Beyblade Burst God Episode #19 (August 7th, 2017)

19) God of Flames! Red Eye!!
炎神!レッドアイ!!
Enshin! Reddoai! !
August 7th, 2017
Umm. The main villien (not sure what to call but important charecter) has arrived in series sooner then I expected. Who knows he might not be main rival and in end like in G-Rev after WCS, Bega came. It might happen as well.

Burst is getting real interesting plot wise. Hope they exicute this well in anime.
(Jul. 09, 2017  1:37 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: 19) The Center! Red Eye!!
炎神!レッドアイ!!
Enshin! Reddoai! !
August 7th, 2017

Sorry, but why'd you call this "The Centre"? Shouldn't it have been called "God of Flames"?
Being totally honest, I wasn't sure on it myself and elected to use a dictionary for it, which listed it as "center of a circle" or "epicenter", which was also fitting given that the previous title referenced a labyrinth. The goal of a maze/labyrinth is to reach the center after all.

But yes, now I think about it, it really should read "God of Flames". Really not sure why I didn't jump to that conclusion in the first place...derp...
(Jul. 09, 2017  2:48 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Umm. The main villien (not sure what to call but important charecter) has arrived in series sooner then I expected. Who knows he might not be main rival and in end like in G-Rev after WCS, Bega came. It might happen as well.

Burst is getting real interesting plot wise. Hope they exicute this well in anime.

(Jul. 12, 2017  8:41 AM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  2:48 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Umm. The main villien (not sure what to call but important charecter) has arrived in series sooner then I expected. Who knows he might not be main rival and in end like in G-Rev after WCS, Bega came. It might happen as well.

U mean how Red Eye takes lS or something else
If its something else plz tell me about it
Doesn't Enshin mean Heart of Flames? I could be wrong. My Japanese is not that good. Also on Beyblade Wikia it still reads In the Center instead of God of Flames.
(Jul. 15, 2017  10:18 AM)TL14 Wrote: Doesn't Enshin mean Heart of Flames? I could be wrong. My Japanese is not that good. Also on Beyblade Wikia it still reads In the Center instead of God of Flames.

神 can sometimes mean something related to spirit, but in this case, it should mean God. Although I cannot understand how do they related Spriggan to God of Flame... XD
Summary:

The last battle at the Snake Pit begins! Valt challenges Azure Eye, while Wakiya is against Violet Eye. And then, finally, Red Eye appears in front of Valt's group!
One the title, I'm not sure if the previous "The Centre" would be more fitting now, as the preview had the furigana as "えんじん" - Enjin instead of Enshin.
Who's that girl valt met when he was with bc sol
(Aug. 07, 2017  2:39 AM)Red Eye Wrote: Who's that girl valt met when he was with bc sol

The blue haired one? That's Sasha. If you mean the pink haired one, it's Chris.
The episode is currently not region locked, so if you hurry you can watch it!
Where can you watch it

Can you give me a link to where I can watch it please
(Aug. 07, 2017  12:04 PM)Red Eye Wrote: Where can you watch it

It's on YouTube search up corocoro and go to there YouTube channel
(Aug. 07, 2017  1:18 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2017  12:04 PM)Red Eye Wrote: Where can you watch it

It's on YouTube search up corocoro and go to there YouTube channel

I can't find it
(Aug. 07, 2017  1:29 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2017  1:18 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's on YouTube search up corocoro and go to there YouTube channel

I can't find it

https://youtu.be/6fWq6qwo1Qo
So, Red Eye did help Valt. Shu confirmed?
Alright then, my review of the episode:

Can anyone give me the link to the discussion page of episode 20! Please
Can anyone give me the the link to the episode corocoro region blocked it