Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017)

My stream/download, as usual. Looks like lots of people have ninja'd me though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks, Mana. Smile
Gotta watch it for the third time. Smile
New episode, looks amazing, many thanks ~Mana~ Still convinced the guy at red in the ending is markiplier, looks way too much like him.
Huh
(Apr. 10, 2017  6:57 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Huh

(Apr. 10, 2017  7:05 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:

Edit:
(Apr. 10, 2017  7:05 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:

That sounds like the Burst metagame alright: know what you are doing, have a strong launch and own all the right parts to make top-tier combinations, but in the end... ~ 

And sometimes, the complete contrary...
This episode was actually pretty fun to watch. It went so fast!

My thoughts
(Apr. 10, 2017  6:57 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Huh
(Apr. 10, 2017  11:18 AM)Arnavgautam732 Wrote: It's showing this videos isn't available

Hey Gautam how are you .Are you with Ravs
(Apr. 11, 2017  11:02 AM)beyimmortal Wrote: where can i find subs for this episode

Be patient, Mana hasn't even uploaded the subs for episode 1 so just wait
(Apr. 11, 2017  11:02 AM)beyimmortal Wrote: where can i find subs for this episode

Subbing an episode takes time. Please just wait until it is linked instead of constantly asking.
I really enjoyed this episode a lot, the 2nd season is off to a great start so far in my opinion and still maintains the feeling that the first season had while offering new possibilities :) although I was hoping for the last Battle to end in the opposite opponent to win, still happy though also can't wait to see Free(I believe that's his name, correct me if not) Battle!  

Btw it would be awesome if BeyBrad & Cadney dressed up as these characters for a Tournament! 
[Image: nZFI9c5l.jpg]
Valt should really try track cause he would dominate at high jump
I mean he literally flipped over the girl and landed perfectly
(Apr. 11, 2017  9:24 AM)Aren Wrote: Hey Gautam how are you .Are you with Ravs

Please do not message me on threads, if you want to contact me then send private messages and if you want to post something in the threads then discuss something related to the topic. Aren next time send me private messages and don't write messages on threads
(Apr. 10, 2017  7:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That sounds like the Burst metagame alright: know what you are doing, have a strong launch and own all the right parts to make top-tier combinations, but in the end... ~ 

And sometimes, the complete contrary...

Which is Valt vs Zac, you never know what may happen until the end for burst, and people hate it because of this "luck", when you can easily notice how bey clicks with big hits.
(Apr. 05, 2017  11:18 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: We have no idea if he is or is not Shuu at the moment.

I'm pretty sure he is not Shuu because in the poster, Shuu is next to Valt while the Masked blader is in the top left.
A bit late posting it, but nonetheless; the subbed version is now available! Thanks for your patience! <3