Beyblade Burst Episode #51 (March 27, 2017)

sry guys turns out some one hacked me so i had my dad get the pass back and mana is there a way to delete accounts
(Apr. 09, 2017  2:04 AM)Natsudragneel90 Wrote: btw im natsudragneel9 i just forgot the password so i created a new one under my brothers email so anyways

Also there is no way that that thing is a sleeve because take a close look at it its got metal hinges itll restrict him from bending his arm

No offense but it's really impossible for them to make him have a robot hand. Firstly it's target audience this time is of age 7-11 so I don't think they can show hand getting so ingured that he have to cut it + it got hurt due to Valt's sister so it will be even worse to show. Secondly hand broke and need to cut due to Beyblading will surely prevent parents from getting it for there child in first place. Third his hand got well by last episode lol.
Funny thing is, Shu hurt his right arm, which is why he created the left hand shoot. The sleeve is on his left arm. So it can't possibly be a prosthetic as a result of the injury.
Assuming that's Shu, having in mind it's not officially confirmed yet, that's one single sleeve. The metal stuff is probably the same thing as his red glove in the first season. Some kind of weight to make him launch better. There's nothing to do with his injury or a prosthetic. Just like Flee has a sleeve, this guy that looks like Shu also has. That's all.
You guys are trying to see para-realistic things in a blatant realistic story that is not at all giving you such leeway so far, the irony is very funny hah.
(Apr. 10, 2017  5:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You guys are trying to see para-realistic things in a blatant realistic story that is not at all giving you such leeway so far, the irony is very funny hah.

well we are trying to see if that could be shuu so we are taking things that could happen and seeing if they are possible to occur in real life
(btw i am a 5th grader please use easier words to understand plz k thx bye)
(Apr. 12, 2017  12:31 AM)Natsu dragneel9 Wrote: well we are trying to see if that could be shuu so we are taking things that could happen and seeing if they are possible to occur in real life
(btw i am a 5th grader please use easier words to understand plz k thx bye)

How do you expect to learn a richer vocabulary if you never actually encounter one? If life keeps giving you Crocs, of course you are not going to try real shoes on ever.
if life gives me crocs ill refuse them LIFE CANt tell me how to live life!!
(Apr. 04, 2017  12:24 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Our subbed release is now available! Thanks for your patience! <3

will this download the video?
(Apr. 27, 2017  11:04 PM)darkelf Wrote: will this download the video?

If you click the torrent that's highlighted blue it'll take you to the download link. If you don't know how to sue torrent then just go on Hotanime.me( it allows Adblock)
(Apr. 28, 2017  12:30 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: If you click the torrent that's highlighted blue it'll take you to the download link. If you don't know how to sue torrent then just go on Hotanime.me( it allows Adblock)

Hotanime has subtitles?
(Apr. 28, 2017  12:56 AM)darkelf Wrote: Hotanime has subtitles?

When Mana releases the subs Hotanime uploads them to their website a few hours later
(Apr. 28, 2017  1:14 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: When Mana releases the subs Hotanime uploads them to their website a few hours later

oh wow thats amazing Grin
ok look i dont see anything wrong with this episode but that last battle made me shake.