Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi)

This is a discussion about the actual products, not the stuff in the anime.
(May. 15, 2019  5:27 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: This is a discussion about the actual products, not the stuff in the anime.

No one is talking about the anime? We were discussing what hasbro might do to ruin GT beys and used examples to prove our points i.e. noctemis N3 didn't come with Ult Reboot yet in evolution Valt has Ult Reboot, Turbo anime has metal IRL counterparts don't.
(May. 15, 2019  4:09 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  3:58 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Except that the anime shows it taken apart, so I don't think they'll go that far off the deep end.

Burst Evolution shows Ultimate Reboot but low and behold no Ultimate Reboot Driver that came with Noctemis

And lo and behold, what I'm talking about is the system and not a singular part. Ilinnuc made a better comparison.

(May. 15, 2019  4:07 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: [

That didn't stop them back in Metal Fury.

But Metal Fury also had Hyperblades, which is not what Hasbro seems to be pulling out of their butt for Turbo. Yes, Turbo Valtryek V3 and Hades H3 exist, however I believe that there is little difference between those and their Slingshock counterparts that Valtryek will have no metal on both, and Hades will have a small amount for both. And if your gonna pull the Zeutron and Treptune on me, those were treated as completely different Beys from their Slingshock counterparts, while these two are treated as the same Beys for both lines.
(May. 15, 2019  6:23 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  5:27 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: This is a discussion about the actual products, not the stuff in the anime.

No one is talking about the anime? We were discussing what hasbro might do to ruin GT beys and used examples to prove our points i.e. noctemis N3 didn't come with Ult Reboot yet in evolution Valt has Ult Reboot, Turbo anime has metal IRL counterparts don't.
He meant that it is off topic.
Alright. My predictions for the upcoming releases.
Dread Bahamut: I think that Dread Fafnir will be a more popular layer base plus gachi chip combo, as in the video it did not seem like bahamut had the best teeth. Dread will overtake wizard for same spin match ups due to it having no rubber.

Judgment Joker: Joker seemed to have decent teeth, Judgment's gimmick is unique, but the way it seems to be implemented makes it off balance, so I am guessing it would be good when pared with something like Merge', The disk and frame were already released so I am not going to cover them again, Trick seems to be a worse trans.

Zwei Longinus: Depending on the teeth this or diaboros could be the go to gatchi chip. The layer base I am iffy on, it resembles Lost Longinus more then Bloody, which is good, but I am not sure it will be that good up against opposite spin match ups.

Venom/Erase Diaboros: Venom looks like a mix of the Ace layer base, with the Heads on the outside of the layer of Spriggan Requiem, and kind of has the contact points of Legend Spriggan, it looks liek this might be a good base, Erase is a five bladed bloody, so would be good in same spin match ups.
(May. 19, 2019  3:30 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Alright. My predictions for the upcoming releases.
Dread Bahamut: I think that Dread Fafnir will be a more popular layer base plus gachi chip combo, as in the video it did not seem like bahamut had the best teeth. Dread will overtake wizard for same spin match ups due to it having no rubber.

Judgment Joker: Joker seemed to have decent teeth, Judgment's gimmick is unique, but the way it seems to be implemented makes it off balance, so I am guessing it would be good when pared with something like Merge', The disk and frame were already released so I am not going to cover them again, Trick seems to be a worse trans.

Zwei Longinus: Depending on the teeth this or diaboros could be the go to gatchi chip. The layer base I am iffy on, it resembles Lost Longinus more then Bloody, which is good, but I am not sure it will be that good up against opposite spin match ups.

Venom/Erase Diaboros: Venom looks like a mix of the Ace layer base, with the Heads on the outside of the layer of Spriggan Requiem, and kind of has the contact points of Legend Spriggan, it looks liek this might be a good base, Erase is a five bladed bloody, so would be good in same spin match ups.

Judgement Joker 00 Turn Trick is supposed to be more of a mediocre Bey that can have its amazing moments, since the Bey is based on a coin flip. The anime Blader himself shows this by flipping his golden coin. I think that Judgement would be decent for countering Left-Spin Beys if it's used on Ωuter Eternal or maybe even 00 Proof Bearing. By analyzing the pattern that's going on with GT Chips that have been released so far, the Left Spin Chips will have teeth based on Right Spin Chips. Therefore, I think that the Longinus Chip will have Valkyrie teeth, making it decent for Attack combos, but not optimal for Defense or Stamina combos. Erase is probably going to be worse than Bloody Longinus due to its lower Attack potential from having smaller gaps and already having the easy-to-destabilize nature of its shape that it took from bL.
(May. 19, 2019  4:34 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  3:30 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Alright. My predictions for the upcoming releases.

Judgement Joker 00 Turn Trick is supposed to be more of a mediocre Bey that can have its amazing moments, since the Bey is based on a coin flip. The anime Blader himself shows this by flipping his golden coin. I think that Judgement would be decent for countering Left-Spin Beys if it's used on Ωuter Eternal or maybe even 00 Proof Bearing. By analyzing the pattern that's going on with GT Chips that have been released so far, the Left Spin Chips will have teeth based on Right Spin Chips. Therefore, I think that the Longinus Chip will have Valkyrie teeth, making it decent for Attack combos, but not optimal for Defense or Stamina combos. Erase is probably going to be worse than Bloody Longinus due to its lower Attack potential from having smaller gaps and already having the easy-to-destabilize nature of its shape that it took from bL.

i highly doubt that longinus will have valkyrie teeth because most longinus beys were shown to have teeth not as strong as valkyrie as a way of balancing the meta because it was a left spin bey and most left spin beys have mediocre teeth.
(May. 19, 2019  12:19 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i highly doubt that longinus will have valkyrie teeth because most longinus beys were shown to have teeth not as strong as valkyrie as a way of balancing the meta because it was a left spin bey and most left spin beys have mediocre teeth.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't some molds of nightmare longinus have amazing teeth?
(May. 19, 2019  1:38 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't some molds of nightmare longinus have amazing teeth?

Not to my knowledge. They don't burst often, but both of my TT nL layers have burst several times before. It's got pretty weak teeth if anything, its burst resistance strengthened by its shape and spin direction instead.
(May. 19, 2019  1:38 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  12:19 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i highly doubt that longinus will have valkyrie teeth because most longinus beys were shown to have teeth not as strong as valkyrie as a way of balancing the meta because it was a left spin bey and most left spin beys have mediocre teeth.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't some molds of nightmare longinus have amazing teeth?

Yes I have, it never burst.
(Jul. 08, 2019  12:42 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  1:38 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't some molds of nightmare longinus have amazing teeth?

Yes I have, it never burst.

I know! My hasbro L3 is VERY tight and has never burst!
(Jul. 08, 2019  12:49 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2019  12:42 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yes I have, it never burst.

I know! My hasbro L3 is VERY tight and has never burst!

My L3 is not that hard to burst.
(Jul. 08, 2019  12:58 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2019  12:49 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I know! My hasbro L3 is VERY tight and has never burst!
My L3 is not that hard to burst.

Really? Mine doesn't even burst to Cho-Z beys!
(May. 19, 2019  1:57 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:

Not to my knowledge. They don't burst often, but both of my TT nL layers have burst several times before. It's got pretty weak teeth if anything, its burst resistance strengthened by its shape and spin direction instead.

It may be the stroke of luck for the mold difference. This is just like some Beytubers who have almost unBurstable molds when paired up with certain parts (prior to the introduction of Dash Drivers)
(Jul. 08, 2019  2:04 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2019  12:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: My L3 is not that hard to burst.

Really? Mine doesn't even burst to Cho-Z beys!

Mine bursted to Fafnir F3.
(Jul. 08, 2019  5:51 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2019  2:04 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Really? Mine doesn't even burst to Cho-Z beys!

Mine bursted to Fafnir F3.

That is so weird! But we're getting off topic, so back on topic...
Let me help with this....

Sooo... uh.. what do y’all think this new “recover during battle” Beyblade gonna be owned by?
(Jul. 08, 2019  4:11 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Let me help with this....

Sooo... uh..  what do y’all think this new “recover during battle” Beyblade gonna be owned by?

Moon head , thought it was already pretty obvious.

Sooo... uh.. what do y’all think this new “recover during battle” Beyblade gonna be owned by?

(Jul. 08, 2019  4:14 PM)kimeru Wrote:

Sooo... uh..  what do y’all think this new “recover during battle” Beyblade gonna be owned by?

Moon head , thought it was already pretty obvious.

I didn't know there was going to be a "recover during battle" beyblade. I'm waiting for beyblades to have engines in them.(Similar to engine gear, It just works a little better)
(Jul. 08, 2019  4:20 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

(Jul. 08, 2019  4:14 PM)kimeru Wrote: Moon head , thought it was already pretty obvious.

I didn't know there was going to be a "recover during battle" beyblade. I'm waiting for beyblades to have engines in them.(Similar to engine gear, It just works a little better)

Idk... I do see the color design...

And Fafnir.... that will hopefully be the next burst series
(May. 19, 2019  1:38 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

My nL burst vs other left spins pretty easily. Even Geist Fafnir stock can burst my nL Bump Destroy pretty consistently
(Mar. 07, 2019  8:48 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  8:44 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: I hope it won't be the Revive Phoenix case.

I hope not Revive Phoenix Dead Phoenix are already to op.

If it gets to a point in this system where the bey's get extremely heavy should a weight limit for competitive play be considered?

Well if you consider why they banned parts in mfb it was bc of weight or it's overpowered but since burst has the burst gimmick I done see them banning parts.  But they banned pheonix bc it was too overpowered it basically couldn't burst and it was heavy.  I think if they where to ban parts it would be if people used it too much or if it gave a player an upper hand.
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:45 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:36 AM)Kry Wrote: My one hope with GT is that when Hasbro eventually gets around to it. They make it more faithful to TT and not a terrible caricature of the original (turbo).

Additionally I wanted a free spinning frame that would function like tornado wyvern forever. Looks like I am finally getting my wish with bunshin asura' disk.

Let's just hope Hasbro doesn't decide to make those Gachi Chips plastic or fuse the layers to one to simplify it haha
haha.....That's exactly what they did. Also, they removed all the gimmicks.