Beyblade Burst God Episode #26 (September 25, 2017)

26) Explode! God Reboot!!
炸裂!ゴッドリブート!!
Bakuretsu! Goddo Ribūto!!
September 25th, 2017

https://i.imgur.com/GgApVkj.jpg
Does that represent the god ability of driver Rb, or the new driver of gV?
(Sep. 08, 2017  6:53 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Does that represent the god ability of driver Rb, or the new driver of gV?

IMO I think Valt will just learn how to use the Reboot ability with his Reboot driver. The supposed God driver that u get for getting 5 corocoro stickers and putting them together isn't gonna be avaliable until next month I think?
(Sep. 08, 2017  7:44 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2017  6:53 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Does that represent the god ability of driver Rb, or the new driver of gV?

IMO I think Valt will just learn how to use the Reboot ability with his Reboot driver. The supposed God driver that u get for getting 5 corocoro stickers and putting them together isn't gonna be avaliable until next month I think?

If they start advertising it in a month advance they may sell more left over comics in that time maybe.

"God Reboot" sounds like thag CoroCoro sticker driver to me. That beyblade doctor also joinned BC Sol so who knows he may upgrade Valky to beat lS and dF.
Just for the sake of reference; God Reboot has been the command Valt shouts to swap modes on his Reboot Driver, so I wouldn't go overthinking it, haha.
(Sep. 11, 2017  10:33 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Just for the sake of reference; God Reboot has been the command Valt shouts to swap modes on his Reboot Driver, so I wouldn't go overthinking it, haha.

Alright so this episode is just establishing something we already know? Wut? Maybe he perfects his move or something.

Also, realistic my butt! I guess Burst has definitely moved away from the whole realistic thing if he actually commands the beyblade some action. So the person who told me that the whole commanding thing was just kids being kids is now totally out the window.
Will valt get a new driver in the anime?
(Sep. 18, 2017  4:47 PM)tezax Wrote: Will valt get a new driver in the anime?

Well, in the episode 26 preview, it looked like Valt was going to either get a new driver or use his old variable driver.
The episode is literally about Valt not using his Reboot switching properly, and clashing with Zoro (the mechanic) as a result of it. We're certainly not going to see the Variable Driver at all, and I'd be very surprised if we saw that new rubber Reboot-esque Driver appear yet. It certainly seems like they're building up to Valt getting it at some point, but blah blah blah "Learn to use regular Reboot first".
(Sep. 11, 2017  10:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2017  10:33 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Just for the sake of reference; God Reboot has been the command Valt shouts to swap modes on his Reboot Driver, so I wouldn't go overthinking it, haha.

Alright so this episode is just establishing something we already know? Wut? Maybe he perfects his move or something.

Also, realistic my butt! I guess Burst has definitely moved away from the whole realistic thing if he actually commands the beyblade some action. So the person who told me that the whole commanding thing was just kids being kids is now totally out the window.

He only commanded God Reboot once. The other time he just said "Don't give up Valkyrie". Both times, Valkyrie's spin was way down, so it's not like it's the same thing as Ginga commanding Final Drive, often when its spin wasn't even that low.
(Sep. 25, 2017  5:44 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2017  10:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright so this episode is just establishing something we already know? Wut? Maybe he perfects his move or something.

He only commanded God Reboot once. The other time he just said "Don't give up Valkyrie". Both times, Valkyrie's spin was way down, so it's not like it's the same thing as Ginga commanding Final Drive, often when its spin wasn't even that low.

I seem to recall it happening more than once, a few times he can have the Semi Flat mode proceed after the Jaggy mode, which is impossible. Even if it only happened once, it still shouldn't happen in the first place just for plot convenience.

@[~Mana~] oh boy then this episode will feel like filler... Even though it's not since it's important, it'll still be tedious to watch, plus Valt will probably forget about the skill later on. Valt also has no right to get snappy about some advice considering he's an near incompetent fool.
(Sep. 11, 2017  10:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Shu acutally commanded counter break alot of time in Season 1. even in whole battle where he battled Valt and all alone, sprigen dodged many attack in way it felt like it's conroled. So yeah, they still aren't completely down to earth lol. I hope they won't again make it like that because way burst includes real technique and how there logic seemed to match real world performance was what made me like this series over other.
What time do these episode regularly come out ⏱⏲⏰?⏳

(Sep. 25, 2017  11:51 AM)Mr.Merge8 Wrote: What time do these episode regularly come out ⏱⏲⏰?⏳
Since I know it comes today just need to know what time they usually release the episodes
(Sep. 25, 2017  6:08 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2017  5:44 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: He only commanded God Reboot once. The other time he just said "Don't give up Valkyrie". Both times, Valkyrie's spin was way down, so it's not like it's the same thing as Ginga commanding Final Drive, often when its spin wasn't even that low.

I seem to recall it happening more than once, a few times he can have the Semi Flat mode proceed after the Jaggy mode, which is impossible. Even if it only happened once, it still shouldn't happen in the first place just for plot convenience.

@[~Mana~] oh boy then this episode will feel like filler... Even though it's not since it's important, it'll still be tedious to watch, plus Valt will probably forget about the skill later on. Valt also has no right to get snappy about some advice considering he's an near incompetent fool.

I'm just happy to see God Reboot again, honestly. Naming the moves always makes it more interesting for me, which is a major reason why I enjoy watching Beyblade anime series.
(Sep. 25, 2017  12:21 PM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: I'm just happy to see God Reboot again, honestly. Naming the moves always makes it more interesting for me, which is a major reason why I enjoy watching Beyblade anime series.

Which is fine, but I really don't like the name, I don't find it creative, and it's sort of repetitive since the series is called Beyblade Burst: God and God Valkyrie has God in it, which I'm honestly not a fan of.

(Sep. 25, 2017  10:24 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Shu acutally commanded counter break alot of time in Season 1. even in whole battle where he battled Valt and all alone, sprigen dodged many attack in way it felt like it's conroled.  So yeah, they still aren't completely down to earth lol.  I hope they won't again make it like that because way burst includes real technique and how there logic seemed to match real world performance was what made me like this series over other.

Yeah, as cool as commanding the moves looked, I didn't think it worked very well.
(Sep. 25, 2017  10:24 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2017  10:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright so this episode is just establishing something we already know? Wut? Maybe he perfects his move or something.

Shu acutally commanded counter break alot of time in Season 1. even in whole battle where he battled Valt and all alone, sprigen dodged many attack in way it felt like it's conroled.  So yeah, they still aren't completely down to earth lol.  I hope they won't again make it like that because way burst includes real technique and how there logic seemed to match real world performance was what made me like this series over other.

But counter break can and does happen in real life, and when he sees that spriggan's gonna use it he just shouts it to look cool Wink.
(Sep. 25, 2017  1:47 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2017  10:24 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Shu acutally commanded counter break alot of time in Season 1. even in whole battle where he battled Valt and all alone, sprigen dodged many attack in way it felt like it's conroled.  So yeah, they still aren't completely down to earth lol.  I hope they won't again make it like that because way burst includes real technique and how there logic seemed to match real world performance was what made me like this series over other.

But counter break can and does happen in real life, and when he sees that spriggan's gonna use it he just shouts it to look cool Wink.

I agree (esspecially when I do it all the time XD. but don't you think Sprigen perform too predictable vs any other burst bey (like when Valt and He battled in season 1. Sprigen resisted KO and threw Valkyrie off tornado ridge)?

BTW guys we are getting bit off-topic lol
Well to get back on the topic haha, this episode was awesome. I was scared that in the last moments when valkyrie was charging against garuda they would just show spirits and burst one of the beys, but they instead went much more exciting route. Also I'm so damn hyped for the next episode, seeing Wakiya battle with Xkaha's gonna be great. Also, sisco meeting the twins. Wow.
(Sep. 25, 2017  9:25 PM)Limetka Wrote: Well to get back on the topic haha, this episode was awesome. I was scared that in the last moments when valkyrie was charging against garuda they would just show spirits and burst one of the beys, but they instead went much more exciting route. Also I'm so damn hyped for the next episode, seeing Wakiya battle with Xkaha's gonna be great. Also, sisco meeting the twins. Wow.

Same here! This episode wasn't boring to begin with. It was amazing to see Sisco going up against Garuda in World Championship, plus we see Valt using a new move called God Reboot. And I cant wait to see the next episode after seeing the preview of episode 27. It kind a takes us back to the Burst series, where all our favorite characters appears. Pinching_eyes_2 However, It feels like there is someone we will be missing next episode... which we all know. If I'm not wrong except Lui and some other random characters, we're missing Shu. I feel like it would've been better, if all the characters from Bey Club gathered in Japan. Joyful_3 Wink
At the end, I saw Legend Spriggan in the preview battling a bey in an "official" stadium. Does this mean Red Eye is participating as part of a team?
(Sep. 26, 2017  1:17 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2017  9:25 PM)Limetka Wrote: Well to get back on the topic haha, this episode was awesome. I was scared that in the last moments when valkyrie was charging against garuda they would just show spirits and burst one of the beys, but they instead went much more exciting route. Also I'm so damn hyped for the next episode, seeing Wakiya battle with Xkaha's gonna be great. Also, sisco meeting the twins. Wow.

Same here! This episode wasn't boring to begin with. It was amazing to see Sisco going up against Garuda in World Championship, plus we see Valt using a new move called God Reboot. And I cant wait to see the next episode after seeing the preview of episode 27. It kind a takes us back to the Burst series, where all our favorite characters appears. Pinching_eyes_2 However, It feels like there is someone we will be missing next episode... which we all know. If I'm not wrong except Lui and some other random characters, we're missing Shu. I feel like it would've been better, if all the characters from Bey Club gathered in Japan. Joyful_3 Wink

The God Reboot move was discoversed a few episodes before, when Valt fought Red Eye
(Sep. 26, 2017  2:57 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: At the end, I saw Legend Spriggan in the preview battling a bey in an "official" stadium. Does this mean Red Eye is participating as part of a team?

Where did you see that in the preview? I watched it over and over and didn't see Legend Spriggan?
I think you're mistaking Stan's bey for it when he battled Jango in the preview.
The only beys I can see in the preview battling are Jango's bey, Stan's, Wakiya's, and of course since we're in a new starter arc, Seige Xcalibur was in it too.
Ya probably XD
Just watched the new thing since they bury me in school work XP. Well back to the episode I must say I'm excited for the next episode, But are there any notices about Red Eye and Shuu? And last question, seeing as almost everyone joined a team out of state and junk I don't think that ken-suke was even invited, or scouted to a team?

Anyone that has an answer for these questions i will be happy to the answers Grin