Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

Man, Perseus looks really neat. I love this shade of golden (even tho 6 reminds me of Swiss Cheese for some reason).
I'm still on episode 1 because I've been so busy I haven't even been able to get through episode one
(May. 21, 2021  3:59 PM)jsw71719 Wrote: I'm still on episode 1 because I've been so busy I haven't even been able to get through episode one

I'm still on episode 4 b/c it's taking forever for the sub to release
(May. 21, 2021  8:35 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  3:59 PM)jsw71719 Wrote: I'm still on episode 1 because I've been so busy I haven't even been able to get through episode one

I'm still on episode 4 b/c it's taking forever for the sub to release

Where do you watch it?
I think this season will have an important female character which is cool because last time we had one of those was hikaru and she retired because ryuga scarred her for life
Info about the last character that appears in the manga has been revealed, it has been confirmed that they are a female, but I can't translate the name. At first I got Plofu Takabeni, but I had seen "Kurenai" in the text also, I'm not exactly sure on what her name is at the moment, but she could be related to Shu.

Here is the text if anyone wants to take a crack at it:
紅プロフ見参
そして謎の
女性プレーターも
Is the Perfect Belial box set B-00?
(Jul. 14, 2021  2:50 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Info about the last character that appears in the manga has been revealed, it has been confirmed that they are a female, but I can't translate the name. At first I got Plofu Takabeni, but I had seen "Kurenai" in the text also, I'm not exactly sure on what her name is at the moment, but she could be related to Shu.

Here is the text if anyone wants to take a crack at it:
紅プロフ見参
そして謎の
女性プレーターも

It sounds like mysterious blader following some visit to somewhere
Anyone had problem with DB launchers, where beys just burst instantly when you launch them? I think it's because of prongs not letting the layer go off while the rest of the bey keeps spinning. I had this issue with DB launcher that came in entry set. So far, Dynamite Belial in High Mode, Wizard Fafnir, Master Diabolos and some Hasbro beys were bursting like this. Any advice on how to fix it possibly without having to buy another launcher?
(Jul. 21, 2021  8:44 PM)Tsukii Wrote: Anyone had problem with DB launchers, where beys just burst instantly when you launch them? I think it's because of prongs not letting the layer go off while the rest of the bey keeps spinning. I had this issue with DB launcher that came in entry set. So far, Dynamite Belial in High Mode, Wizard Fafnir, Master Diabolos and some Hasbro beys were bursting like this. Any advice on how to fix it possibly without having to buy another launcher?

Same problem I had too but I bought a new one
(Jul. 21, 2021  8:44 PM)Tsukii Wrote: Anyone had problem with DB launchers, where beys just burst instantly when you launch them? I think it's because of prongs not letting the layer go off while the rest of the bey keeps spinning. I had this issue with DB launcher that came in entry set. So far, Dynamite Belial in High Mode, Wizard Fafnir, Master Diabolos and some Hasbro beys were bursting like this. Any advice on how to fix it possibly without having to buy another launcher?

I have the same problem with master diabolos and high mode db beyblades
(Aug. 01, 2021  4:01 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  3:31 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Funny thing is, the only DB bey with new motif is Belial. Lol. I hope we got more in the future instead re using old bey motif
Same here. It's getting pretty boring only getting evolutions of older beys and not new motifs. It's like TT has no ideas for new motifs anyomre, but there is still a ton of unused stuff out there. No new Bey motifs means no new gimmicks, specialities or interesting stories with the new balders in the Anime amd Manga. Because they just have an older Bey, which they don't own originally, but just randomly decided to use them as their Bey (but I will let Ranzo with Cyclone slide since he's also a Kiyama). 
The worst thing is the fact that all the Beys of the new Characters (Ranzo, Basara, Ilya) are only getting released in RB'S, so it's difficult to get them. Meanwhile all the Beys of the big Legends are easy to get because of them being mainly released in normal Boosters, in a Starter like Savior or like Astral in a Customize Set. Just to bring people to buy these Beys instead because of them having the Gears for the first and only new motif Bey, Dynamite Belial. What a shame! 👎🏾
I think new motif I (Ifrit) might not in RB’s though not confirm, by the way it is special for a girl using Ifrit. Just give a hope that Rashad new Bey will not in RB.
(Aug. 01, 2021  5:37 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  4:01 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Same here. It's getting pretty boring only getting evolutions of older beys and not new motifs. It's like TT has no ideas for new motifs anyomre, but there is still a ton of unused stuff out there.   No new Bey motifs means no new gimmicks, specialities or interesting stories with the new balders in the Anime amd Manga. Because they just have an older Bey, which they don't own originally, but just randomly decided to use them as their Bey (but I will let Ranzo with Cyclone slide since he's also a Kiyama). 
The worst thing is the fact that all the Beys of the new Characters (Ranzo, Basara, Ilya) are only getting released in RB'S, so it's difficult to get them. Meanwhile all the Beys of the big Legends are easy to get because of them being mainly released in normal Boosters, in a Starter like Savior or  like Astral in a Customize Set. Just to bring people to buy these Beys instead because of them having the Gears for the first and only new motif Bey, Dynamite Belial. What a shame! 👎🏾
I think new motif I (Ifrit) might not in RB’s though not confirm, by the way it is special for a girl using Ifrit. Just give a hope that Rashad new Bey will not in RB.
Her Bey is very likely to get released in October, which is a "RB month". That means that if Rashad uses his red Savior for the rest of the "Flying Dynamite Tour" and Ilya made her appearance already now, her Bey should get released in October. Rashad's Bey will then get released in November. That's the thing if you understand.
(Aug. 01, 2021  6:27 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  5:37 PM)Dasmind Wrote: I think new motif I (Ifrit) might not in RB’s though not confirm, by the way it is special for a girl using Ifrit. Just give a hope that Rashad new Bey will not in RB.
Her Bey is very likely to get released in October, which is a "RB month". That means that if Rashad uses his red Savior for the rest of the "Flying Dynamite Tour" and Ilya made her appearance already now, her Bey should get released in October. Rashad's Bey will then get released in November. That's the thing if you understand.

What is an RB Month?
(Aug. 01, 2021  6:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  6:27 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Her Bey is very likely to get released in October, which is a "RB month". That means that if Rashad uses his red Savior for the rest of the "Flying Dynamite Tour" and Ilya made her appearance already now, her Bey should get released in October. Rashad's Bey will then get released in November. That's the thing if you understand.

What is an RB Month?
By that I meant that October is a month were RB's (Random Boosters) are released. Understand?
(Aug. 01, 2021  6:29 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  6:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: What is an RB Month?
By that I meant that October is a month were RB's (Random Boosters) are released. Understand?

Oh! Sorry about that, its the morning so my brain ain't workin right yet! lol
(Aug. 01, 2021  6:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  6:29 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: By that I meant that October is a month were RB's (Random Boosters) are released. Understand?

Oh! Sorry about that, its the morning so my brain ain't workin right yet! lol
It's 7:36 pm here in Austria...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eytDiCShicM

(Aug. 01, 2021  6:27 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  5:37 PM)Dasmind Wrote: I think new motif I (Ifrit) might not in RB’s though not confirm, by the way it is special for a girl using Ifrit. Just give a hope that Rashad new Bey will not in RB.
You are right.
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:34 AM)Dasmind Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eytDiCShicM

(Aug. 01, 2021  6:27 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Her Bey is very likely to get released in October, which is a "RB month". That means that if Rashad uses his red Savior for the rest of the "Flying Dynamite Tour" and Ilya made her appearance already now, her Bey should get released in October. Rashad's Bey will then get released in November. That's the thing if you understand.
You are right.

Could Wakiya unveil his dB Wvyron in the climax of the tour as a training instructor for Bell? Like who’s to say that he’s gonna sit on the sidelines and not join the fun. I mean he did jump in last season. If he doesn’t get a render however then that’s questionable
(Aug. 02, 2021  8:19 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:34 AM)Dasmind Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eytDiCShicM

You are right.

Could Wakiya unveil his dB Wvyron in the climax of the tour as a training instructor for Bell? Like who’s to say that he’s gonna sit on the sidelines and not join the fun. I mean he did jump in last season. If he doesn’t get a render however then that’s questionable

(Aug. 02, 2021  8:19 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:

You are right.

Dunno, but since Belial broke the destroyed and remade method, we might have a chance.
(Mar. 09, 2021  12:14 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  10:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Belial, A demon of lies with a angel appearance, appear with a fire Chariot.
And of course, like Forneus, he appeared in the 72 demon gods of Solomon King, and is in number 68, which is a king.
https://www.becomealivinggod.com/2/wp-co...belial.png
https://occult-world.com/belial/

Huh, wonder if that implies anything about Bell's personality.
Lies are naughty tricks that playing people unhealthy emotions , l think Bell love playing tricks like a naughty kid
(Aug. 17, 2021  6:27 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  12:14 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Huh, wonder if that implies anything about Bell's personality.
Lies are naughty tricks that playing people unhealthy emotions , l think Bell love playing tricks like a naughty kid

We’ve known that much for 4 months already, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t quote a post this old.
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:44 AM)Danuki-dilemmas Wrote: Who is the antagonist exactly ?

probably Rashad
(Aug. 28, 2021  7:08 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:44 AM)Danuki-dilemmas Wrote: Who is the antagonist exactly ?

probably Rashad

Honesty I’m hoping so I’m liking how it painted bell as the antagonist but really he’s just making BEYBLADE a more versatile fun game enjoying the series so far