Beyblade Burst Episode #49 (March 13, 2017)

49) Spin Emperors! Lui VS Shu!!
四転皇 ! ルイVSシュウ!!
Shitennou! Rui VS Shuu!!
March 13th, 2017

Preview images, courtesy of BeyGa: http://imgur.com/a/8mz1I
Why this episode is called Four Spin Emperor! Lui vs Shu? Won't just Lui vs Shu would have worked lol?

It surely sounds good but what other 2 Spin Emperors has to do with it? Is Lui is going to defeat both of them once or something before battling Shu?
Well, I could adjust it to just be "Spin Emperors!", and that'd have the same effect. Perhaps the "Four" is a bit misleading in a way, but it is included in the literal translation, haha.
(Feb. 27, 2017  10:02 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Why this episode is called Four Spin Emperor! Lui vs Shu? Won't just Lui vs Shu would have worked lol?

It surely sounds good but what other 2 Spin Emperors has to do with it? Is Lui is going to defeat both of them once or something before battling Shu?

Four Spin Emperor is a proper noun in this anime, and is more like a name of a group than the honor for a single person.
By the way, don't you guys feel a little confused with the name Four Spin Emperor? This is directly translate from the Japanses word 四転皇. Perhaps something like Master Bladers will be more easy to understand...
(Feb. 27, 2017  10:16 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Well, I could adjust it to just be "Spin Emperors!", and that'd have the same effect. Perhaps the "Four" is a bit misleading in a way, but it is included in the literal translation, haha.
Beyhaha, I can understand that but why "Four" was there in original translation anyways? I mean any battle related to other 2 is going to happen?

(Feb. 28, 2017  2:26 AM)BeybladeFansOff Wrote: Beyblade Burst has finally 51 episodes.
no offence but it's off-topic
Crazy Aries, True lol
It is indeed off-topic. Can we not make a habit of turning these threads into off-topic post chains please? We already knew that information, it isn't irrelevant to this episode (or thread), and I've already mentioned twice in #48's thread about staying on topic...

The last thing I want to be doing is giving warnings or locking a thread until airing because people aren't listening, haha.

(Feb. 28, 2017  2:45 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Four Spin Emperor is a proper noun in this anime, and is more like a name of a group than the honor for a single person.
By the way, don't you guys feel a little confused with the name Four Spin Emperor? This is directly translate from the Japanses word 四転皇. Perhaps something like Master Bladers will be more easy to understand...

That's basically it; as a literal translation, it's "Four Spin Emperors" or "Best Four". Of course, just using "Spin Emperor" works as well, and is the option that works out best in a lot of scenarios. In any case, I've updated the episode title accordingly to avoid any confusion, haha.
I think the term four holy emperors would have sounded much cooler than four soon emperors. Defeating them would feel 10x sweeter with a badass name like that.

Ps. I am not looking forward to this ep. Here's why.

Well, the result being predictable doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't be looking forward to the episode. Look back to the Valt VS Xhaka match in #46; the result of that was extremely obvious because of Valt's plot armour, but it didn't stop the battle from being outright amazing to watch. I'm still looking forward to this regardless Tongue_out
To be honest i think shu might win with that new launch of his
(Mar. 02, 2017  6:22 PM)beastman 33 Wrote: To be honest i think shu might win with that new launch of his

Yeah there are changes of that as Longinus' primary attack is it's huge arrow like contact point's attack and weight which capable of KOing almost everything (at least in anime) but if Sprigen can get under it without suffering damage, it can KO Longinus but there are 4 things that can prevent from happening
1. If you seen manga and some previous episode of Burst (especially Valt vs Lui), you will see when Lui have hard time battling someone he can copy moves of opponent or use technique and powers of bey's he battled before. So thereare chances he can do Upper Shoot too and get under Sprigen and throw it out (as even in real world there's no match in upperattack of Sprigen vs Longinus).
2. Maybe Shu can win first round, but he have to win 2 more, and in Second, Lui can find way to counter Upper Shoot, especially as Lui is one of highest skilled blader of Burst, he shouldn't have much problem beating an Upper Attack move
3. Remember, Sprigen is cracked so if Shu tried Upper Shoot, Longinus's contact point can get stuck in that Crack and Cut Sprigen in half lol. So Shu will have to be careful and save Longinus from hitting that part of Layer.
4. He can use some of Valt's technique and beat Sprigen like Jet Shoot 

IMO, the way he can beat Longinus is I think by using True Counter Break and somehow push Longinus out of stadium

As Lui lost 1 round to Valt using True Flash Shoot so True Counter Break is faster and more powerful then it so he have some chance, then in round 2 he can use Upper Shoot and again just pull of 1 more KO, after that he will just have to win 1 more and as Lui knew all his best moves he will have to find something out of the box 

If he just make 1 more new move like combination of True Counter Break + Her Shoot + Upper Shoot he can maybe beat Longinus but who knows maybe Lui finds new move too

Legend-Sprizen-Gembull-Spoiler (Click to View)
It didn't look like Lui was putting his all into in the first round and was clearly caught out by how much Shu has improved. I'm sure the second and third rounds will be a lot harder for Shu.
(Mar. 02, 2017  7:28 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Yeah there are changes of that as Longinus' primary attack is it's huge arrow like contact point's attack and weight which capable of KOing almost everything (at least in anime) but if Sprigen can get under it without suffering damage, it can KO Longinus but there are 4 things that can prevent from happening
1. If you seen manga and some previous episode of Burst (especially Valt vs Lui), you will see when Lui have hard time battling someone he can copy moves of opponent or use technique and powers of bey's he battled before. So thereare chances he can do Upper Shoot too and get under Sprigen and throw it out (as even in real world there's no match in upperattack of Sprigen vs Longinus).
2. Maybe Shu can win first round, but he have to win 2 more, and in Second, Lui can find way to counter Upper Shoot, especially as Lui is one of highest skilled blader of Burst, he shouldn't have much problem beating an Upper Attack move
3. Remember, Sprigen is cracked so if Shu tried Upper Shoot, Longinus's contact point can get stuck in that Crack and Cut Sprigen in half lol. So Shu will have to be careful and save Longinus from hitting that part of Layer.

IMO, the way he can beat Longinus is I think by using True Counter Break and somehow push Longinus out of stadium

As Lui lost 1 round to Valt using True Flash Shoot so True Counter Break is faster and more powerful then it so he have some chance, then in round 2 he can use Upper Shoot and again just pull of 1 more KO, after that he will just have to win 1 more and as Lui knew all his best moves he will have to find something out of the box 

If he just make 1 more new move like combination of True Counter Break + Her Shoot + Upper Shoot he can maybe beat Longinus but who knows maybe Lui finds new move too

who knows he may make a true upper launch
how will he do it: the new launch of his is amazingly fast and may be powerful enough to burst any bey hit by it combine that with the upper launch and he would of created the powerful launch ever the TRUE UPPER LAUNCH!
wont episode 49 come out you.ku next monday cuz doesnt every episode come out a week early on you.ku
(Mar. 02, 2017  7:28 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Yeah there are changes of that as Longinus' primary attack is it's huge arrow like contact point's attack and weight which capable of KOing almost everything (at least in anime) but if Sprigen can get under it without suffering damage, it can KO Longinus but there are 4 things that can prevent from happening

Well...The special shoot Shu used in the first battle is called Southern Cross Shoot. Shu use his right hand to hold the launcher and push it forward when go shoot, thus giving the bey a faster speed. Since the kenetic energy = 1/2m*v^2, this shoot can give the bey more energy so that S2 burst L2. This shoot requires a lot of skills and practice but the battle between beys itself have nothing special except increasing the power of Spriggan. 
Lui will use his another special shoot, which is known as NIGHTMARE SHOOT. I don't know what this means, but is definitely a more powerful shoot than the Death Spiral.
has anyone seen the NIGHTMARE shoot in action? or is it an unknown shoot
(Mar. 04, 2017  8:19 PM)Natsu dragneel9 Wrote: has anyone seen the NIGHTMARE shoot in action? or is it an unknown shoot

Do you mean the undead Shoot? Or the Shake Shoot?
(Mar. 04, 2017  8:52 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Do you mean the undead Shoot? Or the Shake Shoot?

No, apparently lui has another launch called NIGHTMARE LAUNCH, and there's a prediction that lui might use it against shu so, I wanted to see if the is any info about this so called NIGHTMARE LAUNCH to see if there is a weakness or its abilities
(Mar. 04, 2017  8:52 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Do you mean the undead Shoot? Or the Shake Shoot?

No, apparently lui has another launch called NIGHTMARE LAUNCH, and there's a prediction that lui might use it against shu so, I wanted to see if there is any info about this so called NIGHTMARE LAUNCH to see if there is a weakness or its abilities
sry messed up the last one so i clicked edit and it reposted it
(very sorry big mistake)
So it's today right can't wait!!!!! Common Beyga!!!!!!
This battle looks so promising, haven't been that excited since the reign of Ryuga back then.
Lei must win because the next episode will show how lei lost
(Mar. 06, 2017  5:21 PM)NPN Wrote: It should be out by now right.

OH MAN IM SOOOO HYPED