Beyblade Burst GT Episode #11 (June 14, 2019)

11) Serious vs Tricks!
ガチvsトリック
Gachi vs Torikku!
June 14, 2019
why does this sound like lodin vs joe
give us another instant burst please
The Preview for this episode shows delta in a arena stadium type of thing cause there are clearly fans in the stands behind him so we might see diaboros or we just see Kitt get insta bursted by like in the manga
Drum's going back to Ace for this one, interesting, but it kinda makes sense. Joker's twin blades are uber powerful but can damage itself cuz rubber and recoil don't mix well as an attack, so if Drum can overpower him, it could work.

(Jun. 07, 2019  8:35 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: why does this sound like lodin vs joe
I'm suspecting they'll face off in episode 12 instead.

(Jun. 07, 2019  3:52 PM)Requim Wrote: The Preview for this episode shows delta in a arena stadium type of thing cause there are clearly fans in the stands behind him so we might see diaboros or we just see Kitt get insta bursted by like in the manga

Delta battled Kitt in the manga?
Yeah the only thing we saw tho was air knight bursting and delta smack talking him after he won
kinda crazy how delta burst air knight, aiga and achilles could only do that in mid 40s of cho z
Don't even know for sure if Kit's going show up again for next episode (but hopefully)
(Jun. 07, 2019  4:08 PM)_callumspicer Wrote: kinda crazy how delta burst air knight, aiga and achilles could only do that in mid 40s of cho z
I guess they wanted to show off just how strong and "genius" Delta is (in the manga, considering it hasn't happened in the anime) I don't know if it's okay to compare what happened in the manga to the anime. Aiga and Kit didn't battle until after Aiga became champion.
(Jun. 07, 2019  4:08 PM)_callumspicer Wrote: kinda crazy how delta burst air knight, aiga and achilles could only do that in mid 40s of cho z

If you think about it it's not that crazy kit mostly win by using his own version of lion gale force wall or floating to dodge the heavy attacks which result a out stamina match. Aiga first battle agains kit got him by surprised he wasn't prepared for that kit dodges attacks. But when you figured it out you can beat kit you just need to be smarter than him. So delta just has to stop him from doing tha to win.
(Jun. 07, 2019  7:17 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

If you think about it it's not that crazy kit mostly win by using his own version of lion gale force wall or floating to dodge the heavy attacks which result a out stamina match. Aiga first battle agains kit got him by surprised he wasn't prepared for that kit dodges attacks. But when you figured it out you can beat kit you just need to be smarter than him. So delta just has to stop him from doing tha to win.
You could just power through his Wind Attacks. Again, GT beys are stronger than Chozetsu beys but you can pull off an upset if you train harder.

(Jun. 07, 2019  5:24 PM)kencroissants Wrote: Don't even know for sure if Kit's going show up again for next episode (but hopefully)
I guess they wanted to show off just how strong and "genius" Delta is (in the manga, considering it hasn't happened in the anime) I don't know if it's okay to compare what happened in the manga to the anime. Aiga and Kit didn't battle until after Aiga became champion.
It would be nice to see him again. Also, Aiga battled Kitt after the events of ChoZ offscreen or are you referring to the battle from the anime?
(Jun. 07, 2019  7:30 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  5:24 PM)kencroissants Wrote: Don't even know for sure if Kit's going show up again for next episode (but hopefully)
It would be nice to see him again. Also, Aiga battled Kitt after the events of ChoZ offscreen or are you referring to the battle from the anime?
Not sure who else Delta could be battling against, but Kit is definitely top candidate (or they might not even show at all)
Also, In the manga, Aiga and Kit didn't battle until after Aiga became the champion. I'm confused, is there any other battle in the manga between them other than that?
(Jun. 08, 2019  2:38 AM)kencroissants Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  7:30 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: It would be nice to see him again. Also, Aiga battled Kitt after the events of ChoZ offscreen or are you referring to the battle from the anime?
Not sure who else Delta could be battling against, but Kit is definitely top candidate (or they might not even show at all)
Also, In the manga, Aiga and Kit didn't battle until after Aiga became the champion. I'm confused, is there any other battle in the manga between them other than that?

talking about the anime lolol
(Jun. 08, 2019  9:24 AM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2019  2:38 AM)kencroissants Wrote: Not sure who else Delta could be battling against, but Kit is definitely top candidate (or they might not even show at all)

talking about the anime lolol
I know I was just confused by what they meant by off screen when I referenced the manga to explain how it would be kinda unfair to compare a manga Delta vs Kit to an anime Aiga vs Kit. Lol sorry about that. I just hope that if it's Kit, it's not going to be a 2-0 in Delta's favor (just because of a burst finish)
(Jun. 07, 2019  8:35 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: why does this sound like lodin vs joe

turns out lodin isnt a serious type of guy....
(Jun. 08, 2019  3:56 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: turns out lodin isnt a serious type of guy....

when was that. he does have an intimidating, "i am bond, james bond" presence.
pretty certain he is like shu and lui. with shu's seriousness, plus lui's beyblade genius.
(Jun. 08, 2019  5:22 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2019  3:56 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: turns out lodin isnt a serious type of guy....

when was that. he does have an intimidating, "i am bond, james bond" presence.
pretty certain he is like shu and lui. with shu's seriousness, plus lui's beyblade genius.

check the preview of this ep out
(Jun. 08, 2019  5:53 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: check the preview of this ep out

first. Im not saying the next episode will showcase lodin or longinus.
second. It was just an instance of lodin yelling at, i think drum, probably after being irritated.
(Jun. 09, 2019  7:05 AM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2019  5:53 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: check the preview of this ep out

first. Im not saying the next episode will showcase lodin or longinus.
second. It was just an instance of lodin yelling at, i think drum, probably after being irritated.
Which is appropriate given Drum's character.
(Jun. 09, 2019  4:06 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  7:05 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: first. Im not saying the next episode will showcase lodin or longinus.
Which is appropriate given Drum's character.
This made me laugh so hard...XD
Wat? Delta is the champ? What happened to Aiga?
Delta champion??? How did that happen??
Diaboros would be a lot cooler if its driver wasn't a Wedge that's going through an emo phase in life.
i think he was only a champion in a certain tournament, there's no way the champion had a generic bey lol, also there was no champion belt and showed delta beating other beys previously
Delta akane is the champion of europe . Valt is still the world champion . It was said that the tournaments were of european championships . Delta's characters is about 99% similar to that of red eye . Seems like he is going to be one of drum's toughest opponents . He probably has some evil presence in him . And now i want delta to defeat valt .