Beyblade Burst God Episode #02 (April 10th, 2017)

(Apr. 05, 2017  11:13 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: So, the guy in the OP with the mask will be not Shu ?

We have no idea if he is or is not Shuu at the moment.
It is definitely hard not to say that it is Shuu, but we indeed need confirmation before claiming it as fact, hah. For now, all that could be written about this is "the guy who looks like Shuu".
If that is really Shuu, I think he should have another bayblade. Shuu is not disfigured so the only possible reason why he take a mask is to make others unable to recognize him, but if he only use Legend Spriggan, at least Valt will know that he is Shuu. Although there is not such a precedent that a character owns two beyblades at the same time. But who knows? Burst itself is significantly different from previous series hah.
(Apr. 06, 2017  12:50 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: If that is really Shuu, I think he should have another bayblade. Shuu is not disfigured so the only possible reason why he take a mask is to make others unable to recognize him, but if he only use Legend Spriggan, at least Valt will know that he is Shuu. Although there is not such a precedent that a character owns two beyblades at the same time. But who knows? Burst itself is significantly different from previous series hah.

Hero in BSB G-Rev had 2 Metal Driger + he was a close to main character, masked character.

BTW maybe it could be like Kai's Black Dranzer. Shu maybe got some even more powerful bey so he switched it for Spigen or Sprigen became unrepairable. I have no idea why he is trying to hide his identity (well we seen very "Niiice" try to hide identity of character using mask before beyhahahah). Well but I don't think it can be the case, he may use lS and no one may get to know (no one identfied Zack even though he just wore mask and nothing else at all beylolol. Compared to that Shu did it pretty well, except his hair colour, height, being too cool/op and all shows that it's him).

In manga (atleast from Leo Burst's translation) it seems like he got grudge of Valt due to being too powerful. So maybe he in anime too became grudge of Valt and to beat he changed to some other bey. But if thats the case pretty sure Valt will bring him back to Sprigen (like how Tyson defeated Kai's Black Dranzer with his old Dranzer Flame).
(Apr. 09, 2017  6:20 AM)beyimmortal Wrote: Guys is there a leak

Just stop.
Whenever the episode is up the link will be here, be patient.
ok

how do you know when the episode is up?
(Apr. 09, 2017  8:19 AM)beyimmortal Wrote: ok

genius is in the title in april 10 2017
(Apr. 09, 2017  8:19 AM)beyimmortal Wrote: ok

By subscribing to the thread, and checking whenever someone posts. You could also just check through the thread everyday until someone kindly links us to the episode. Please, be patient as the episode  isn't out yet.
just asking where to search if it is up

and iam not impatient
(Apr. 09, 2017  9:50 AM)beyimmortal Wrote: just asking where to search if it is up

and iam not impatient

Mana upload's the streaming link on the day the episode airs so everyone can watch it
Wondering whats the explanation with Rantaro's "evolution". Did everyone just got the beydoctor or sth to manufacture all of the god beys? Will there be different beydoctors? Is the beydoctor going to recommend some form of customization for every member in order to suit their individual needs? In fact, I'm still a bit skeptical about the "evolve" process. Does everyone need to have their layer broken in some way in order to justify this? Or can they just deem their "partner bey" too weak and decide to get a new one? There's going to be so many different plotholes in this one.
(Apr. 10, 2017  10:25 AM)beyimmortal Wrote: is the episode out

Not yet.

It's not region locked :)
(Apr. 10, 2017  11:10 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

It's not region locked Smile

yes it is!!
(Apr. 10, 2017  11:14 AM)tezax Wrote: yes it is!!

(Apr. 10, 2017  11:18 AM)Arnavgautam732 Wrote: It's showing this videos isn't available

Really? Because I'm able to watch it and I live in Canada
(Apr. 10, 2017  11:29 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Really? Because I'm able to watch it and I live in Canada

Not everyone here is Canadian.
(Apr. 10, 2017  11:40 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Not everyone here is Canadian.

Usually it's only available in Japan but since I was able to watch it I thought it wasn't region locked

i'm knot dat stooopid
http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc318759/
U can watch it here but mana will upload a clear version soon.