Beyblade Burst God Episode #30 (October 23, 2017)

30) Clash! Shoot to the Finals!!
激突!決勝へのシュート!!
Gekitotsu! Kesshō he no Shūto!!
October 23rd, 2017

Source: https://i.imgur.com/r3mBsgk.jpg
What do you think this episode will be about
(Oct. 10, 2017  2:15 AM)Mr.Merge8 Wrote: What do you think this episode will be about

This might be a battle between France Vs. America's team.
(Oct. 10, 2017  4:09 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  2:15 AM)Mr.Merge8 Wrote: What do you think this episode will be about

This might be a battle between France Vs. America's team.

I believe France's team is up against the New York Bulls for the Semi-finals. By my guess it's going to be B.C. Sol Vs The Brazilian team.
The turnout is pretty predictable, as France will lose and so will the Brazilian Team. Leaving B.C. Sol up against The New York Bulls for the Finals.
Sure would be interesting of B.C. Sol lost though, and we'd get to see Xhaka, Sun, Joshua, and Free all battle each-other.
Just personal opinion, but I'd prefer it that way. Guess we'll just have to see though.
I think there will be an Individual World Championship Tournament next, since the Team battle Tournament in World Championship is going to end soon! Well... we haven't seen Lui yet, and I doubt if he will show up in this tournament. Plus, Red eyes isn't training so hard to become strong for no reason. He's probably targeting a certain character to bet and likewise, he could be joining to participate in a tournament. So there must be another tournament coming up.
(Oct. 10, 2017  11:04 PM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: I think there will be an Individual World Championship Tournament next, since the Team battle Tournament in World Championship is going to end soon! Well... we haven't seen Lui yet, and I doubt if he will show up in this tournament. Plus, Red eyes isn't training so hard to become strong for no reason. He's probably targeting a certain character to bet and likewise, he could be joining to participating in a tournament. So there must be another tournament coming up.

It might be between BC Sol vs American team. Hey, but who knows! Plus looking forward to Red Eye's scenes
Alright Lui isn't in the japanese team because that team already lost in the 27th episode to the USA one.
(Oct. 17, 2017  12:06 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  11:04 PM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: I think there will be an Individual World Championship Tournament next, since the Team battle Tournament in World Championship is going to end soon! Well... we haven't seen Lui yet, and I doubt if he will show up in this tournament. Plus, Red eyes isn't training so hard to become strong for no reason. He's probably targeting a certain character to bet and likewise, he could be joining to participating in a tournament. So there must be another tournament coming up.

It might be between BC Sol vs American team. Hey, but who knows! Plus looking forward to Red Eye's scenes

Same! I'm curious of knowing what Red eye's up to?!
(Oct. 10, 2017  11:04 PM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: I think there will be an Individual World Championship Tournament next, since the Team battle Tournament in World Championship is going to end soon! Well... we haven't seen Lui yet, and I doubt if he will show up in this tournament. Plus, Red eyes isn't training so hard to become strong for no reason. He's probably targeting a certain character to bet and likewise, he could be joining to participate in a tournament. So there must be another tournament coming up.

actually there is an individual tournament in the manga so far but, its between the top 8 bladers in the world [this info is from leo bursts video] and it features the appearance of the entire big 5 [including lui] as well as valt,sisco and redeye and together they pretty much form the top 8 bladers in the world in terms of overall wins which would also likely explain why redeye is lagging behind since hes an entirely new blader who happens to have started "dominating" out of nowhere
(Oct. 21, 2017  5:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  11:04 PM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: I think there will be an Individual World Championship Tournament next, since the Team battle Tournament in World Championship is going to end soon! Well... we haven't seen Lui yet, and I doubt if he will show up in this tournament. Plus, Red eyes isn't training so hard to become strong for no reason. He's probably targeting a certain character to bet and likewise, he could be joining to participate in a tournament. So there must be another tournament coming up.

actually there is an individual tournament in the manga so far but, its between the top 8 bladers in the world [this info is from leo bursts video] and it features the appearance of the entire big 5 [including lui] as well as valt,sisco and redeye and together they pretty much form the top 8 bladers in the world in terms of overall wins which would also likely explain why redeye is lagging behind since hes an entirely new blader who happens to have started "dominating" out of nowhere

So they're gonna try to fit the team tournament finals, the snake pit/ark Bahamut guys plot AND a solo tournament in those remaining 20 episodes?
Watch it on youtube, it's free, I promise.
(Oct. 23, 2017  10:28 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2017  5:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote: actually there is an individual tournament in the manga so far but, its between the top 8 bladers in the world [this info is from leo bursts video] and it features the appearance of the entire big 5 [including lui] as well as valt,sisco and redeye and together they pretty much form the top 8 bladers in the world in terms of overall wins which would also likely explain why redeye is lagging behind since hes an entirely new blader who happens to have started "dominating" out of nowhere

So they're gonna try to fit the team tournament finals, the snake pit/ark Bahamut guys plot AND a solo tournament in those remaining 20 episodes?
to be honest its possible the arc bahamut owner is filler and the team tournaments are ending soon
i think lui wd show up in the individual championships....
cuz anyhow he isnt interested in the team battles as shown in the first season....
we might see him with nightmare longinus in the individual tourneys.....
(Oct. 23, 2017  9:16 PM)Aaron Lucien Wrote: The episode is now blocked.

it is not blocked you need to scroll down when the page opens it will show you a message saying that some videos may be broken but as i said simply scroll down click the video close the ad then click a second time
(Oct. 23, 2017  9:54 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2017  9:16 PM)Aaron Lucien Wrote: The episode is now blocked.

it is not blocked you need to scroll down when the page opens it will show you a message saying that some videos may be broken but as i said simply scroll down click the video close the ad then click a second time

I think he was referring to the episode on YouTube
Thoughts then...

omg, did I just see the vampire dab? I swear I saw it...

[Image: 22792390_1727691340588174_65379844836047...e=5A6EE939]
[Image: 22834471_353258431798834_746725690_n.jpg...e=59F16EB8]

What minute I can see this please ? I need this like for my computer.