World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-God-Episode-02-April-10th-2017)

Pages: 1 2 3

Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - DranzerX13 - Apr. 02, 2017

02) Manly Spirit! Blaze Ragnaruk!!
男魂!ブレイズラグナルク!!
Otoko Tamashi! Bureizu Ragunaruku!!
April 10th, 2017

"Valt finally arrives at his destination, the BC Sol clubhouse. However Chris, the club owner, informs him that he must take the entrance exam to join the club. Upon arriving at the testing grounds, Rantaro is there! Despite having a joyous reunion, the two serve as rivals for the entrance exam. Rantaro intends on winning with his newly evolved Ragnaruk, but Valt on the other hand...

Only one person can join! Who will be the winner?!"

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - TrainiacJ - Apr. 02, 2017

why do they specify male spirit specifically 
u ok there rantaro

(Seriously though if this means that we're getting the adventures of Team Valt and Team Rantaro simultaneously before their inevitable face-off, that would be awesome. It'd be like what G-Rev did, only on a larger scale and with only two teams. (at least i hope that's what will happen Tongue_out))

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - FIREFIRE CPB - Apr. 02, 2017

(Apr. 02, 2017  8:17 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: why do they specify male spirit specifically 
u ok there rantaro

(Seriously though if this means that we're getting the adventures of Team Valt and Team Rantaro simultaneously before their inevitable face-off, that would be awesome. It'd be like what G-Rev did, only on a larger scale and with only two teams. (at least i hope that's what will happen Tongue_out))

Shu and Even other Spin Emperors (aka X-Spin Emperor too) are not yet apeared so possibly they joinned other team or made there own. Especially Lui. I'm sure he too will be get quite dangerous (and possibly outclass DF blader as he is 2nd ever Left Rotation bey owner in anime. Last time Ryuga proven to be way more stronger then Julian).

BTW what Male Spirit is lol.

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - ~Mana~ - Apr. 02, 2017

"Male Spirit"? You're on the right lines, but that's a poor way to word it. It should read "Manly Spirit!", per Rantaro's frequent reminders that he's a manly man of manliness.

EDIT: And the official summary;

Quote:"Valt finally arrives at his destination, the BC Sol clubhouse. However Chris, the club owner, informs him that he must take the entrance exam to join the club. Upon arriving at the testing grounds, Rantaro is there! Despite having a joyous reunion, the two serve as rivals for the entrance exam. Rantaro intends on winning with his newly evolved Ragnaruk, but Valt on the other hand...

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - Yblader1 - Apr. 02, 2017

Is the first episode out tomorrow guys? Just asking not tryna turn it to a discussion or anything and yes ik it don't belong here but I just need some info ASAP.

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Apr. 02, 2017

(Apr. 02, 2017  8:06 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 02) Manly Spirit! Blaze Ragnaruk!!
男魂!ブレイズラグナルク!!
Otoko Tamashi! Bureizu Ragunaruku!!
April 10th, 2017

"Valt finally arrives at his destination, the BC Sol clubhouse. However Chris, the club owner, informs him that he must take the entrance exam to join the club. Upon arriving at the testing grounds, Rantaro is there! Despite having a joyous reunion, the two serve as rivals for the entrance exam. Rantaro intends on winning with his newly evolved Ragnaruk, but Valt on the other hand...

So does mean that Shisco is already in the club? And does this mean that Valt beats Rantaro and he goes to some other team?

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - DranzerX13 - Apr. 02, 2017

Oops. I could've used manly spirit, but I had a brain fart and couldn't think.

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - Ultra - Apr. 02, 2017

(Apr. 02, 2017  9:31 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Shu and Even other Spin Emperors (aka X-Spin Emperor too) are not yet apeared so possibly they joinned other team or made there own. Especially Lui. I'm sure he too will be get quite dangerous (and possibly outclass DF blader as he is 2nd ever Left Rotation bey owner in anime. Last time Ryuga proven to be way more stronger then Julian).

BTW what Male Spirit is lol.

The owner of Drain Fafnir is the world number one so I doubt it lol.

(Apr. 02, 2017  9:49 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: So does mean that Shisco is already in the club? And does this mean that Valt beats Rantaro and he goes to some other team?

In the manga there's only one spot and he and Sisco have to fight for it. Rantaro isn't even there. Since Sisco isn't mentioned in the summary I guess he was already defeated in episode one and went off in a huff like he did in the manga making way for Rantaro.

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - TrainiacJ - Apr. 03, 2017

ok this bothers me

Rantaro didn't even make it into the nationals beside the team tournament. Why would they scout him too? At least Valt made it to the finals. Replacing Sisco with Rantaro here kills what the manga had going, which was really good! The only way this could make sense is if Sisco is already in the club (which could work) or if they shelve Sisco until a later episode. uuuugh why must the tv writers do this

oh well, at least we get some more ho yay moments with valt and rantaro

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - CrazyAries - Apr. 03, 2017

Perhaps both of them joined in the end...XD
I just wonder why BC Sol want Rantaro... He almost had never won in tournaments...XD

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - FIREFIRE CPB - Apr. 03, 2017

(Apr. 03, 2017  3:44 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Perhaps both of them joined in the end...XD
I just wonder why BC Sol want Rantaro... He almost had never won in tournaments...XD

Possibly they maybe impressed with his raw skills or maybe seen a spark in him? Like they did in Valt (though Valt is already good enough). They maybe seeing em as rough diamonds (it's WBO so Beyiamond would be better beyhah), as they don't look great now but once you polish them they will be a beautiful shiny diamond (aka world champions. Shu too sooner or later will join em soyeah beylol).

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - cosmicstriker - Apr. 03, 2017

Shu's on the American team though. Probably will show up in July.

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - Dragoon1405 - Apr. 03, 2017

Huh guys I think you are forgetting Rantaro was also in the team national tournament led by valt and they all were runner up not just Shu and Valt.That is an achievement and the BC Sol must have recoganised that

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - HyperGalaxy - Apr. 04, 2017

Is Chris the magenta haired girl?

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Apr. 04, 2017

(Apr. 04, 2017  10:29 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Is Chris the magenta haired girl?

yeah that's her

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - TL14 - Apr. 04, 2017

(Apr. 03, 2017  4:26 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Shu's on the American team though. Probably will show up in July.

How do you know that Shu is on the USA team? And who will be part of the Japanese team because in the end the japanese team always wins.

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - BeybladeFanOff - Apr. 04, 2017

(Apr. 04, 2017  4:46 PM)TL14 Wrote: How do you know that Shu is on the USA team? And who will be part of the Japanese team because in the end the japanese team always wins.

Shu is on the USA Team, we can see it in the new chapiter of the manga.

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - BeyCrafter - Apr. 04, 2017

(Apr. 04, 2017  4:46 PM)TL14 Wrote: How do you know that Shu is on the USA team? And who will be part of the Japanese team because in the end the japanese team always wins.

That's because the main characters are always on the Japanese team.  The main character is not on a Japanese team this time, so it may be different.

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - BeyGa - Apr. 04, 2017

It's interesting that Burst already proved it's a different series, making Valt lose I'm the finals. So, who knows. I'm really hyped for this series as well!

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - Limetka - Apr. 04, 2017

I would guess that Lui is on the japanese team because he won the japapese nationals.

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - HyperGalaxy - Apr. 05, 2017

(Apr. 04, 2017  5:50 PM)BeyGa Wrote: It's interesting that Burst already proved it's a different series, making Valt lose I'm the finals. So, who knows. I'm really hyped for this series as well!

I think the most distinct thing about Burst so far is that Valt's not on the Japanese team actually. Most sports anime in general have their protagonist on the Japanese team, and Beyblade itself portrays the protagonists primarily on the Japanese national team, so the lack of nationalism in a World Championships is refreshing. Reminds me of actual sports players who are contracted for clubs overseas.

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - Jinbee - Apr. 05, 2017

(Apr. 04, 2017  8:25 PM)Limetka Wrote: I would guess that Lui is on the japanese team because he won the japapese nationals.

Yeah I agree. I'm guessing Lui would be the leader and would likely be beaten in this series should there ever be Japan vs Spain.

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - beyimmortal - Apr. 05, 2017

(Apr. 04, 2017  5:50 PM)BeyGa Wrote: It's interesting that Burst already proved it's a different series, making Valt lose I'm the finals. So, who knows. I'm really hyped for this series as well!
Maybe burst wanna make us hype.it can be a possibility that shu can be from American team.

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - BeyGa - Apr. 05, 2017

(Apr. 05, 2017  5:06 PM)beyimmortal Wrote: Maybe burst wanna make us hype.it can be a possibility that shu can be from American team.

It's not a possibility, it's already stated in the manga. Shu is part of the American team.
You can see it here, in this Leo Burst video at 2:35.

RE: Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017) - BeybladeFanOff - Apr. 05, 2017

(Apr. 05, 2017  5:16 PM)BeyGa Wrote: It's not a possibility, it's already stated in the manga. Shu is part of the American team.
You can see it here, in this Leo Burst video at 2:35.

So, the guy in the OP with the mask will be not Shu ?