Beyblade Burst GT Episode #11 (June 14, 2019)

(Jun. 14, 2019  12:07 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Delta akane is the champion of europe . Valt is still the world champion . It was said that the tournaments were of european championships . Delta's characters is about 99% similar to that of red eye . Seems like he is going to be one of drum's toughest opponents . He probably has some evil presence in him . And now i want delta to defeat valt .

Valt is not the champ, Aiga is. You know, the same Aiga who destroyed Winning Valkyrie, never apologized for that  And when we were expecting a cool come back from Valt he loses again. *Sigh* we need Aiga back, so he could get pounded.
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:07 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Delta akane is the champion of europe . Valt is still the world champion . It was said that the tournaments were of european championships . Delta's characters is about 99% similar to that of red eye . Seems like he is going to be one of drum's toughest opponents . He probably has some evil presence in him . And now i want delta to defeat valt .

Valt is not the champ, Aiga is. You know, the same Aiga who destroyed Winning Valkyrie, never apologized for that  And when we were expecting a cool come back from Valt he loses again. *Sigh* we need Aiga back, so he could get pounded.
Why  do you hate aiga that much?
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:43 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is not the champ, Aiga is. You know, the same Aiga who destroyed Winning Valkyrie, never apologized for that  And when we were expecting a cool come back from Valt he loses again. *Sigh* we need Aiga back, so he could get pounded.
Why  do you hate aiga that much?

Even after everything he had done, he has never said I'm sorry. He only said that he is done with the dark power and that he is going to beat everyone again, plus he is a jerk. He destroyed Winning Valkyrie and instead of facing the consequences of his actions, he defeates Cho-Z Valkyrie as well. Yes, Z Achilles was destroyed, and that's one of the reasons I enjoyed seeing Aiga wreck Phi.
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:

I reccomend you to rewatch episode one of Gachi. With subtitles.
(Jun. 14, 2019  1:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:43 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Why  do you hate aiga that much?

Even after everything he had done, he has never said I'm sorry. He only said that he is done with the dark power and that he is going to beat everyone again, plus he is a jerk. He destroyed Winning Valkyrie and instead of facing the consequences of his actions, he defeates Cho-Z Valkyrie as well. Yes, Z Achilles was destroyed, and that's one of the reasons I enjoyed seeing Aiga wreck Phi.
You can be sorry without saying it. Again, he's not a jerk, he's just prideful. And he kept his promise to defeat Cho-Z Valkyrie and give Valt a match they should've had beforehand.
Amazing episodes, so far this season has been a blast for me. Less talk and more battle which is exactly what i wanted. Even if it is 12min per episode, it has good character build up and rivalry.

P.S: Can anybody explain to me who is the Champion exactly?! I am so confused right now... People say it's Aiga, others say it's Valt and now i see in this episode it's Delta... What is going on?
Delta alone has literally gotten me re-invested in GT. Shu is still my favorite character, but Delta man...he’s a close second and I haven’t even seen the episode, just Zankye’s recap video.
(Jun. 14, 2019  1:43 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  1:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: Even after everything he had done, he has never said I'm sorry. He only said that he is done with the dark power and that he is going to beat everyone again, plus he is a jerk. He destroyed Winning Valkyrie and instead of facing the consequences of his actions, he defeates Cho-Z Valkyrie as well. Yes, Z Achilles was destroyed, and that's one of the reasons I enjoyed seeing Aiga wreck Phi.
You can be sorry without saying it. Again, he's not a jerk, he's just prideful. And he kept his promise to defeat Cho-Z Valkyrie and give Valt a match they should've had beforehand.
He is a jerk, he was also being a jerk to Ranjiro. And you know, even Shu said he was sorry for everything he has done, even though he was brainwashed, even Daina said he was sorry in Episode 5.

(Jun. 14, 2019  2:04 PM)Wishful Wrote: Amazing episodes, so far this season has been a blast for me. Less talk and more battle which is exactly what i wanted. Even if it is 12min per episode, it has good character build up and rivalry.

P.S: Can anybody explain to me who is the Champion exactly?! I am so confused right now... People say it's Aiga, others say it's Valt and now i see in this episode it's Delta... What is going on?

Valt is the World champion, Delta is the European champion.

(Jun. 14, 2019  1:42 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt is not the champ, Aiga is. You know, the same Aiga who destroyed Winning Valkyrie, never apologized for that  And when we were expecting a cool come back from Valt he loses again. *Sigh* we need Aiga back, so he could get pounded.

I reccomend you to rewatch episode one of Gachi. With subtitles.
Yes you are right, Valt is the champion.
But Valt isn’t World Champion anymore— he has a lot of world success but is no longer world champion. It was a mistranslation I think...

But I kind of agree with Aiga not being apologetic in the anime at least. They weren’t really consistent with his character development, and everyone around him was really soft and easy on him. At least that’s how it came across to me in the anime.
Man, Who IS THE CHAMPION???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TELL ME
(Jun. 14, 2019  4:28 PM)Okanie Wrote: But Valt isn’t World Champion anymore— he has a lot of world success but is no longer world champion. It was a mistranslation I think...

But I kind of agree with Aiga not being apologetic in the anime at least. They weren’t really consistent with his character development, and everyone around him was really soft and easy on him. At least that’s how it came across to me in the anime.

Valt is the current world champion . It was not a mistranslation . I say this because i have friends here who know japanese . He defeated aiga to reclaim his title in a battle which occured between turbo and gt .
Some body say That Guy's the Champion, Some say That 's Champion
THIS IS IT
VALT : WORLD CHAMPION
DELTA : EUROPEAN CHAMPION
(Jun. 14, 2019  4:34 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  4:28 PM)Okanie Wrote: But Valt isn’t World Champion anymore— he has a lot of world success but is no longer world champion. It was a mistranslation I think...

Valt is the current world champion . It was not a mistranslation . I say this because i have friends here who know japanese . He defeated aiga to reclaim his title in a battle which occured between turbo and gt .

I will Deytroy his bey, Whoever the Champion is!!!!!!!1

(Jun. 14, 2019  4:36 PM)Fusion core Wrote: THIS IS IT
VALT : WORLD CHAMPION
DELTA : EUROPEAN CHAMPION

YAABE!!(Japanese for ' carp")
Which I do too? They clarified it by saying that he wasn’t world champion but had gained a lot of world success. Or at least that’s what was said in the anime. I was really hoping he was world champion, but someone that knows and speaks fluent Japanese said otherwise.
(Jun. 14, 2019  4:40 PM)Okanie Wrote: Which I do too? They clarified it by saying that he wasn’t world champion but had gained a lot of world success. Or at least that’s what was said in the anime. I was really hoping he was world champion, but someone that knows and speaks fluent Japanese said otherwise.

I Can Speak but Not have watched the Episode Cool
one thing that bothers me. i know valt is champ right now,( hurray for that ) but shouldn't aiga be.
ok, first hear me out. aiga was established as a beyblade prodigy, and rightly so, the guy defeated valt twice.
and lets consider that the last battle between aiga and valt was a fluke. but valt is no prodigy, he is a hard worker, so is aiga and he is a beyblade genius too, so assuming valt took the title sometime later, off screen, aiga should have caught up to him by now. this guy was a monster in beyblade. he literally ate beyblade geniuses (lui, valt etc) for breakfast.
the only feasible solution is that he retired from professional beyblading. or that he still is world champ, and valt is another regional champ like asian champ or something, and is hyped because he is thought as the best.
this is just all theory and speculation, nothing canon. but considerable.
?? Then does the guy say “champion” or something else? Because that’s what another friend of mine was having difficulty catching?? The other person that I talked to said it was extremely vague with the status of Valt and said that they heard in the original Japanese that “a blader with worldwide success” and “superhero”, but there was no “champion” in the speech. I’m not saying I speak nor understand Japanese, but a friend who does and on a daily basis translates English to Japanese or vice verse said this.
(Jun. 14, 2019  5:01 PM)Okanie Wrote:
precisely my point
(Jun. 14, 2019  4:40 PM)Okanie Wrote: Which I do too? They clarified it by saying that he wasn’t world champion but had gained a lot of world success. Or at least that’s what was said in the anime. I was really hoping he was world champion, but someone that knows and speaks fluent Japanese said otherwise.

Dude that was said in the anime . But i am talking about the manga . There are certain differences between the anime and the manga . I too do not understand anything in japanese . But i have made certain friends online who translate the manga for me . They were saying it is specified there that valt is world champ .
Okay, one, I apologize if I misread as I was referring to the anime and not the manga— because someone mentioned the first episode of gt. And two, I thought Valt was in the senior league now? When did it refer to Valt being champion? I am curious about this, is this in the new chapter? Was it stated in previous chapters? I’m actually very curious now.
(Jun. 14, 2019  5:41 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Dude that was said in the anime . But i am talking about the manga . There are certain differences between the anime and the manga . I too do not understand anything in japanese . But i have made certain friends online who translate the manga for me . They were saying it is specified there that valt is world champ .
where in the manga was this said. i haven't seen it.
(Jun. 14, 2019  5:51 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  5:41 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Dude that was said in the anime . But i am talking about the manga . There are certain differences between the anime and the manga . I too do not understand anything in japanese . But i have made certain friends online who translate the manga for me . They were saying it is specified there that valt is world champ .
where in the manga was this said. i haven't seen it.

You can ask this to @[Fusion ranger] . He is seldom active here . So PM him but still i expect he will not see it . Maybe he has mistranslated the fact . I cannot say coz sadly i dont know japanese .
I guess we’ll have to wait for the manga to come out with the character profiles as that would be in there. Although for the anime character profiles, it has not been stated whether Valt is champion or not. It most likely would be if he was still champion— as in beyburst being a champion is a huge deal— however the translation for the first episode of whether Valt is champion or not, I had asked someone who is Japanese and translates on a daily basis...