Beyblade Burst Episode #49 (March 13, 2017)

It's up on YouKu, I'm downloading it right now. As soon as the download finishes I'll upload for you guys and post the link here. Just a little, more. Wink
(Mar. 06, 2017  5:38 PM)BeyGa Wrote: It's up on YouKu, I'm downloading it right now. As soon as the download finishes I'll upload for you guys and post the link here. Just a little, more. Wink

When are you gonna post the episode its been like 50 minutes
(Mar. 06, 2017  6:27 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: When are you gonna post the episode its been like 50 minutes
When are you gonna learn to be patient, it's only been 50 minutes.
(Mar. 06, 2017  6:30 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: When are you gonna learn to be patient, it's only been 50 minutes.

I am patient im just rlly excited to see who wins this battle and besides he just a little more and is 50 mins just a little more
Here's the link to episode 49.

I'd like to thank everyone that is patient enough to wait for my upload. Y'know, my internet here is really bad and it took a while to upload. ^_^;
(Mar. 06, 2017  6:41 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the link to episode 49.

I'd like to thank everyone that is patient enough to wait for my upload. Y'know, my internet here is really bad and it took a while to upload. Joyful_3;

thanks mate
Just watched it, aww yus. It was great just as expected, with Shu displaying his amazing skill.

(Mar. 06, 2017  7:27 PM)NPN Wrote: It was jus like kyoya vs Ryuga .

Yeah, you should keep it in spoilers dude. Don't wanna spoil it for people.
My thoughts on the episode:

Lui's expressions remind me of Zatch Bell
After finally watched this amazing episode, here are my thoughts:

Beyblade Burst is a courageous series. :P
(Mar. 06, 2017  9:42 PM)BeyGa Wrote: After finally watched this amazing episode, here are my thoughts:

Beyblade Burst is a courageous series. Tongue_out

Makes you wonder what Lui would have done if he had learned Spriggan was damaged ahead of time.
OMG I'M GONNA WATCH THIS EPISODE NOW! THE HYPE INSIDE ME IS REAAALLLL!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 06, 2017  6:41 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the link to episode 49.

I'd like to thank everyone that is patient enough to wait for my upload. Y'know, my internet here is really bad and it took a while to upload. Joyful_3;

Thank you BeyGa
Called it.
carp how do u do the spoiler thing (I realised when i posted my thoughts)
(Mar. 06, 2017  11:04 PM)V2KX Wrote: carp how do u do the spoiler thing (I realised when i posted my thoughts)

[spoiler]          like dis                           ]/spoiler]
My thoughts