Beyblade Burst God Episode #01 (April 3rd, 2017)

01) To the World! Valkyrie's Evolution!!
世界へ!ヴァルキリー進化!!
Sekai e! Varukirī shinka!!
April 3rd, 2017

"Valt is on an airplace to Spain! Having been scouted by the prestigious BC (BeyClub) Sol in Spain, Valt heads out into the world! When Valt arrives in Spain, he is taken to the town square by Kitt, a boy he meets. There he finds a BeyStadium, and begins a BeyBattle with a mysterious Blader named Sisco. As Valt's BeySpirit fires up, he makes his challenge against the world!"
The premise feels so much like the Original Series and I love it.

From the nation to the world and without the "Evil Beyblade" and revenge plot points. Hope it keeps that up and focuses solely on the tournaments.
The hype is like +infity through my body still waiting for 51 yet
Japanese speakers all over the World again. XD
Well I know what happens in episode 51 now but I won't spoil, haven't actually seen the episode anyway.

I'm really excited for this new God series because it just has that refreshing feel to it, what happens to the older cast besides Valt is a mystery to me so yeah, I'm excited for this. The trailer definitely makes the battles feel faster and almost MFB anime like in movement.
i wonder how valt's bey transforms into god valkyrie and same with blaze ragnaruk and i'm still confused as to why they stopped the idea of legend spriggan
(Mar. 27, 2017  12:25 PM)Acid Anubis Wrote: i wonder how valt's bey transforms into god valkyrie and same with blaze ragnaruk and i'm still  confused as to why they stopped the idea of legend spriggan

Well in the manga Valt helps build his new God Bey with the Bey Doctor. They didn't stop the idea of lS, this just means that Spriggan will appear later on in the anime.
(Mar. 27, 2017  12:31 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Well in the manga Valt helps build his new God Bey with the Bey Doctor. They didn't stop the idea of lS, this just means that Spriggan will appear later on in the anime.

ok thx for the info
In the TV version after the ending theme, it shows the 30 second trailer for Burst God.
In the Web version (Amazon/YouTube) it shows a next episode preview. They're pretty much the same video wise except the web version shows an eptitle at the end of the preview and the audio has the normal next episode bgm along with different dialogue than the promo trailer.
Now, on to the new season of Beyblade Burst! I can't wait to watch this new series! I really enjoyed the first one and, knowing the director will be the same, makes me feel a little more comfortable about this one. I hope they keep the battles as realistic as possible again. Specially to show us the new gimmicks on the God Layer System.

Also, the thing of Valkyrie "evolving" will be like in the manga, with that Bey Doctor and all. That was a cool part in the manga I'd like to see in the anime. Not a random Pokémon evolving thing. xD
I'm not sure if it'll play out exactly like the manga did. The preview we've already had shows God Valkyrie battling Kreis Satan in an outdoor stadium, which was Victory Valkyrie's battle in the manga.

If it does play out the same, I can hardly complain, but a few signs seem to show a slight change there, haha.
Oh, but if it ends up being a bit different, I'm ok with that. Grin
There's a little preview of the episode on the design contest video, showing that machine gV was made. This made me happy.

The anime in the first season had different ways to reach almost the same battles, and that's really good, either the anime and the manga are different medias, so being different is good. Grin

I'm just curious to see if they will break V2 in the first God episode. xD
Can Wait for the Episode, Already Recoloured gV (You can look at it just here Grin)
(Mar. 27, 2017  1:35 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Also, the thing of Valkyrie "evolving" will be like in the manga, with that Bey Doctor and all. That was a cool part in the manga I'd like to see in the anime. Not a random Pokémon evolving thing. xD

As far as I remember, that happened only two times for any main characters, once with Dragoon MSUV and once with Big Bang Pegasis, at least if we're talking about the anime.
For anyone wanting to see the real preview for ep52 (ep1 of Burst God):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dau4tcs698cysf1
So since we see V2 in Valt's first battle in Barcelona does this mean the episode will be like the manga chapter?
SO HYPED!

I still have to catch up though!
Where can I find burst god's Manga? Anyone?
(Mar. 28, 2017  3:11 PM)AnoopUchiha Wrote: Where can I find burst god's Manga? Anyone?

Check out Leo Burst's channel, he uploads readings of the Corocoro comic magazine.
(Mar. 28, 2017  3:28 PM)Mage Wrote: Check out Leo Burst's channel, he uploads readings of the Corocoro comic magazine.

Thanks mate
I hope its like metal fury and masters
(Mar. 28, 2017  9:17 PM)amidamaru Wrote: I hope its like metal fury and masters

It won't be. From what we've seen so far, Beyblade Burst is way more down to Earth, and has nothing like the fantasy elements presented in the second gen. Since this series has the same director as the first one, I believe they'll keep the same characteristics.
(Mar. 28, 2017  9:40 PM)BeyGa Wrote: It won't be. From what we've seen so far, Beyblade Burst is way more down to Earth, and has nothing like the fantasy elements presented in the second gen. Since this series has the same director as the first one, I believe they'll keep the same characteristics.

That's really disappointing because when I got into beyblade It was during metal fusion