Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi)

aw man why does valkyrie burst so friggin easily?!?!
(Mar. 16, 2019  10:14 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: The ace wheel reminds me a bit of the original unicorn.

From below it looks like so much like Lost Longinus too.
Im gonna have to wait till April to maybe get a Slash Valkyrie
Is the price gonna stay at 100+ dollars or will it drop?
Ok so slash valkyrie bursts against winning valkyrie and cho z valkyrie stock.

So Gachi beys have more bursts. Wonder how that will do in tournaments.
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:06 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Ok so slash valkyrie bursts against winning valkyrie and cho z valkyrie stock.

gachi beys have been nerfed ):
When you pronunce Gachinko, you should be careful.
Don't separate Ga and Chinko. Because Chinko is obscene word in Japanese.
If you don't have confidence in Japanese pronunciation, GT or Gachi is better.
TT official video pronunce Ga Chinko for make child lough but very obscene word.
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:06 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Ok so slash valkyrie bursts against winning valkyrie and cho z valkyrie stock.

Isn't that better 
They will now be more fun
GT is short for GaTinko
(Mar. 17, 2019  8:05 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:

Isn't that better 
They will now be more fun

Couldn’t agree more really excited for GT
Something tells me that there will have to be a GT only format if the layers don't start weighing anywhere around 25 grams soon.
(Mar. 17, 2019  7:54 AM)marutti Wrote: When you pronunce Gachinko, you should be careful.
TT official video pronunce Ga Chinko for make child lough but very obscene word.

Oh man.. I think I just figured out what it means and I'm not very comfortable with it. There are kids watching this anime and yknow when they say it out loud.. I'm pretty sure that no one (who are above the age of 18 or mentally matured..) would like to hear such a thing. Seriously, Takara Tomy needs to stop. The best way to pronounce Gachinko is by using Gatinko instead of Gachinko. Otherwise, just don't use it.
i know right! So exiting!
(Mar. 17, 2019  6:30 PM)Triumph Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  7:54 AM)marutti Wrote: When you pronunce Gachinko, you should be careful.

Oh man.. I think I just figured out what it means and I'm not very comfortable with it. There are kids watching this anime and yknow when they say it out loud.. I'm pretty sure that no one (who are above the age of 18 or mentally matured..) would like to hear such a thing. Seriously, Takara Tomy needs to stop. The best way to pronounce Gachinko is by using Gatinko instead of Gachinko. Otherwise, just don't use it.
As someone who is actually is Japanese, I don't really think its as big of a deal as you make it. Takara Tomy first off have very clearly emphasized the Gachi part in Gachinko. The "obscene" word itself is not as taboo as it is in the United States. Its just another thing that isn't worth getting offended over. Plus there isn't really a "ti" pronunciation in the Japanese alphabet.
(Mar. 17, 2019  6:34 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  6:30 PM)Triumph Wrote: Oh man.. I think I just figured out what it means and I'm not very comfortable with it. There are kids watching this anime and yknow when they say it out loud.. I'm pretty sure that no one (who are above the age of 18 or mentally matured..) would like to hear such a thing. Seriously, Takara Tomy needs to stop. The best way to pronounce Gachinko is by using Gatinko instead of Gachinko. Otherwise, just don't use it.
As someone who is actually is Japanese, I don't really think its as big of a deal as you make it. Takara Tomy first off have very clearly emphasized the Gachi part in Gachinko. The "obscene" word itself is not as taboo as it is in the United States. Its just another thing that isn't worth getting offended over. Plus there isn't really a "ti" pronunciation in the Japanese alphabet.

What I think is more obscene is that video collab they had vs that TT brother comedy people, since they kept repeating and shouting the "T", which is quite funny but vulgar for us Filipinos ahahaha
I'm surprised nobody has uploaded the official images for the parts yet... they've been on TT's beyblade website for a few days now and I ripped them for a blog post but apparently nobody else caught on to this so I'll upload the pics here, lol.

Gatinko Chips:

Weights:

Bases:

Discs:

Drivers:

Getting back on the train of "stuff that's been noticeable for a while but nobody has commented on", the back of the GT boxes show that the initial for the fully assembled GT Layers are just the initial of the Base, Gatinko Chip, and Weight in that order. For example, Ace Dragon 斬 is abbreviated as AD斬. So in that case, I suppose the full abbreviation for a GT Bey would be [Base Initial][Gatinko Chip Initial][Weight Initial].[Disc Initial]/[Core Disc Initial][Frame Initial].[Driver Initial] (eg; AD斬.St.Ch), which is sort of at odds with the semi-abbreviated nomenclature we see on the boxes of TT products. (eg; Ace Dragon.St.Ch 斬) But then again, given how the current initials for the BSB and MFB Remake Layers are also two capital letters, having the abbreviations for the layers just be the Base and Chip would make them indistinguishable from the Remake Layers, which would not be fun to have to constantly deal with, and since TT has the names of the full GT Layers when not on a combo follow the same format as the initial for it, it's at least consistent with itself, so whatever. I'm probably giving this more thought than TT did and am thinking myself into a corner, lol

So as it stands, this is the nomenclature for GT Beys;
  • Complete Names: [Base] [Gatinko Chip] [Disc]/[Core Disc][Frame].[Driver] [Weight] (eg; Ace Dragon Sting Charge 斬)
  • Box Abbrev.: [Base] [Gatinko Chip].[Disc Initial]/[Core Disc Initial][Frame Initial].[Driver Initial] [Weight] (Ace Dragon.St.Ch 斬)
  • Full Abbrev.: [Base Initial][Gatinko Chip Initial][Weight].[Disc Initial]/[Core Disc Initial][Frame Initial].[Driver Initial] (eg; AD斬.St.Ch)
From new campaign which will start April and Amimation Story GT also has G (Gold) T(Turbo) meaning
(Mar. 18, 2019  12:46 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I'm surprised nobody has uploaded the official images for the parts yet... they've been on TT's beyblade website for a few days now and I ripped them for a blog post but apparently nobody else caught on to this so I'll upload the pics here, lol.

Gatinko Chips:

Weights:

Bases:

Discs:

Drivers:

Getting back on the train of "stuff that's been noticeable for a while but nobody has commented on", the back of the GT boxes show that the initial for the fully assembled GT Layers are just the initial of the Base, Gatinko Chip, and Weight in that order. For example, Ace Dragon 斬 is abbreviated as AD斬. So in that case, I suppose the full abbreviation for a GT Bey would be [Base Initial][Gatinko Chip Initial][Weight Initial].[Disc Initial]/[Core Disc Initial][Frame Initial].[Driver Initial] (eg; AD斬.St.Ch), which is sort of at odds with the semi-abbreviated nomenclature we see on the boxes of TT products. (eg; Ace Dragon.St.Ch 斬) But then again, given how the current initials for the BSB and MFB Remake Layers are also two capital letters, having the abbreviations for the layers just be the Base and Chip would make them indistinguishable from the Remake Layers, which would not be fun to have to constantly deal with, and since TT has the names of the full GT Layers when not on a combo follow the same format as the initial for it, it's at least consistent with itself, so whatever. I'm probably giving this more thought than TT did and am thinking myself into a corner, lol

So as it stands, this is the nomenclature for GT Beys;
  • Complete Names: [Base] [Gatinko Chip] [Disc]/[Core Disc][Frame].[Driver] [Weight] (eg; Ace Dragon Sting Charge 斬)
  • Box Abbrev.: [Base] [Gatinko Chip].[Disc Initial]/[Core Disc Initial][Frame Initial].[Driver Initial] [Weight] (Ace Dragon.St.Ch 斬)
  • Full Abbrev.: [Base Initial][Gatinko Chip Initial][Weight].[Disc Initial]/[Core Disc Initial][Frame Initial].[Driver Initial] (eg; AD斬.St.Ch)

Dang, must be quite bothersome to type out the Kanji for the Weights tho, especially when making testings haha

The pics look lit, and I can't wait for my own copies to be shipped soon. Hoping that even though these new Beys Burst quite more easily, they would still stand a good chance against Pre-GT Layers, or that at least they would have the teeth more durable
They officially anounced Rantaro and Ranjiro will not be in GT.
It means they don't release Ragnaruk or if they'll release, they'll change blader.
(Mar. 18, 2019  2:12 AM)marutti Wrote: They officially anounced Rantaro and Ranjiro will not be in GT.
It means they don't release Ragnaruk or if they'll release, they'll change blader.

Quite a shame, Blaze/Crash Ragnaruk were such beasts for both Attack and Stamina especially on the correct Drivers
And Ragnaruk blader will not be any Rantaro blother or child.
Because in official anouncement they said Kiyama family will not back to GT.
Source Fumihiro Okabayashi's twitter who act Kiyama Rantaro and Ranjiro Voice Actor
https://twitter.com/efzero/status/110686...00160?s=19
(Mar. 18, 2019  2:45 AM)marutti Wrote: And Ragnaruk blader will not be any Rantaro blother or child.
Source Fumihiro Okabayashi's twitter who act Kiyama Rantaro and Ranjiro Voice Actor

The tweet no longer exists
(Mar. 18, 2019  3:02 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  2:45 AM)marutti Wrote: And Ragnaruk blader will not be any Rantaro blother or child.

The tweet no longer exists

I think this version Marutti posted in another thread works.

https://mobile.twitter.com/efzero/status...5620700160

Nice to see Valt Aoi still hanging around.