Beyblade Burst God Episode #04 (April 24th, 2017)

(Apr. 29, 2017  2:41 AM)Bastillon Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2017  10:52 PM)Limetka Wrote: My prediction: Free loses to Lui because he can't spin-steal left rotating longinus.
I think that Free would just handspin clockwise and rofl while doing so lol.
There would be issue with the teeth in this case. That's probably the reason why dF isn't a dual-rotating bey. It's just not too possible to make one using the Burst click mechanics.

(Apr. 28, 2017  1:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2017  12:48 PM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Valt in episode 51 would probably beat Valt now though given how inexperienced he is with God Valkyrie compared to his mastery of Victory Valkyrie. Shu hasn't appeared directly in this series yet, only in flashbacks, so no direct correlation can be drawn. Same goes for Lui, actually.

Well yes... and... no. Valt beat Sisco with GV and lost badly with V2 and I'm quite sure he couldn't have just lost his skills using V2 against kS. While you can argue that Valt beat Sisco with the power of the beyblade, he looks like he had a considerable amount of skill put into beating him.

Well, this is Beyblade. Skilled players can lose to those that are overall worse, especially with Bursting. That's why Nationals rounds are 3 point ones, so someone doesn't just luck out once and win the whole match. Not that Sisco winning was luck, but it's unlikely that V2 would've lost as badly a second time around, if at all. From an analytical perspective, obviously, since V2 was intentionally destroyed to make way for gV.
Just wanted to let everyone know that Hoshi-no-Yume(the group who have handled the subbing previously) has released the subs for this episode
If anyone wants to see in subbed version of episode 4, then here is the link:

https://gogoanime.io/beyblade-burst-god-episode-4
Enjoy! ^_^
Alright so first of all, thanks to the people who did the subtitles for this episode. Second, when I saw this episode again, I noticed something weird. When Tornado Wyvern got knocked back by Blaze Ragnaruk to perform the Shield Crash, the animators were so lazy that they just reused the Wild Wyvern model for that animation. It's worse than Killer Gemios reusing Dark Wolfs model because the driver was still turquoise and with the Burst spinning animation being slower, I could easily tell it was Wild Wyvern. They couldn't even change the driver colour at least.
(Sep. 14, 2017  1:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright so first of all, thanks to the people who did the subtitles for this episode. Second, when I saw this episode again, I noticed something weird. When Tornado Wyvern got knocked back by Blaze Ragnaruk to perform the Shield Crash, the animators were so lazy that they just reused the Wild Wyvern model for that animation. It's worse than Killer Gemios reusing Dark Wolfs model because the driver was still turquoise and with the Burst spinning animation being slower, I could easily tell it was Wild Wyvern. They couldn't even change the driver colour at least.

Wow lol. A few months ago, I gave up with subs and watched up to like 16 or something and didn't even notice that, lol.