Beyblade Burst Ep6 (JPN: May 9, 2016) (CAN: September 25, 2010)

6) Keep it Together! This is Special Training!!
たえろ!これが特訓だ!!
Taero! Kore ga tokkun da!!
May 9th, 2016

Short Summary
クミチョーたちに弱点をいい当てられ、特訓を始めるバルト。けれどなかなかうまくいかず落ちこむばかり。そんな中、バルトの失敗シュートをみてダイナがあることに気づく!

Extended Summary
At the Regionals, Shu and Wakiya continue to win against strong rivals one after the other. Besides that, Boss and the others tell Valt his weakpoint that he gets heated up too easily. Valt then starts special training to try and fix it, but fails constantly... However, in Valt's Fail Shoots, Daina realizes something...?

Spoiler translated by Inumofu.

Essentially Valt still works on his launch.
(May. 01, 2016  8:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: 6) Endure! This is a special training!!
たえろ!これが特訓だ!!
taero! kore ga tokkun da!!
May 9th, 2016

Short Summary
クミチョーたちに弱点をいい当てられ、特訓を始めるバルト。けれどなかなかうまくいかず落ちこむばかり。そんな中、バルトの失敗シュートをみてダイナがあることに気づく!

Extended Summary
TBA

Essentially Valt still works on his launch.

Lol how many more launch practice episode. Anyways thanks Kai-V
The original series was like that with loads of training/practice episodes and I really missed that element in MFB. I felt it made it less compelling that Ginga was powerful from the beginning unlike with Tyson where he was just better than average.
Nice character development episode for Daina. Very warm episode.
[Image: 7WLvUW2.jpg]
From toaday Black V2.B.V campaign start!
Don't forget to watch it in real time. And answer the quiz.
Let's get it!
An interesting episode, to say the least. The Balance-type is touched on in more detail, we're introduced to Hoji Konda and his Holy Horusood is mentioned to win his match with two Spin Finishes. Valt accidentally creates a new Special Move after being hit by a basketball, adding momentum to his Rush Shoot. And the BeyClub is finally made official!

Lots of stuff happening, but it certainly felt a little lackluster if I'm honest.
(May. 09, 2016  5:25 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: An interesting episode, to say the least. The Balance-type is touched on in more detail, we're introduced to Hoji Konda and his Holy Horusood is mentioned to win his match with two Spin Finishes. Valt accidentally creates a new Special Move after being hit by a basketball, adding momentum to his Rush Shoot. And the BeyClub is finally made official!

Lots of stuff happening, but it certainly felt a little lackluster if I'm honest.

What, I saw that Wakiya is seen working out/training, he has a communication on a screen with presumably his father and a younger brother, but why did you not mention that, was it not interesting hah?
The "screen" is just a photograph of him and his father in the past while Wakiya remembers a speech from his father, stating that, if he wants to be the heir to the Komurasaki estate, he needs to become the best and always win.

Basically, Wakiya has a lot riding on his wins.
Holy Horusood character seems cool only 13 more days until the release of H2
(May. 09, 2016  5:57 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: The "screen" is just a photograph of him and his father in the past while Wakiya remembers a speech from his father, stating that, if he wants to be the heir to the Komurasaki estate, he needs to become the best and always win.

Basically, Wakiya has a lot riding on his wins.

Ah OK, that does make the whole thing less awesome though...
Awesome
I am waiting for xeno Excalibur! Maybe it will appear after 10 th Episode
Here, you can watch the sixth episode legally already:

Wow episode was great.

At 18:50, Valt used a different launch technique accidentally. He tilted launcher backward

Lol I know what exactly Flash Shoot is going to be
Our subbed version is finished!
Torrent | DDL | Script | Blog Post
Welp! That episode was a great way to encourage kids to do household chores Grin Not much else to say aside from the fact that I'm very interested in Wakiya so far. Reminds me a lot of Julius Caesar from MFB, who was one of my favorite characters.
Episode 6: Get Ready! Crash Course! (English Dub)
Air date: September 25, 2016 (Canada)