Beyblade Burst God Episode #04 (April 24th, 2017)

(Apr. 24, 2017  2:17 PM)BeyGa Wrote: After watching it...

(Apr. 24, 2017  2:10 PM)Bastillon Wrote: I think the impatience of some people here are not unfounded. Sure, it's clear that the episode would be up every Monday, but the time of upload had always been ambiguous. I'm assuming it's around 12:00 GMT?

It has never been ambiguous, I've always been very clear that people should simply not expect anything...

The CoroCoro upload goes up shortly after the Japanese airing, but that's to their YouTube channel which tends to be region locked.

My upload is just whenever it's ready. No specific time, nobody should expect it, I'll just throw it up when it's ready for upload.

But as Hato and BeyGa have already said; if there's nothing posted here, assume the episode isn't up. It's not like any of us are holding things back from people so they can't watch...
"Time of upload?" There's no such thing. We don't have a schedule to upload anything. we shouldn't even be watching these episodes, since downloading and reuploading any kind of copyrighted media is illegal.

As ~Mana~ said, nobody should expect absolutely anything. We upload whenever we can simply to help people to watch the episodes. I'm getting very repetitive and very, very tired of this every single week, as I already stated on the other post.
(Apr. 24, 2017  1:10 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Every single week is the same thing. There's always one impatient guy that can't just seat back, relax and wait for someone to upload the episode. Everybody knows that, eventually, the episode will be up. Thing is, people have their own lives, need to do their own things, download and upload an episode takes time, plus there's the time zones situation, since people from all around the world access this forum.

Still there are some kids that don't understand this and they're usually very impatient. Tired

Well, here's a link to the episode I downloaded from the CoroCoro Channel. I hope you enjoy.
https://yadi.sk/i/FR_s2HWB3HHuMc

thank you, BeyGa. I check monday, and if I see a link, cool. If not i'll check back later.
I'm pretty sure the removing of frame thing was more or less to advertise that it can be done just as it can in the toyline.
(Apr. 24, 2017  7:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: I'm pretty sure the removing of frame thing was more or less to advertise that it can be done just as it can in the toyline.

(Apr. 24, 2017  8:38 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:

Also, crackpot theory real quick, what if the Red-haired kid used Exceed Evileye (since the stock one is a part of RBV6)? It's probably not the case, but Hiro Morota has gone out of his way to put in I2, F2, and P2 Bladers on the manga, so I guess anything could happen.
(Apr. 24, 2017  10:45 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
Also, crackpot theory real quick, what if the Red-haired kid used Exceed Evileye (since the stock one is a part of RBV6)? It's probably not the case, but Hiro Morota has gone out of his way to put in I2, F2, and P2 Bladers on the manga, so I guess anything could happen.
If u mean the guy with pink long braided hair next to the obtuse guy with a blue  with a cap then he has I2. They guy in blue has P2
(Apr. 24, 2017  10:53 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: If u mean the guy with pink long braided hair next to the obtuse guy with a blue  with a cap then he has I2. They guy in blue has P2

I literally mentioned those Bladers in my post, of course I don't mean them. 
I was talking about the kid with the red hair who is on Sisco and Waikya's team.
To be honest I really do like the look
Something also tells me that Wakiya and Sisco would be the two current characters to have the best chance against Free, since their Beyblades both have free spinning gimmicks (the Layer and the Rollers) as they'll help prevent spin stealing.
(Apr. 24, 2017  10:57 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I literally mentioned those Bladers in my post, of course I don't mean them. 
I was talking about the kid with the red hair who is on Sisco and Waikya's team.
Ohhhh. Well then he could have E2 but seems like a generic
(Apr. 24, 2017  1:10 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Every single week is the same thing. There's always one impatient guy that can't just seat back, relax and wait for someone to upload the episode. Everybody knows that, eventually, the episode will be up. Thing is, people have their own lives, need to do their own things, download and upload an episode takes time, plus there's the time zones situation, since people from all around the world access this forum.

Still there are some kids that don't understand this and they're usually very impatient. Tired

Well, here's a link to the episode I downloaded from the CoroCoro Channel. I hope you enjoy.

how did you download it from their channel? if its easy, most people could just download the video and watch it as soon as it comes out even if it is region blocked
(Apr. 25, 2017  11:46 PM)CageRaidHD Wrote: how did you download it from their channel? if its easy, most people could just download the video and watch it as soon as it comes out even if it is region blocked

I use ClipGrab and a Japanese proxy in the settings of the program. The IP and the port for the proxy I get from any site that provides it.

Thx BeyGa for the upload as usual.
I'm hoping that free becomes an op chare
Cter like ryuga who no one got even close to defeating till near then end now that would my idea of a character who owns a spin stealing bey
My prediction: Free loses to Lui because he can't spin-steal left rotating longinus.
(Apr. 26, 2017  10:52 PM)Limetka Wrote: My prediction: Free loses to Lui because he can spin-steal left rotating longinus.
U mean he cant right. Anyway Free does have a launcher and in a ep which i forgot (maybe 3) it said that Free is the best blader in the world i think
(Apr. 27, 2017  12:14 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: U mean he cant right. Anyway Free does have a launcher and in a ep which i forgot (maybe 3) it said that Free is the best blader in the world i think

Not to mention that Lui only beat Shu and Valt recently by stupid dumb luck, whereas Flee beat Valt with his casual method. I mean Flee launching his beyblade could put up a fight against Lui akin to how any normal right vs right battles play out, just both left spin this time.

Yeah I know I'm spoiling the episode battles from 49 and 51 but I don't care because people who read this thread has likely seen the episodes already.
(Apr. 27, 2017  12:21 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Not to mention that Lui only beat Shu and Valt recently by stupid dumb luck, whereas Flee beat Valt with his casual method. I mean Flee launching his beyblade could put up a fight against Lui akin to how any normal right vs right battles play out, just both left spin this time.

Yeah I know I'm spoiling the episode battles from 49 and 51 but I don't care because people who read this thread has likely seen the episodes already.

Valt in episode 51 would probably beat Valt now though given how inexperienced he is with God Valkyrie compared to his mastery of Victory Valkyrie. Shu hasn't appeared directly in this series yet, only in flashbacks, so no direct correlation can be drawn. Same goes for Lui, actually.
Hey guys, I made a fansub for the episode. This is just a fansub so its not 100% accurate
I didnt sub the part with shu and wakia just so you know.

Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/file/s55djj617xx154y/Sub.mp4
(Apr. 27, 2017  12:48 PM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Valt in episode 51 would probably beat Valt now though given how inexperienced he is with God Valkyrie compared to his mastery of Victory Valkyrie. Shu hasn't appeared directly in this series yet, only in flashbacks, so no direct correlation can be drawn. Same goes for Lui, actually.

Honestly if he just kept his Variable Driver he'd do so much better since he's already understood how to use it completely. 

The Reboot Driver is probably more like a fresh Variable speed wise so he has to rely on the Bound Attack to propel Valkyrie off the walls.
(Apr. 27, 2017  12:48 PM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Valt in episode 51 would probably beat Valt now though given how inexperienced he is with God Valkyrie compared to his mastery of Victory Valkyrie. Shu hasn't appeared directly in this series yet, only in flashbacks, so no direct correlation can be drawn. Same goes for Lui, actually.

Well yes... and... no. Valt beat Sisco with GV and lost badly with V2 and I'm quite sure he couldn't have just lost his skills using V2 against kS. While you can argue that Valt beat Sisco with the power of the beyblade, he looks like he had a considerable amount of skill put into beating him.
(Apr. 26, 2017  10:52 PM)Limetka Wrote: My prediction: Free loses to Lui because he can't spin-steal left rotating longinus.
I think that Free would just handspin clockwise and rofl while doing so lol.
I don't even know if anyone will come back to look at this thread, but with the frame, I think it might be an air resistance thing as well as additional weight. Usually with more weight with the frame, the attack power and defence would be increased in my opinion, but with less weight, you can launch the bey faster (no matter how little it may be by), which they exaggerated with the huge increase in gV's speed, although it's defence was also weakened. Stamina would have stayed around the same, or maybe slightly more, due to getting more rotations out of the same strength in pulling the string.