Beyblade Burst GT Episode #44 (January 31, 2020)

Actually I know amanes gonna lose this but his bey won’t be broken amanes not the weakest character in the series cause he was actually able to unlock Gold Turbo which drastically upgrades your bey because it made drum able to burst aiga so he’s going to put up the best fight and give arthur a massive run for his money and might even get to battle against Blind because we don’t wanna see Him go against Delta who he already went up against and Drum who he went against twice
Amane will probably push Apocalypse to the bursting point but because of the Big Bang Armor, Arthur will break Ashura, leaving everyone surprised.
And next episode will be Gwyn vs. Drum, definitely.
I personally would like to see Blind win a match for once. He's reinforcing a "foppish dandy always loses" trope.
Perdiction of the episode:

Gwyn talks to Drum about how HELL is going to beat them. Hanami introduces the teams. Both teams talk about who there sending out. Victories talk and say do your best out there. Arthur Vs. Amane. Arthur gets new shoot. Arthur has new special move. Ashura gets destroyed. The end.
Plot twist: Apocalypce breaks instead. Just imagine that.
(Jan. 30, 2020  2:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Plot twist: Apocalypce breaks instead. Just imagine that.

#44: Ashura Breaks. #45: Arthur vs. Drum. The Big Bang Armor will break but, plot twist, Gwyn has another and can’t give it to Arthur and Apocalypse Bursts.
(Jan. 30, 2020  3:03 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  2:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Plot twist: Apocalypce breaks instead. Just imagine that.

#44: Ashura Breaks. #45: Arthur vs. Drum. The Big Bang Armor will break but, plot twist, Gwyn has another and can’t give it to Arthur and Apocalypse Bursts.
My prediction:
44: Ashura breaks. 
45: Drum fights Arthur, defeates him.
46: Gwyn destroys Prime Apocalypse. 
47 Valt takes on Gwyn, Gwyn wants to break Valkyrie. 
48 Gwyn beats Valt with a spin finish, Gwyn angry since Valkyrie survived. 
49 Drum battles Gwyn. 
50 Drum defeats Gwyn. 
51 Drum begins battle with Delta.
52 Drum beats Delta.

I'd carp my pants.
(Jan. 30, 2020  4:23 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:

I'd carp my pants.
Then I guess I should recommend watching this episode in the bathroom.
(Jan. 30, 2020  3:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: 48 Gwyn beats Valt with a spin finish, Gwyn angry since Valkyrie survived. 
Why do predict a spin finish to happen rather than something like a burst?
(Jan. 30, 2020  4:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  3:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: 48 Gwyn beats Valt with a spin finish, Gwyn angry since Valkyrie survived. 
Why do predict a spin finish to happen rather than something like a burst?
Cuz Drum is going to beat Gwyn and I don't want to make Valt look too weak.
(Jan. 30, 2020  3:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  3:03 PM)Dacatman Wrote: #44: Ashura Breaks. #45: Arthur vs. Drum. The Big Bang Armor will break but, plot twist, Gwyn has another and can’t give it to Arthur and Apocalypse Bursts.
My prediction:
49 Drum battles Gwyn. 
50 Drum defeats Gwyn. 
52 Drum beats Delta.
Where's the rematch between valt and drum
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:12 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  3:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: My prediction:
49 Drum battles Gwyn. 
50 Drum defeats Gwyn. 
52 Drum beats Delta.
Where's the rematch between valt and drum
No time for that.
I'm thinking Amane actually might win.Arthur might win to though considering Amane is just used to lose against the new beyblades that come out.(Judgement Joker,Wizard Fafnir,Ace Dragon,Union Achilles,Master Diabolos,Heaven Pegasus)it's actually kind of sad.But maybe Amane will win.
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:51 AM)valkryie5807 Wrote: I'm thinking Amane actually might win.Arthur might win to though considering Amane is just used to lose against the new beyblades that come out.(Judgement Joker,Wizard Fafnir,Ace Dragon,Union Achilles,Master Diabolos,Heaven Pegasus)it's actually kind of sad.But maybe Amane will win.

He won't win just forget it. It's funny because some people actually think Amane's gonna win. Arthur literally has the big bang armor what else do you want.
(Jan. 31, 2020  2:51 AM)valkryie5807 Wrote: If that's how you view things.

What makes you think Amane is going to win. I mean Amane a chill character. If he was battling Blind, Joe, or Pot I would pick Amane all the way. But this is Arthur and not just that he has the Big Bang Armor. Give me at least one good reason why Amane will win.
(Jan. 14, 2020  3:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well that's interesting.

Well, we don’t want any spoilers right?
(Jan. 31, 2020  4:11 AM)Sev Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  3:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well that's interesting.

Well, we don’t want any spoilers right?

Indeed, let's keep it a surprise.
(Jan. 31, 2020  8:40 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:

(Jan. 31, 2020  8:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [quote='IronFace879' pid='1570258' dateline='1580456433']

How about this?
(Jan. 31, 2020  9:03 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  8:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  8:40 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:

How about this?