mask in half revealing shu

Won? This episode hasn't been released yet. If you are talking about the Manga, they can change things. But I think they won't change the main part because they need to have a reason for Spriggan Requiem

Well the might change but it wouldn't make since if spriggan requiem is going to appear but let's see if their doing the same thing like in the manga
Can anyone send me pics of whole manga plez anyone so I can read manga
(Nov. 27, 2017  3:38 PM)Amitp Wrote: Can anyone send me pics of whole manga plez anyone so I can read manga

Search YouTube leoburst and he will translate manga
(Nov. 26, 2017  8:37 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  8:13 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Unfortunately it won't go like this red eye won the first battle by spin finish while lui is going to break legend spriggan again and breaking red eye mask in half revealing shu

My guess is correct in the first battle, 
the first battle for Lui Vs Red eye in the 35th episode Lui win an over finish while Red eye is using the right spin mode for the Legend Spriggan, and the trailer for the 36th episode,
Just saw the preview. YES! The return of the Bakusou Shoot!
I got to admit I kind like the way their using legend spriggan to make nightmare longinus power at same time we get to see Valt battling lui but ofcourse he'll lose curious on how their do the individual tournament arc cause spriggan requiem still has to appear this might be interesting quite different from the manga
(Nov. 27, 2017  5:10 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Just saw the preview. YES! The return of the Bakusou Shoot!

What's that?
(Nov. 27, 2017  11:32 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2017  5:10 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Just saw the preview. YES! The return of the Bakusou Shoot!

What's that?

The "Run towards the stadium" shoot
(Nov. 27, 2017  11:39 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2017  11:32 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: What's that?

The "Run towards the stadium" shoot

Oh that, I didn't really catch the name in the sub
(Nov. 27, 2017  11:32 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:

What's that?

Valt runs to the stadium when he launches his Bey. In the dub it is called the Sprint Boost.
(Nov. 27, 2017  11:40 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2017  11:32 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: What's that?

Valt runs to the stadium when he launches his Bey. In the dub it is called the Sprint Boost.

you've been ninja'd, btw I think it's called the Runaway Shot
(Nov. 27, 2017  11:41 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2017  11:40 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Valt runs to the stadium when he launches his Bey. In the dub it is called the Sprint Boost.

you've been ninja'd, btw I think it's called the Runaway Shot

Runaway shoot in the Japanese dub, Sprint Boost in the English dub.
(Nov. 27, 2017  4:52 PM)RequimSpriggan Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2017  3:38 PM)Amitp Wrote: Can anyone send me pics of whole manga plez anyone so I can read manga

Search YouTube leoburst and he will translate manga

Can't someone actually make a scanlation of the manga, rather than have some youtuber read it out. It seems awkward to me personally, who normally actually reads his manga.
(Dec. 03, 2017  3:37 PM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2017  4:52 PM)RequimSpriggan Wrote: Search YouTube leoburst and he will translate manga

Can't someone actually make a scanlation of the manga, rather than have some youtuber read it out. It seems awkward to me personally, who normally actually reads his manga.

By now, not many people actually care to buy the magazine, scan it, and upload it. It's actually kinda expensive to buy a Corocoro magazine from Kinokuniya, I don't think it's worth it since people like Leo Burst can buy it for ¥500 AND they translate it
watch it live here http://artv.watch/countries/japan/tv-tokyo-テレビ東京/
Thanks @[FIREFIRE CPB]

Ah dang it, I've just about missed it haha.
(Dec. 04, 2017  10:27 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Thanks @[FIREFIRE CPB]

Ah dang it, I've just about missed it haha.

you're welcome! I too posted it bit late lol. I just forgot to post link here due to watching the episode (BTW it was awesome. lots of interesting things going on in this episode do watch it)
The episode was EPIC !!! The project of Snake Pit is called "Requiem Project".
Beyblade Burst - Episode 36 (Review)