Beyblade Burst God Episode #03 (April 17th, 2017)

(Apr. 20, 2017  2:08 AM)AAV PLAYS Wrote: I hope they post burst burst burst burst finish as a song

You mean a song with just someone saying burst 50 times nonstop?
Did you guys notice that the first letter of the characters and the beys are the same? Example: "S"isco= "S"atan , "V"alt= "V"alkyrie , "L"ui= "L"onginus, "K"ensuke= "K"erbeus. Sorry, my English is bad
(Apr. 21, 2017  4:40 AM)chulienator Wrote: Did you guys notice that the first letter of the characters and the beys are the same? Example: "S"isco= "S"atan , "V"alt= "V"alkyrie , "L"ui= "L"onginus, "K"ensuke= "K"erbeus. Sorry, my English is bad

Web have noticed that already.
Where can I find the English subtitles for this eposide?
(May. 06, 2017  6:59 PM)ValtAndValkyrie Wrote: Where can I find the English subtitles for this eposide?

Its not out yet and idk if ever will be (this year)
(May. 06, 2017  6:59 PM)ValtAndValkyrie Wrote: Where can I find the English subtitles for this eposide?

(May. 06, 2017  7:17 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:

Its not out yet and idk if ever will be (this year)

It'll be out soon just be patient
(May. 06, 2017  7:26 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

(May. 06, 2017  7:17 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Its not out yet and idk if ever will be (this year)

It'll be out soon just be patient

Ive only seen 1 and 2 subbed. Not watching 3 til its subbed, not worth it.
We're working on it. Should have the next few episodes this weekend.
Thanks for the hard work, mana. I'm super happy to know somebody is actually working on Beyblade Burst God series. Smile
i speculate that She and Lui will be on the same New York team

(May. 11, 2017  8:14 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: We're working on it. Should have the next few episodes this weekend.

thanks so much i keep considering watching Raw but i tell myself it will ruin it lol

(silently pressures you)
(Apr. 10, 2017  4:10 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2017  1:54 AM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Do we know all the members on valts team or....

Nope, not really
There are still bladers that could be qualified and join
Like that person on the anime cover that has a blue tunic

he own Alter Kronos
(May. 18, 2017  2:24 AM)darkelf Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2017  4:10 AM)Mage Wrote: Nope, not really
There are still bladers that could be qualified and join
Like that person on the anime cover that has a blue tunic

he own Alter Kronos

That was from a month ago...
We didn't know it at the time
Has episode 3 been subbed yet? Id really like to continue watching... But i dont know japanese so...i cant Unhappy
(May. 30, 2017  2:30 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Has episode 3 been subbed yet? Id really like to continue watching... But i dont know japanese so...i cant Unhappy

The thread will be updated when it is subbed. The team is very busy right now with their own lives, Im not even on the team and it gets annoying how many times people ask this question. Please be patient everyone
(May. 30, 2017  4:09 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2017  2:30 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Has episode 3 been subbed yet? Id really like to continue watching... But i dont know japanese so...i cant Unhappy

The thread will be updated when it is subbed. The team is very busy right now with their own lives, Im not even on the team and it gets annoying how many times people ask this question. Please be patient everyone

Itd help if i knew where to look, and i get being buay with your own life, im almoat 25, work 2 jobs and have a girlfriend. I was just simply asking a question.
Alright, maybe Bladerguy2 was a little too rough. Thing is, we had some trouble with the amount of people constantly asking for episode links and all. Mana had to close a thread once, in order to people stop asking, it was really annoying. Now things are a bit better I must say.

Regarding the episode, Mstubbs88, don't worry, as far as I know it's always really hard to sub an anime and the team is working on that. As soon as they release it, it'll be posted here in the thread. We just have to be patient. ;)
(May. 30, 2017  6:39 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Alright, maybe Bladerguy2 was a little too rough. Thing is, we had some trouble with the amount of people constantly asking for episode links and all. Mana had to close a thread once, in order to people stop asking, it was really annoying. Now things are a bit better I must say.

Regarding the episode, Mstubbs88, don't worry, as far as I know it's always really hard to sub an anime and the team is working on that. As soon as they release it, it'll be posted here in the thread. We just have to be patient. Wink

Hey where I can get all burst god episodes and download them ??
(Jun. 06, 2017  7:17 AM)Sharanoo Wrote:
(May. 30, 2017  6:39 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Alright, maybe Bladerguy2 was a little too rough. Thing is, we had some trouble with the amount of people constantly asking for episode links and all. Mana had to close a thread once, in order to people stop asking, it was really annoying. Now things are a bit better I must say.

Regarding the episode, Mstubbs88, don't worry, as far as I know it's always really hard to sub an anime and the team is working on that. As soon as they release it, it'll be posted here in the thread. We just have to be patient. Wink

Hey where I can get all burst god episodes and download them ??

Hotanime.me
Will this episode be subbed on gogoanime or will it be on a different website?
honestly i understand people are busy as heck i mean life is life but i wish atleast like the Japanese scripts are upload so i can google translate and just watch on my own meh i appreciate the work of the sub team tho good luck and thanks
Not wanting to irritate anyone, could anyone give an update if the subbing is progressing? Could we expect new episodes this month? I appreciate the work you guys are doing and understand that things take time. I hope you don't mind as I'm patiently waiting. Just need a little update.
Just wondering if this series is going to carry on or if the sub is progressing like the guy said above... we've been waiting ages and not had any updates for months and the majority of us are checking everyday to see if its released, we just wanna know if its progressing or not i don't mean it in a bad way but we keep getting our hopes up because people keep saying its releasing when its not. The twitter has been in activate for ages so we haven't had any lead on whats going on, could someone please clear up whats happening please? Sorry if i sound inpatient it's just been ages since we've heard anything, we just all want an update please. Thank you
(Jul. 26, 2017  7:47 PM)Nozai Wrote: Just wondering if this series is going to carry on or if the sub is progressing like the guy said above... we've been waiting ages and not had any updates for months and the majority of us are checking everyday to see if its released, we just wanna know if its progressing or not i don't mean it in a bad way but we keep getting our hopes up because people keep saying its releasing when its not. The twitter has been in activate for ages so we haven't had any lead on whats going on, could someone please clear up whats happening please? Sorry if i sound inpatient it's just been ages since we've heard anything, we just all want an update please. Thank you

Apparently subbing team has been busy in work so thats why they aren't able to sub it.