Beyblade Burst GT Episode #44 (January 31, 2020)

44) A Serious Showdown! wbba. VS HELL!!
ガチ対決!wbba.VS HELL!!
Gachi Taiketsu! wbba. VS HELL!!
January 31, 2020

Note: Credit goes to _g2 for buying the Animage magazine and scanning the spoiler page.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/fjUF8gW
Oh boii....The destruction is near.

So after Arthur finishes his Hell Arc part 2. I see Gwyn just totally coming out of nowhere and starts battling/breaking beys in the end. (Possible Victims - Ashura, Valkyrie/maybe Achilles I don't see it happening now as Aiga just went to smithereens.)
Maybe just Drum battles Arthur and no harm is done, except for Apocalypse which may be destroyed by Gwyn in the next episode.
(Jan. 14, 2020  11:51 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Maybe just Drum battles Arthur and no harm is done, except for Apocalypse which may be destroyed by Gwyn in the next episode.

Episode 45 is the episode Drum fully awakens dragon to Ultimate form.
Gudging of what we know I don't think Valkyrie will battle this arc it's too late for it's reappearance so Aiga and Valt are officially done in the series after ep 42, tbh they are just recurring characters now who are no longer relevant in the plot, sad.

What I think might be the timeline of the series in it's final episodes
42 - Battle Royale between Arthur, Delta, Amane, Drum
43 - Ashura's special episode IG This is where Amane plot's develops and unlocks Gold Turbo
44 - The battle begins, wbba is winning. The capture of this ep might be Arthur vs Amane, resulting Arthur's win and Ashura breaks sadly.
45 - The battle continues, this time it's Drum vs Arthur yet again. (Gosh how many times did they battle 3 times now if this is true? Wow) Dragon unlocks the final mode on the layer. The rubber piece, bound wing is gone goodbye. Now he just has the reverse spin on Ignition to go and bam he has mastered Imperial. It's obvious that Arthur losses.
46 - After Gwyn seeing the loss, Gwyn takes back the big bang armor from Arthur and they "play" again. The battle continues next episode.
47 - Arthur vs Gwyn, the betrayal of their "alliance" Gwyn breaks Apocalypse finally. (This could have done like 6 episodes ago..)
48 - Drum prepares for his next matchup (Gwyn if you ask me) he prepares with Delta. Since Amane lost Ashura, this is Drum's training to get master the Ignition driver fully. (Filler episode)
49 - The final battle of hell vs wbba continues matching up with Gwyn and Drum. This battle continues next episode...
50 - The battle continues of wbba vs Hell tower and the victory is Drum's ofc so all Hell tower bladers are defeated remaining with Drum and Delta you know what this means... Gwyn turns back to the calm mathematician instead of the corrupted form.
51 - The end is near, Drum resonates with Dragon even more to exceed his limits, and so does Delta. The finale begins Drum vs Delta. Delta gets a lot of dejavu moments back when the series began the relationship between Delta and Drum.
52 - Drum defeats Delta, he is not the worlds best blader however, informaly we can assume like yup he defeated Gwyn and Arthur that Aiga couldn't we can assume that Drum's better than Aiga for sure. He master the Gold Turbo, and he has earned Delta's respect as a blader. THE END. Trailer, Season 5 begins! (Very anticipated for the next season.)
(Jan. 15, 2020  10:27 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Gudging of what we know I don't think Valkyrie will battle this arc it's too late for it's reappearance so Aiga and Valt are officially done in the series after ep 42, tbh they are just recurring characters now who are no longer relevant in the plot, sad.

What  I think might be the timeline of the series in it's final episodes
42 - Battle Royale between Arthur, Delta, Amane, Drum
43 - Ashura's special episode IG This is where Amane plot's develops and unlocks Gold Turbo
44 - The battle begins, wbba is winning. The capture of this ep might be Arthur vs Amane, resulting Arthur's win and Ashura breaks sadly.
45 - The battle continues, this time it's Drum vs Arthur yet again. (Gosh how many times did they battle 3 times now if this is true? Wow) Dragon unlocks the final mode on the layer. The rubber piece, bound wing is gone goodbye. Now he just has the reverse spin on Ignition to go and bam he has mastered Imperial. It's obvious that Arthur losses.
46 - After Gwyn seeing the loss, Gwyn takes back the big bang armor from Arthur and they "play" again. The battle continues next episode.
47 - Arthur vs Gwyn, the betrayal of their "alliance" Gwyn breaks Apocalypse finally. (This could have done like 6 episodes ago..)
48 - Drum prepares for his next matchup (Gwyn if you ask me) he prepares with Delta. Since Amane lost Ashura, this is Drum's training to get master the Ignition driver fully. (Filler episode)
49 - The final battle of hell vs wbba continues matching up with Gwyn and Drum. This battle continues next episode...
50 - The battle continues of wbba vs Hell tower and the victory is Drum's ofc so all Hell tower bladers are defeated remaining with Drum and Delta you know what this means... Gwyn turns back to the calm mathematician instead of the corrupted form.
51 - The end is near, Drum resonates with Dragon even more to exceed his limits, and so does Delta. The finale begins Drum vs Delta. Delta gets a lot of dejavu moments back when the series began the relationship between Delta and Drum.
52 - Drum defeats Delta, he is not the worlds best blader however, informaly we can assume like yup he defeated Gwyn and Arthur that Aiga couldn't we can assume that Drum's better than Aiga for sure. He master the Gold Turbo, and he has earned Delta's respect as a blader. THE END. Trailer, Season 5 begins! (Very anticipated for the next season.)

Gwyn is also in the battle on Arthurs side.
I'm excited, but I'm a bit worried. It's Arthur we're talking about here. I don't know the rules of how its gonna work and everyone's going to say Amane doesn't stand much of a chance, but as long as he gives it his all, I'll be nothing but proud. As long as a good battle. Besides, if he becomes the first to hint at some sort of weakness towards Arthur or actually gets a point off, not gonna lie, this would be a pretty rad battle.
Ashura is going to be destroyed, maybe Valt replaces him, and aids Victories.
(Jan. 24, 2020  2:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ashura is going to be destroyed, maybe Valt replaces him, and aids Victories.

Why does everyone want Ashura to be destroyed lol?
(Jan. 24, 2020  3:07 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  2:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ashura is going to be destroyed, maybe Valt replaces him, and aids Victories.

Fate, as Spriggan and Fafnir need to destroy by Phi's Dead Phoenix.
(Jan. 24, 2020  3:07 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

I’m thinking the same thing Amane is gonna beat arthur i’m calling it now this is their apology for not being able to upgrade amane
(Jan. 24, 2020  4:10 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  3:07 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Why does everyone want Ashura to be destroyed lol?
I’m thinking the same thing Amane is gonna beat arthur i’m calling it now this is their apology for not being able to upgrade amane
If Ashura wins against Apocalypse with the armor, I’m gonna be disappointed.
Okay stop wasting time saying Amane is going to beat Arthur. Prime Apocalypse with the Big Bang Armor is the strongest character in the series right now against the weakest character in the series. Amane only won one battle in the series and it was in the first ep against Drum and that was a debut for him. The most the producers will give Amane next Friday is a tie. I'm not throwing shade i'm just being honest.
I believe Amane is going to give Arthur a run for his money. Why would they bother giving Amane gold turbo if it wasn't plot relevant. If Amane defeats Arthur it gives a reason for Gwyn to destroy apocalypse so it wouldn't hurt to give Amane a time to shine.
I'm rooting for Amane, but what I'm expecting to happen is Amane managing to break through the mugen lock system but only getting stopped by the armor , then everyone will be like "Wow, Amane you're so cool you would be able to defeat Arthur if he was using Apocalypse without the amor!" and then forgetting he even exists again.

Ofc, if Arthur loses again that's his 3rd loss in a row so it's not like either of these developments are ideal.
People are calling for Ashura's destruction because it's obvious now. Amane does his best and minimally wins a point off, this triggers Arthur and destroys Ashura after all the bey's name is Apocalypse. (And I don't think Valt will replace Amane, if he would IT WOULD BE COOL. And Gwyn crushing Valt will be next, and then Arthur's turn for destruction.)
Poor, Ashura. It was my first GT Beyblade. :,(

I think Valt and Aiga are done for GT.
They are soooooooooooooo wasted for GT.
Strong bladers don't even battle this days.
(Jan. 24, 2020  7:01 PM)Limetka Wrote: I'm rooting for Amane, but what I'm expecting to happen is Amane managing to break through the mugen lock system but only getting stopped by the armor , then everyone will be like "Wow, Amane you're so cool you would be able to defeat Arthur if he was using Apocalypse without the amor!" and then forgetting he even exists again.

Ofc, if Arthur loses again that's his 3rd loss in a row so it's not like either of these developments are ideal.

actually that would be his 4th loss in a row , he lost to drum , delta than gwyn that's why I don't believe amane has a chance cause think about it took drum to go over the limit to beat Arthur and he tank delta master upper to which delta himself said that's his strongest attack only to knock out apocalypse only delta had to come up with another plan to burst apocalypse . despite the lost against both drum and delta the showed Arthur to still be a monster to tank their strongest attack without bursting than push than overboard. the battle with gwyn though looks like he was completely outclassed seeing how he was wanking big bang now that Arthur got the big bang armor his much more powerful than before plus their defently going to show that armor . the only thing I hope is the name amane push Arthur overboard that would make amane the 5th strongest gt character (I'm not counting either valt not aiga only the gt bladers).
(Jan. 24, 2020  10:23 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  7:01 PM)Limetka Wrote: I'm rooting for Amane, but what I'm expecting to happen is Amane managing to break through the mugen lock system but only getting stopped by the armor , then everyone will be like "Wow, Amane you're so cool you would be able to defeat Arthur if he was using Apocalypse without the amor!" and then forgetting he even exists again.

actually that would be his 4th loss in a row , he lost to drum , delta than gwyn that's why I don't believe amane has a chance cause think about it took drum to go over the limit to beat Arthur and he tank delta master upper to which delta himself said that's his strongest attack only to knock out apocalypse only delta had to come up with another plan to burst apocalypse . despite the lost against both drum and delta the showed Arthur to still be a monster to tank their strongest attack without bursting than push than overboard. the battle with gwyn though looks like he was completely outclassed seeing how he was wanking big bang now that Arthur got the big bang armor his much more powerful than before plus their defently going to show that armor . the only thing I hope is the name amane push Arthur overboard that would make amane the 5th strongest gt character (I'm not counting either valt not aiga only the gt bladers).

He's only counting the anime.  In the manga he battled Gwyn but never in the anime so this is third loss in a row in the anime
OK guys, who do you think is gonna win?
(Jan. 25, 2020  2:01 AM)g2_ Wrote: OK guys, who do you think is gonna win?

Again it's obvious it's Arthur I can bet you $1 for that.
(Jan. 25, 2020  3:25 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  2:01 AM)g2_ Wrote: OK guys, who do you think is gonna win?

Again it's obvious it's Arthur I can bet you $1 for that.
I can bet you 50$ for that. Arthur will definitely wreck Amane. Might even make his bey.