Beyblade Burst Episode #49 (March 13, 2017)

(Mar. 10, 2017  12:09 AM)Natsu dragneel9 Wrote: I don't know how don't judge me

You can use the spoiler tag to hide it: 

Code:
[spoiler]CONTENT[/spoiler]
(Mar. 08, 2017  11:48 PM)Natsu dragneel9 Wrote: MY LIFE JUST BROKE INTO PIECES AS SOON AS I SAW SPRIGGAN BREAKING 
BECAUSE HE SHOULD HAVE WON Lui is a demon in the living human world that all he is

Now who's the one spoiling things? LOL. I don't actually really care.
if anyone here has seen the manga then its pretty much same outcome as the episode
(Mar. 10, 2017  2:05 AM)Sunburnninja Wrote: Is the sub out yet?

Nope just be patient
How do you watch the episode(49)

Sorry I'm new
(Mar. 13, 2017  6:39 PM)100020700 Wrote: How do you watch the episode(49)

Sorry I'm new

https://yadi.sk/i/5i1bgiTm3F9gHU
(Mar. 13, 2017  10:54 PM)Durjoy Wrote: how can i watch beyblade burst rp 49?

Try actually reading the thread you're posting in. The link is literally above your post.
(Mar. 17, 2017  9:54 PM)SinisterSlayer4 Wrote: How do you download the episode?

press download  LOL
(Mar. 25, 2017  1:20 PM)BBG Gingka Wrote: Umm where can i watch it?(In eng sub)

It's not subbed yet.
After ep51 they are having more episodes with god valkyrie, kreis satan , blaze ragnaruk.
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:14 AM)Sharan23 Wrote: After ep51 they are having more episodes with god valkyrie, kreis satan , blaze ragnaruk.

We all know this, you could discuss about Beyblade Burst God here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...n-TV-Tokyo
Since I couldn't find the thread for 51, 51 is coming out next week right? Just wanted to confirm??
(Mar. 26, 2017  1:32 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Since I couldn't find the thread for 51, 51 is coming out next week right? Just wanted to confirm??

Episode 51 is coming out on Monday? It was closed due to people freaking out that the Chinese streaming website didn't have it early
Ok, yes, the episode 51 will release tomorrow in Japan. This is the definitive post to it, so PLEASE stop going off topic or asking for the episodes when it clearly tell on the title of the thread. And yes, that thread was closed due to the amount of people begging, crying and complaining about the episode 51. Let's not do the same to this thread.
(Mar. 26, 2017  3:43 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Ok, yes, the episode 51 will release tomorrow in Japan. This is the definitive post to it, so PLEASE stop going off topic or asking for the episodes when it clearly tell on the title of the thread. And yes, that thread was closed due to the amount of people begging, crying and complaining about the episode 51. Let's not do the same to this thread.

Nah no worries mate, I just wanted to know when it was coming is all. No complaints on my end.
Legand Spriggan?

Rip Storm Spriggan 2016-2017
Well let's look at the facts
(Mar. 27, 2017  4:18 PM)Drosh Wrote: Well let's look at the facts

Nah.
(Mar. 27, 2017  4:25 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Nah.
Well yes of course, I never meant to say Spriggan did win. But more of that he was going to.

Well yes of course, I never meant to say Spriggan did win. But more of that he was going to.

Any idea when episode 49 will be subbed?
When I release it. Soon™