Beyblade Burst Episode #51 (March 27, 2017)

After seeing this episode, and follow the series through a whole year, I feel like my faith in Burst is even higher this time! :)

Here are my thoughts about the episode:

I really loved the episode, and the series as a whole. Very nice mood in every episode, literally saving my weeks. It just made me feel good about watching it and now, after a year of this series, I can only say I want more of these good vibes, of these awesome battles and very nice characters. :)

This is probably one of my favorite episodes so far. :)
I'll miss Victory Valkyrie high speed, Jet Shoot and all. Haha ^_^
Does anyone have a download link for the episode , I have some problems watching online
No. It's not ready yet.
I have found it on Dailymotion. But one thing is that there are advertisements in between the epsiode. So for the meanwhile, just watch it here:

http://dai.ly/x5gdxpu
Please can any give better link where I can download it

Wow Amazing Episode cant wait for beyblade burst god°°!!
HD TV raw download/stream. Enjoy!
Does anybody know if and when Beyblade Burst will be on Crunchyroll? They have Metal Fusion/Masters but not Burst. It would be cool if they added the original anime too.
This is probably one of my favorite episodes so far. :)
I'll miss Victory Valkyrie high speed, Jet Shoot and all. Haha ^_^

Actually I think the jet shoot might live on.
(Mar. 27, 2017  3:39 PM)XSaiyanAyman Wrote: This is probably one of my favorite episodes so far. Smile
I'll miss Victory Valkyrie high speed, Jet Shoot and all. Haha Joyful_3

Actually I think the jet shoot might live on. Maybe [spoiler] in the anime when God Valkyries reboot driver activates it'll hit the wall and have crazy speed. I'm saying this because in the Beyblade Burst God trailer you could see God Valkyrie hitting the wall.

It'll probably be named rebound shoot or whatever. Haha Jet Shoot is for V2 only I believe. Smile
(Mar. 27, 2017  3:17 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: HD TV raw download/stream. Enjoy!

Amazing clarity thanks Mana Smile

I get an error message on my computer, lame computer...
ok, my reply to this episode, YES, IT'S SO GOOD. I won't tell much but I enjoyed it even with the ending result. Can't wait for burst god.
(Mar. 27, 2017  4:50 PM)ShiKurai Wrote: I get an error message on my computer, lame computer...

What kind? Others seem to be completely fine.
(Mar. 27, 2017  5:41 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: What kind? Others seem to be completely fine.
just says 'error' on my screen
Unless your device doesn't support MP4 files (which most devices should), I can't see why it wouldn't work. Did you download it or stream it?
To be honest
Hope to see what the next season has in store for us!
(Mar. 27, 2017  6:40 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: To be honest
Hope to see what the next season has in store for us!

Well, you know that...

Hey, ~Mana~. You know right how much I hate you? I'm really angry you gave this links!

I won't watch it and won't really beyxtremely enjoy to watch episode I didn't waited most in history of BB!!

Edit:- I won't post my thoughts in morning by not watching it :(.
(Mar. 27, 2017  6:53 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Well, you know that...

welp

I won't even try to conceal it, but I'm really salty. Not because of the result in this finale, but because of Lui's impact on the series in general.
My Thoughts
Here are my thoughts about the final episode and the whole Beyblade Burst series.

(Mar. 27, 2017  9:27 PM)Rise Wrote: welp

I won't even try to conceal it, but I'm really salty. Not because of the result in this finale, but because of Lui's impact on the series in general.

Well...
I'm pretty happy with Lui as a character. Smile