Beyblade Burst GT Episode #3 (April 19, 2019)

(Apr. 12, 2019  7:40 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2019  5:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'm more concern that fumiya might get the lui teatment  after drum possibly beats him , going by the title of the episode after that fumiya might get that L.  And we all know how burst works when it comes to new characters.

I'm kinda getting the s1 wakyia vibe instead, pretty sure he'll be relevant for a long time. Overall his character seems to be similiar to Zac or Joshua and I love those guys, so I'm pretty happy. Still yeah, Fafnir doesn't really suit him imo.

yea fafnir doesn't suit him at first glance i was talking with some friends that it would've been a perfect opportunity to make fenrir relevant by making it a gt and give it to fumiya , just keep free as the owner and make him like valt I don't mind fumiya it's just my personal opinion .
(Apr. 12, 2019  9:01 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2019  7:40 PM)Limetka Wrote: I'm kinda getting the s1 wakyia vibe instead, pretty sure he'll be relevant for a long time. Overall his character seems to be similiar to Zac or Joshua and I love those guys, so I'm pretty happy. Still yeah, Fafnir doesn't really suit him imo.

yea fafnir doesn't suit him at first glance i was talking with some friends that it would've been a perfect opportunity to make fenrir relevant by making it a gt and give it to fumiya , just keep free as the owner and make him like valt I don't mind fumiya it's just my personal opinion .
You could go Xhaka/Xhan and have Free mentor Fumiya as the new Fafnir owner.
(Apr. 13, 2019  11:29 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2019  9:01 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea fafnir doesn't suit him at first glance i was talking with some friends that it would've been a perfect opportunity to make fenrir relevant by making it a gt and give it to fumiya , just keep free as the owner and make him like valt I don't mind fumiya it's just my personal opinion .
You could go Xhaka/Xhan and have Free mentor Fumiya as the new Fafnir owner.

It looks more like the hK owner situation with Fumiya, based on the recent manga chapter.
(Apr. 14, 2019  12:05 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2019  11:29 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: You could go Xhaka/Xhan and have Free mentor Fumiya as the new Fafnir owner.

It looks more like the hK owner situation with the new Fumiya, based on the recent manga chapter.
After people complained about this incident the last time. Thanks for the heads up though.
-First of all-
Can we just stop acting like human trashes right now? I'm being serious here. You Free lovers tell me, what could the creator do on Free's point of view in GT? Like to me, his purpose in the beyblade burst series was to get him serious on blading, and have fun. That's it. He was a depressed/lazy blader until he opened his eyes. Look, I know it's sad that Geist Fafnir broke, against Phi. You guys might to be saying like, "Oh! Free has to make a comeback!" He will, we will have to wait. We might get flashbacks or minor appearance of him. EVEN THOUGH HE IS STILL IN BC SOL SO THERE IS A CHANCE!

As for Fumiya, you guys also need to admire the creator's art work. He/she and all the animators in fact, take all their time on making these characters which for SURE it will take many prototypes. HECK, they have to make each individual frame for the darn episode, and release it almost every week!

Let the character have his appearance properly, we have yet to see him in action in the anime specifically. So chill, calm the freak down. Keep Calm and Enjoy Beyblade Burst Gachi.

Also to all those mothertrucking dooshes, I challenge you to make a character that looks better than Fumiya. Ya see, it's easier to say rather than to actually get in action.
(Apr. 14, 2019  3:07 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: -First of all-
Can we just stop acting like human trashes right now? I'm being serious here. You Free lovers tell me, what could the creator do on Free's point of view in GT? Like to me, his purpose in the beyblade burst series was to get him serious on blading, and have fun. That's it. He was a depressed/lazy blader until he opened his eyes. Look, I know it's sad that Geist Fafnir broke, against Phi. You guys might to be saying like, "Oh! Free has to make a comeback!" He will, we will have to wait. We might get flashbacks or minor appearance of him. EVEN THOUGH HE IS STILL IN BC SOL SO THERE IS A CHANCE!

As for Fumiya, you guys also need to admire the creator's art work. He/she and all the animators in fact, take all their time on making these characters which for SURE it will take many prototypes. HECK, they have to make each individual frame for the darn episode, and release it almost every week!

Let the character have his appearance properly, we have yet to see him in action in the anime specifically. So chill, calm the freak down. Keep Calm and Enjoy Beyblade Burst Gachi.

Also to all those mothertrucking dooshes, I challenge you to make a character that looks better than Fumiya. Ya see, it's easier to say rather than to actually get in action.

Who exactly are you insulting for voicing their opinions?
(Apr. 14, 2019  3:10 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  3:07 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: -First of all-
Can we just stop acting like human trashes right now? I'm being serious here. You Free lovers tell me, what could the creator do on Free's point of view in GT? Like to me, his purpose in the beyblade burst series was to get him serious on blading, and have fun. That's it. He was a depressed/lazy blader until he opened his eyes. Look, I know it's sad that Geist Fafnir broke, against Phi.  You guys might to be saying like, "Oh! Free has to make a comeback!" He will, we will have to wait. We might get flashbacks or minor appearance of him. EVEN THOUGH HE IS STILL IN BC SOL SO THERE IS A CHANCE!

Who exactly are you insulting for voicing their opinions?

Look, first of all I'm not intending to "insult their opinion". so PLEASE stay chill man. Second, the creators did their best to make another fafnir. We should be glad to have another return of Fafnir. Instead of hating the owner.
(Apr. 14, 2019  3:13 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  3:10 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Who exactly are you insulting for voicing their opinions?

Look, first of all I'm not intending to "insult their opinion". so PLEASE stay chill man. Second, the creators did their best to make another fafnir. We should be glad to have another return of Fafnir. Instead of hating the owner.

Neither first nor second actually answered my question
Can we just stop acting like human trashes right now? I'm being serious here. You Free lovers tell me, what could the creator do on Free's point of view in GT? Like to me, his purpose in the beyblade burst series was to get him serious on blading, and have fun. That's it. He was a depressed/lazy blader until he opened his eyes. Look, I know it's sad that Geist Fafnir broke, against Phi.  You guys might to be saying like, "Oh! Free has to make a comeback!" He will, we will have to wait. We might get flashbacks or minor appearance of him. EVEN THOUGH HE IS STILL IN BC SOL SO THERE IS A CHANCE!

last time I check valt story has pretty much ended ever since god , but their still using him so if people says that fumiya doesn't seem like fafnir user that's their preference which honestly I kind of agree for me the should just move on and make new beys instead of randomly change the old owners for no reason, plus lets me honest I they wanted the coudve create plot to use the old characters it's anime  the just move on to restart the story instead of create new things it's much easier. no offense by the way
(Apr. 14, 2019  4:05 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

last time I check valt story has pretty much ended ever since god , but their still using him so if people says that fumiya doesn't seem like fafnir user that's their preference which honestly I kind of agree for me the should just move on and make new beys instead of randomly change the old owners for no reason. no offense by the way

Takara Tomy has no control over character design or a Bey having a different owner. Those decisions fall on the one working on the Burst manga, Hiro Morita.
(Apr. 14, 2019  4:14 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  4:05 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: last time I check valt story has pretty much ended ever since god , but their still using him so if people says that fumiya doesn't seem like fafnir user that's their preference which honestly I kind of agree for me the should just move on and make new beys instead of randomly change the old owners for no reason. no offense by the way

Takara Tomy has no control over character design or a Bey having a different owner. Those decisions fall on the one working on the Burst manga, Hiro Morita.

i never mentioned tt though I know it's not up to him . why bring him in the discussion?
I agree that they could move on with new beys. BUT STILL let's be thankful we have another fafnir in the house...
I go to bed and this happens? Alright, Free's awesome, Fumiya could be really cool, Fafnir's a cool bey, and lets see what Wizard Fafnir has to offer for now. We cool?
(Apr. 14, 2019  5:12 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I go to bed and this happens? Alright, Free's awesome, Fumiya could be really cool, Fafnir's a cool bey, and lets see what Wizard Fafnir has to offer for now. We cool?

Yeah, at least we're getting a new timely Fafnir. Unlike Wyvron, Cognite or Satomb...
(Apr. 15, 2019  4:11 AM)IsaacGravity Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  5:12 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I go to bed and this happens? Alright, Free's awesome, Fumiya could be really cool, Fafnir's a cool bey, and lets see what Wizard Fafnir has to offer for now. We cool?

Yeah, at least we're getting a new timely Fafnir. Unlike Wyvron, Cognite or Satomb...
Confused about that last part. They didn't come out when the show wanted them too?
Another boring episode . Will this gt series ever even be the slightest bit interesting?

Boring. Boring. Boring! The anime has become unbearably boring and bland! I’m waiting for phi to come back and destroy wizard Fafnir, Ace Dragon and slash Valkyrie to bits!

Even though I abhor the obliteration of good people’s beyblades.
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:15 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Another boring episode . Will this gt series ever even be the slightest bit interesting?

Boring. Boring. Boring! The anime has become unbearably boring and bland! I’m waiting for phi to come back and destroy wizard Fafnir, Ace Dragon and slash Valkyrie to bits!

If you hate the anime so much why is "gt" in your name?

(Apr. 16, 2019  1:15 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Another boring episode . Will this gt series ever even be the slightest bit interesting?

Also I don't think they are going to have phi(if they bring him back) break everyones beyblades because everybody didn't like how it would happen every episode.

Why would you put that in episode 2, especially when Aiga pushed Phi to make a Heel Face Turn. That's like if Novu came back in B-Daman Fireblast and was actually a villain.
Also, if Phi were to return, wouldn't he have to destroy Super Z Valkyrie so Valt would get Slash before the start of the show?
And why target Drum, a newbie?

I like Chozetsu I do, and if you find GT boring after just two episodes, that's fine, but that's kinda missed up.
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:40 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:

If you hate the anime so much why is "gt" in your name?

That’s because I created this username before the gt series was released. I expected it to be at least a little bit more interesting back then.

(Apr. 16, 2019  2:32 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

Why would you put that in episode 2, especially when Aiga pushed Phi to make a Heel Face Turn. That's like if Novu came back in B-Daman Fireblast and was actually a villain.
Also, if Phi were to return, wouldn't he have to destroy Super Z Valkyrie so Valt would get Slash before the start of the show?

I like Chozetsu I do, and if you find GT boring after just two episodes, that's fine, but that's kinda missed up.

Drum is a newbie now. After 30 episodes he’ll probably be as strong as Valt was in god episode 35. He won’t be a newbie then, now, would he?

Well, phi can break slash Valkyrie. This way Valt would get an all new bey. Just like in cho z. Some evil maniac could’ve broken god Valkyrie, so Valt could make winning Valkyrie. And season 3 could’ve been about Valt getting the title back. But that never happened, did it?

(Apr. 16, 2019  2:32 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

Drum is a newbie now. After 30 episodes he’ll probably be as strong as Valt was in god episode 35. He won’t be a newbie then, now, would he?

Well, phi can break slash Valkyrie. This way Valt would get an all new bey. Just like in cho z. Some evil maniac could’ve broken god Valkyrie, so Valt could make winning Valkyrie. And season 3 could’ve been about Valt getting the title back. But that never happened, did it?
(Apr. 16, 2019  3:43 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:40 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: If you hate the anime so much why is "gt" in your name?

That’s because I created this username before the gt series was released. I expected it to be at least a little bit more interesting back then.

(Apr. 16, 2019  2:32 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Why would you put that in episode 2, especially when Aiga pushed Phi to make a Heel Face Turn. That's like if Novu came back in B-Daman Fireblast and was actually a villain.

Well, phi can break slash Valkyrie. This way Valt would get an all new bey. Just like I need cho z. Some evil maniac could’ve broken god Valkyrie, so Valt could make winning Valkyrie. And season 3 could’ve been about Valt getting the title back. But that never happened, did it?

(Apr. 16, 2019  2:32 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Why would you put that in episode 2, especially when Aiga pushed Phi to make a Heel Face Turn. That's like if Novu came back in B-Daman Fireblast and was actually a villain.

Well, phi can break slash Valkyrie. This way Valt would get an all new bey. Just like I need cho z. Some evil maniac could’ve broken god Valkyrie, so Valt could make winning Valkyrie. And season 3 could’ve been about Valt getting the title back. But that never happened, did it?
Technically he beat Hearts, who had the championship belt.
A) A character can only get strong through training and facing off strong rivals. And yeah Valt was super strong in God, but he lost to Lui, Red Eye, and Kurtz and to this day, he still hasn't defeated Lui, tied yes. Any blader who works hard or gets stronger could rise up to be around Valt's level and or challenge him.
In season 3 Valt had the title for 28 episodes, regained it, and still won his battles up until the finale.
God Valkyire didn't have to be broken, Valt had Taiga build his bey, Shu had the tech from the Bulls to build his, Aiga's bulit his from stratch, and Free got his bulit with Raul's help. Destruction doesn't always equal getting a new bey.

its been 2 episodes and you expect it to be the best beyblade anime. Bro relax im sure as time goes on the anime will be good. And whats your problem with phi coming back to the anime? its not going to happen besides how can you expect an anime to be amazing after 2 episodes when there has been no arc. stop being impatient and ignorant.

Finally someone who f in understands my point. I never said Free was a bad character. He was, is, will be a legend. We can't hate on Fumiya you know? He didn't do anything. So quit hating him, and love the new wF. That's legitimately what I said in my past 3 posts.
(Apr. 16, 2019  4:59 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:

its been 2 episodes and you expect it to be the best beyblade anime. Bro relax im sure as time goes on the anime will be good. And whats your problem with phi coming back to the anime? its not going to happen besides how can you expect an anime to be amazing after 2 episodes when there has been no arc. stop being impatient and ignorant.
 I might seem impatient. 
But seriously, after 2 episodes, burst season 4 seems pretty disappointing and clearly didn’t live up to beyblade burst’s reputation. Cho z, was probably the best season of burst. Its first episode was amazing and I was clearly awestruck by it. The only problem with super z was aiga going evil. If it hadn’t been for that, I suppose I would’ve liked the season even better.
(Apr. 17, 2019  10:22 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  4:59 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: its been 2 episodes and you expect it to be the best beyblade anime. Bro relax im sure as time goes on the anime will be good. And whats your problem with phi coming back to the anime? its not going to happen besides how can you expect an anime to be amazing after 2 episodes when there has been no arc. stop being impatient and ignorant.
 I might seem impatient. 
But seriously, after 2 episodes, burst season 4 seems pretty disappointing and clearly didn’t live up to beyblade burst’s reputation. Cho z, was probably the best season of burst. Its first episode was amazing and I was clearly awestruck by it. The only problem with super z was aiga going evil. If it hadn’t been for that, I suppose I would’ve liked the season even better.

lets just wait what gt has to offer. episode 3 looks pretty interesting
(Apr. 17, 2019  10:22 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Cho z, was probably the best season of burst 

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think so . God was probably the best . God and original were much better than cho z . Anyways that's your opinion .