Beyblade Burst Episode #51 (March 27, 2017)

My opinion

My opinion to this episode was that it was amazing! Lui vs Valt

Spoiler I don't think Valt should've lost and that he lost just to a crack in the stadium but Valt would've probably lost either way but I'm happy he lost cause he could find more ways to improve and he might just beat Lui in the new series burst God!
*BETS ON VALT GETTING COCKY GOING FOR L2 BUT GETS BURSTED ON CONTACT*
*GETS BURSTED BY A  F-ING CRACK*

I AM DESTROYED
(Mar. 27, 2017  9:27 PM)Rise Wrote:

Well...
(Mar. 27, 2017  11:30 PM)Flood878 Wrote: My opinion to this episode was that it was amazing! Lui vs Valt

Spoiler I don't think Valt should've lost and that he lost just to a crack in the stadium but Valt would've probably lost either way but I'm happy he lost cause he could find more ways to improve and he might just beat Lui in the new series burst God!

Put spoilers like this mate [spoiler] [ / spoiler] put the slash one space back and it should work. For examples sake I put it one space forward. Put what ur writing in between the 2 brackets
I really don't understand why they don't show the Slow Speed Burst of L2 in the anime. This should be a very good trump in the final battle if they really want Valt lose.
[Spoiler]CONTENT[ / spoiler]
The crack in the stadium was kinda stupid. L2 and V2 should have little hits then V2 just all of a sudden burst
Man.... Valt is the Atlanta Falcons of the Burst series... I can say this as I am unfortunately a falcons fan Unhappy
Valt loses and the people who made the episode have no heart
(Mar. 29, 2017  2:34 AM)EulerDecartes Wrote: Valt loses and the people who made the episode have no heart

That's not true lol. Reason they made Valt lose is because this way he will keep traning harder and get stronger to defeat Lui. 

BTW sorry for being late at my thoughts but I have exam so didn't got time to make proper post. Will surely do by sunday Smile
It's not that bad he lost and that's what sets it apart from the metal series which is good because nobody wants to see the main character win every time
In my opinion, it will just be too OP if Valt wins and then continues with a evolved God Valkyrie. Just my opinion.
(Mar. 29, 2017  11:40 AM)Mandy© Wrote: In my opinion, it will just be too OP if Valt wins and then continues with a evolved God Valkyrie. Just my opinion.

No, because the goal is that the next line of Bladers (in Spain or whatever) is supposed to be even stronger than what he encountered locally in Japan, making the storty evolve, so he would need a stronger Beyblade to adapt to their strength anyway, instead of just being totally powerless against an ever-increasing number of Bladers. Alas, that is not what we get here.
I hope valt learns how to use god valkyrie quickly, otherwise it would be a bit redundant to S1.
Bruh, whats with this whole #AKABestSeries and Beywheelz? 0_o

(Mar. 28, 2017  12:40 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: *BETS ON VALT GETTING COCKY GOING FOR L2 BUT GETS BURSTED ON CONTACT*
*GETS BURSTED BY A  F-ING CRACK*

I AM DESTROYED

I feel you m8. I felt destroyed. SOOO RELATABLE
(Apr. 01, 2017  10:17 PM)SonicValkyrie Wrote: Bruh, whats with this whole #AKABestSeries and Beywheelz? 0_o

I feel you m8. I felt destroyed. SOOO RELATABLE

It's April fools day in America and other places so b e y s are wheels and there are a bunch more name changes
Our subbed release is now available! Thanks for your patience! <3
(Apr. 04, 2017  12:24 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Our subbed release is now available! Thanks for your patience! <3

Once again Thank you
(Mar. 20, 2017  7:15 PM)Hain Wrote: Is it true shu will not be in beyblade burst gods?

If you watch the opening of Beyblade Burst God, it shows Shu for a second with a mask on his face. With his hair colour and style, I am pretty much positive that, that is Shu. So he is 100% going to appear on Beyblade Burst God, unless there is some other guy with his hair colour and style.
No confirmation that that is Shu at all, despite the resemblance.
(Apr. 05, 2017  4:24 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: No confirmation that that is Shu at all, despite the resemblance.

that wouldn't be possible that it is shuu because I THINK (NO CONFIRMATION AT ALL ) that shuu has Not lost his left arm unless his shoulder got worse and they cut it of and gave him a metal arm (but I don't see the point of cutting off the whole arm.....)in that case it could be shuu but for now we have no idea what so ever in fact, he probably meets up with valt in the middle of the series

So anyways in no shape or form can that be shuu at least until we confirm it last i checked shuu had both his arms it would be bogus if that was shuu unless he put on a disguise
(Apr. 08, 2017  1:13 AM)Natsu dragneel9 Wrote: that wouldn't be possible that it is shuu because I THINK (NO CONFIRMATION AT ALL ) that shuu has Not lost his left arm unless his shoulder got worse and they cut it of and gave him a metal arm (but I don't see the point of cutting off the whole arm.....)in that case it could be shuu but for now we have no idea what so ever in fact, he probably meets up with valt in the middle of the series

So anyways in no shape or form can that be shuu at least until we confirm it last i checked shuu had both his arms it would be bogus if that was shuu unless he put on a disguise

or you know

it could be a sleeve/glove/whatever the term for this is
[Image: 6lm3TvI.png]

While it's unlikely Shu would need a robot arm, I think we can all agree that Totally-Not-Shu's sense of fashion is out of whack.
(Apr. 08, 2017  1:22 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: or you know

it could be a sleeve/glove/whatever the term for this is
[Image: 6lm3TvI.png]

While it's unlikely Shu would need a robot arm, I think we can all agree that Totally-Not-Shu's sense of fashion is out of whack.
btw im natsudragneel9 i just forgot the password so i created a new one under my brothers email so anyways

Also there is no way that that thing is a sleeve because take a close look at it its got metal hinges itll restrict him from bending his arm
(Apr. 09, 2017  2:04 AM)Natsudragneel90 Wrote: Also there is no way that that thing is a sleeve because take a close look at it its got metal hinges itll restrict him from bending his arm

have you not heard of fingerless gloves

(also, i'm no scientist, but i'm 99.9% sure you're not supposed to have two accounts)
(Apr. 09, 2017  2:04 AM)Natsudragneel90 Wrote: btw im natsudragneel9 i just forgot the password so i created a new one under my brothers email so anyways

Also there is no way that that thing is a sleeve because take a close look at it its got metal hinges itll restrict him from bending his arm

It's a sleeve with cool cuffs

Edit: I'm now convinced it's a onesie 

also contact @[Kai-V], She can help you recover your account.