Beyblade Burst God Episode #24 (September 11, 2017)

24) Turmoil! World League!!
激動!ワールドリーグ!!
Gekidō! Wārudo rīgu! !
September 11th, 2017
in which free jumps off the side of a building

[Image: zarWJps.png]
(Sep. 04, 2017  5:52 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: in which free jumps off the side of a building

This episode will be interesting, now that the story arc is going to focus on the American's team. Plus, it's been a while we get to see Free's battle with the creepy expression on his face.
(Sep. 05, 2017  8:59 PM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2017  5:52 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: in which free jumps off the side of a building

This episode will be interesting, now that the story arc is going to focus on the American's team. Plus, it's been a while we get to see Free's battle with the creepy expression on his face.
Yep. His eyes get really big when he launches.
Let's hope the series actually starts going back to the tournament. I'm unsure if they're out of the Europe league or not, but being 23 episodes in and not starting the tournaments for countries outside of Europe makes the God series feel so slow so far. Instead a good chunk of the episode is focused on the useless main characters hanging around the BC Sols club doing little, episodes which could've been used for us to get to know some of the teams... They're probably going to do that for the Brazilian team and American team, but I would like to see some focus for the other teams too besides the leader. I don't know if 28 episodes is enough for all that, but I wish it was like the other World Championships series where we got to know the main teams, hell, I think the teams before PBB All Stars and White Tigers were more memorable than Daina, Cuza or Gazems team.

This episode trailer does make this episode sound a bit more interesting and less "hanging around the BC Sols clubhouse filler-y". Here's hoping it actually goes somewhere.
(Sep. 11, 2017  1:00 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: wheres the episode?

don't ask, it comes up when it does. no one is supposed to post the episode.
(Sep. 11, 2017  1:00 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: wheres the episode?

http://w1.hotanime.me/watch/beyblade-bur...?s=1&r=155

I think Free will change back to BC Sol on the later episode.
Getting to see Joshua obsess over Free was pretty great, the battle between them was phenomenal.
As for B.C. Sol, they seem to be pulling themselves together more now, which is what they've needed to do for 23 episodes now.
Free seems to be happier though, I loved the scene where him and Joshua seemed to just be having fun for a moment.
As for the Red Eye scene, that intrigued me alot too, I'm hoping we see him show up more.
As for Shu, I'm guessing this follows the story in the manga where he "quit the American Team and went missing (off the grid)"
Overall, I really liked this episode, I hope we see more like this, definitely felt like more of the pace the series should be at.
Alright then:
(Sep. 05, 2017  11:45 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Let's hope the series actually starts going back to the tournament. I'm unsure if they're out of the Europe league or not, but being 23 episodes in and not starting the tournaments for countries outside of Europe makes the God series feel so slow so far. Instead a good chunk of the episode is focused on the useless main characters hanging around the BC Sols club doing little, episodes which could've been used for us to get to know some of the teams... They're probably going to do that for the Brazilian team and American team, but I would like to see some focus for the other teams too besides the leader. I don't know if 28 episodes is enough for all that, but I wish it was like the other World Championships series where we got to know the main teams, hell, I think the teams before PBB All Stars and White Tigers were more memorable than Daina, Cuza or Gazems team.

This episode trailer does make this episode sound a bit more interesting and less "hanging around the BC Sols clubhouse filler-y". Here's hoping it actually goes somewhere.

Thank you, this is why I dropped it so early in and left it for the whole episode list to be released so I can skip fillers and focus on the actual action. Not making the same mistake as with naruto where I watched like every filler arc alongside the anime.
I just hate the normal bladers with basic beys that don't even have any abilities. Just c'mon, when the parts were on a main beys they actually did something. Or bring back old bladers from season 1 that we never saw again and probably never will-
(Sep. 12, 2017  8:17 PM)Limetka Wrote: I just hate the normal bladers with basic beys that don't even have any abilities. Just c'mon, when the parts were on a main beys they actually did something. Or bring back old bladers from season 1 that we never saw again and probably never will-

Yeah that's what I don't like, in the Burst seasons, once the parts have outlived being new and for advertising, they almost always become useless, no one deflects attacks with Jerk now, no one recovers their spin with Cycle. I'd say some were based on skill but the ones I've mentioned is pretty much the parts doing the work rather than a launch technique making it as such. I miss some Season 1 characters, I preferred them over this seasons overall so far. So far, I feel like even Kensuke falls in the category of Hoji, Ukyo, Quon, Ben, Jin, Akira, Yugo, Orochi so far. I don't really see him appearing in another team so farm and I doubt Guardian Kerbeus will get a booster release, unless he gets some other new one or actually decides to use Heavy Revolve.
Also removing the fan favourite Shu from the show wasn't the best idea Tongue_out
Can't say I'm not hyped about the lS Red Eye thing but still..
(Sep. 12, 2017  9:55 PM)Limetka Wrote: Also removing the fan favourite Shu from the show wasn't the best idea Tongue_out

He'll probably be back soon. I still don't like the crews nonchalant reaction to the news of his supposed death.
(Sep. 12, 2017  9:55 PM)Limetka Wrote: Also removing the fan favourite Shu from the show wasn't the best idea Tongue_out

lol inst it obvious shu is red eyes lets be real here

Shu was on the american team then he goes missing an is no longer on american team shu is red eyes the writter just dosent want us to find out right away

its similar to the phoenix situation

This episode was pretty good better then the filler seeing free jump of the cliff an joshua following behind him was the best part of the episode beside the 2 of them battling
It seems a little suspicious to me that CoroCoro stated that Red Eye isn't Shu...
If he's actually not Shu, why would CoroCoro point out that he's not? Why are they denying it? Is it to trick us?
(Sep. 13, 2017  5:11 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: It seems a little suspicious to me that CoroCoro stated that Red Eye isn't Shu...
If he's actually not Shu, why would CoroCoro point out that he's not? Why are they denying it? Is it to trick us?

I'm really hoping that Corocoro didn't flat out state Shu died only for it to mislead people, because that's cheating the audience for shock value when he (probably) returns. I'm thinking that they say something that hints that Shu's actually dead but have some possibility that he isn't.
Maybe it means that Shu's personality is dead, replaced by Red Eye's (I don't mean he took over, I mean that he had a change of heart).
Shu was surprisingly unlucky in the First Season, so maybe he realized that the world can be especially cruel towards the nice people Unhappy
(Sep. 13, 2017  10:07 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Shu was surprisingly unlucky in the First Season, so maybe he realized that the world can be especially cruel towards the nice people Unhappy

define unlucky unless you referring to his arm
(Sep. 13, 2017  10:07 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Shu was surprisingly unlucky in the First Season, so maybe he realized that the world can be especially cruel towards the nice people Unhappy
Shu was liked by fangirls he was part of the four best bladers he had friends the only thing thats bad is his parents almost never being home and his arm so idk what you mean by unlucky
(Sep. 14, 2017  9:53 PM)Beyblade freaky Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2017  10:07 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Shu was surprisingly unlucky in the First Season, so maybe he realized that the world can be especially cruel towards the nice people :(
Shu was liked by fangirls he was part of the four best bladers he had friends the only thing thats bad is his parents almost never being home and his arm so idk what you mean by unlucky

You could say that he was almost a... Mary Shu

Hmmmm... now that I think about it, Gary Shu would've worked better
(Sep. 13, 2017  6:10 PM)Quon Limon Wrote:

define unlucky unless you referring to his arm

First Lui scarred his eye, then his arm had problems a few times in the past season, then he lost to Lui again due to being unlucky and Spriggan breaking etc.