Beyblade Burst DB Episode #7 (May 7, 2021)

Ill add one thing to the debate; Having experience is only useful up to a certain point; If having experience is really all that matters then Free should have never lost to Valt ( not even shu for that Matter). It sure plays an important role but doesn't always decide who is the winner.

Just keep that in mind while discussing.
(May. 08, 2021  5:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  3:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Nah. We can assume lui had Longinus around when aiga had Achilles. I’m sorta okay with bell beating lui, because of the whole system advantage. But how the carp does someone playing for like 2-3 months beat someone playing for 2-3 years? Take an online game. Last month, A massive update comes in drastically changing the whole game. A player of 2 years would still squash a player who started a month after said update.
What makes you think Bell is new to Beyblade?

Never said he wasn’t. The other dude was saying aiga and Lui wasn’t plot armor. And since bell is 11(I think), and the beginning of burst was like 5 years before current events, and lui became world champ before the beginning of the anime, I’m fairly sure lui has the edge in experience. To be fair, bell has better tech, but lui got obliterated. Bell is barely on the world scene but has a decent rep, which means we can assume he got his bey between the gt-sparking timeskip or during the events of sparking. That’s generous, as aiga and drum got international recognition pretty early on. If he’s so op, you’d think he’d be one of the legends if he started blading during gt, right? One more thing. I’m sure the WBBA has rules set on how good a bey can be. Since sparking beys body GT beys, and db beys obliterate sparking beys, bell would have to have created his bey by sparking to comply with regulations. Even underground organizations like the snake pit, and whatever Kurt, phi, and Arthur’s things are, don’t have anything past the newest system. And even if bell started to battle in places with zero regulations, a ton of beys with like knives coming out of them would have  ended him.
(May. 08, 2021  3:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  1:17 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well IMO episode is filler. There are cool jokes but they won't save season. Second is trash battle of Valt and Bell. There is a big difference between Bell battle against others and against Valt. He got so cocky that he was not able to do something, he was just watching. IMO battle was boring

Well about season 3 what have you said is truly lie. Aiga use strategy bro. It's not plot armour. Lui and Valt in that time were still mastering their beys

Well Bell is still stronger than Valt. He was just cocky and didn't focus on battle as against Lui, so he easy got beaten. If not that Valt would win

Nah. We can assume lui had Longinus around when aiga had Achilles. I’m sorta okay with bell beating lui, because of the whole system advantage. But how the carp does someone playing for like 2-3 months beat someone playing for 2-3 years? Take an online game. Last month, A massive update comes in drastically changing the whole game. A player of 2 years would still squash a player who started a month after said update.
Well Phi help Aiga, so idk. About Lui, well if believe other guys like Needforspeed or g2_ that Valt is stronger than Bell, then if Lui was in that episode he would be able to burst Bell since Valt showed how to battle him and make strategy to beat Bell.

(May. 08, 2021  5:23 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Ill add one thing to the debate; Having experience is only useful up to a certain point; If having experience is really all that matters then Free should have never lost to Valt ( not even shu for that Matter). It sure plays an important role but doesn't always decide who is the winner.

Just keep that in mind while discussing.
I agree with you

(May. 08, 2021  3:49 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  3:43 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Then difference is that Valt realise Avatar. Wherever we will see next episode how Bell will fight Valt

Well we will see next time how Valt a$$ going to get bursted by Demon Lord
Even if he does get bursted Valt and Bell are equal can’t say Bell was cocky and use it as a excuse when he was already like that with Lui and won in this battle he knew nothing about Valts plan and what his bey was capable of in the next episode he will probably get his head in the game but still Bell is a good blader but let’s not suck him off too much for a potential good character

Well I agree with you. Now I can say something like this: Valt=Bell=Lui. Well we not see Lui battling after episode 2 , but I am sure that by watching battle between Valt vs Bell he could make strategy that could burst Belial. Valt had enough time to make perfect strategy to defeat Bell
(May. 08, 2021  5:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  5:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: What makes you think Bell is new to Beyblade?

Never said he wasn’t. The other dude was saying aiga and Lui wasn’t plot armor. And since bell is 11(I think), and the beginning of burst was like 5 years before current events, and lui became world champ before the beginning of the anime, I’m fairly sure lui has the edge in experience. To be fair, bell has better tech, but lui got obliterated. Bell is barely on the world scene but has a decent rep, which means we can assume he got his bey between the gt-sparking timeskip or during the events of sparking. That’s generous, as aiga and drum got international recognition pretty early on. If he’s so op, you’d think he’d be one of the legends if he started blading during gt, right? One more thing. I’m sure the WBBA has rules set on how good a bey can be. Since sparking beys body GT beys, and db beys obliterate sparking beys, bell would have to have created his bey by sparking to comply with regulations. Even underground organizations like the snake pit, and whatever Kurt, phi, and Arthur’s things are, don’t have anything past the newest system. And even if bell started to battle in places with zero regulations, a ton of beys with like knives coming out of them would have  ended him.

I'll agree with you on the first point, Aiga vs Lui was plot armor. Lui being more experienced than Bell, well the same can be said for Valt vs Lui. Valt didn't even have the fundamentals down before S1, so a few months of experience, versus Lui with 4 national championship victories, and Lui would have most definitely lost if not for the crack. Valt vs Free counts too, as Vtryuga mentioned. No one calls this stupid and rightly so imo. While beating a champion with mere days of experience could be seen as plot armor, past a certain period of time, experience takes a backseat compared to things like ingenuity (like Valt) or the element of surprise (like Bell) combined with hard work. As for him not being on the world stage, from what we've seen of him (he didn't know who Valt and Lui were), he very likely doesn't care about it. If you never participate in official tournaments or otherwise make your talent known, the world won't notice it. Doesn't mean you have zero chance against the best. As for the Snake Pit and whatever Kurt, Phi and Arthur's things are, some do have beys past the newest system, specifically Phi. Remember he got Phoenix (and Hearts got Hades) when they were children. Cho-Z beys were not even used by the world level bladers until 1 or 2 years before Chozetsu. I think him defeating Lui is in no way non-sensical.
(May. 08, 2021  5:58 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well Phi help Aiga, so idk. About Lui, well if believe other guys like "Needforspeed" or "g2_" that Valt is stronger than Bell, then if Lui was in that episode he would be able to burst Bell since Valt showed how to battle him and make strategy to beat Bell.
Can't say you're right since valt was never shown strategizing or at least do something related to that before he battle bell, from the start Valt simply just use skill to avoid attack and to counterattack. And simply put bell the guy who can adapts during battle shown in his battle against lui and ranzo.
(May. 08, 2021  6:20 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  5:58 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well Phi help Aiga, so idk. About Lui, well if believe other guys like "Needforspeed" or "g2_" that Valt is stronger than Bell, then if Lui was in that episode he would be able to burst Bell since Valt showed how to battle him and make strategy to beat Bell.
Can't say you're right since valt was never shown strategizing or at least do something related to that before he battle bell, from the start Valt simply just use skill to avoid attack and to counterattack. And simply put bell the guy who can adapts during battle shown in his battle against lui and ranzo.

You could say it’s skill but it’s still a strategy never the less plus the fact he gained speed in the center of the stadium to go behind belial so bell wouldn’t counter attack we always see Valt rush in head on in battles in some instances in Sparking he uses the storm plate to his advantage in this battle he gained speed somewhat without the plate and Valkyrie speed never dropped I’m sure it was strategy and skill that helped him out in this battle
(May. 08, 2021  7:59 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  6:20 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Can't say you're right since valt was never shown strategizing or at least do something related to that before the battle bell, from the start Valt simply just use skill to avoid attack and to counterattack. And simply put bell the guy who can adapt during battle shown in his battle against Lui and ranzo.

You could say it’s a skill but it’s still a strategy never less plus the fact he gained speed in the center of the stadium to go behind Belial so bell wouldn’t counter-attack we always see Valt rush in head-on in battles in some instances in Sparking he uses the storm plate to his advantage in this battle he gained speed somewhat without the plate and Valkyrie speed never dropped I’m sure it was strategy and skill that helped him out in this battle

Valt is the type of person who makes it up as he goes he kinda adapts to the battle then thinks of something to do and strategizing usually doesn't work for Valt.
(May. 08, 2021  6:03 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  5:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Never said he wasn’t. The other dude was saying aiga and Lui wasn’t plot armor. And since bell is 11(I think), and the beginning of burst was like 5 years before current events, and lui became world champ before the beginning of the anime, I’m fairly sure lui has the edge in experience. To be fair, bell has better tech, but lui got obliterated. Bell is barely on the world scene but has a decent rep, which means we can assume he got his bey between the gt-sparking timeskip or during the events of sparking. That’s generous, as aiga and drum got international recognition pretty early on. If he’s so op, you’d think he’d be one of the legends if he started blading during gt, right? One more thing. I’m sure the WBBA has rules set on how good a bey can be. Since sparking beys body GT beys, and db beys obliterate sparking beys, bell would have to have created his bey by sparking to comply with regulations. Even underground organizations like the snake pit, and whatever Kurt, phi, and Arthur’s things are, don’t have anything past the newest system. And even if bell started to battle in places with zero regulations, a ton of beys with like knives coming out of them would have  ended him.

I'll agree with you on the first point, Aiga vs Lui was plot armor. Lui being more experienced than Bell, well the same can be said for Valt vs Lui. Valt didn't even have the fundamentals down before S1, so a few months of experience, versus Lui with 4 national championship victories, and Lui would have most definitely lost if not for the crack. Valt vs Free counts too, as Vtryuga mentioned. No one calls this stupid and rightly so imo. While beating a champion with mere days of experience could be seen as plot armor, past a certain period of time, experience takes a backseat compared to things like ingenuity (like Valt) or the element of surprise (like Bell) combined with hard work. As for him not being on the world stage, from what we've seen of him (he didn't know who Valt and Lui were), he very likely doesn't care about it. If you never participate in official tournaments or otherwise make your talent known, the world won't notice it. Doesn't mean you have zero chance against the best. As for the Snake Pit and whatever Kurt, Phi and Arthur's things are, some do have beys past the newest system, specifically Phi. Remember he got Phoenix (and Hearts got Hades) when they were children. Cho-Z beys were not even used by the world level bladers until 1 or 2 years before Chozetsu. I think him defeating Lui is in no way non-sensical.
If he’s new enough not to know who valt and lui are, then that proves my point even more. You don’t play soccer if you don’t know who, say, Pele is. There are some people that you should know. Valt has been holding the title for, well, forever. It doesn’t matter if you play or not. Looking at how popular beyblade is in that universe, valt is practically a legend. If you even know what a spinning top is, you know valt.

For phi and hearts, In the words of batman:

I’m rich

Srsly tho that’s sorta valid. But then again;

They’re rich 

For you other point, valt has plot armor. Granted, not a lot, but enough.

Ik I didn’t elaborate too much, but this is why I feel bad for lui here: yes, bell won, I don’t have too much of a  
problem with that. It’s how he won that bothers me. Lui and the dude with Solomon (I feel like it was Subaru but  I’m thinking about cars rn) got the exact same treatment. They lost to the same move. Lui has been degraded from the op Asian champ that plot armor couldn’t kill- 5 TIMES to cannon fodder. At least Subaru has some place in the story. Lui won’t be reintroduced like this till September right? He don’t deserve this Unhappy

Also I haven’t been watching past eps 3, had finals. Not invested in the story, I don’t like it so far. The beys are cool tho
(May. 08, 2021  8:26 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  7:59 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: You could say it’s a skill but it’s still a strategy never less plus the fact he gained speed in the center of the stadium to go behind Belial so bell wouldn’t counter-attack we always see Valt rush in head-on in battles in some instances in Sparking he uses the storm plate to his advantage in this battle he gained speed somewhat without the plate and Valkyrie speed never dropped I’m sure it was strategy and skill that helped him out in this battle

Valt is the type of person who makes it up as he goes he kinda adapts to the battle then thinks of something to do and strategizing usually doesn't work for Valt.

I agree way back then it was mainly bc he had to do it for his ultra flash launch but he still does strategize as he goes it’s just that like what Valt said  to Hyuga this is what attack types are for (attacking) of course I just thought it was a little funny and unique of him to dodge bells move instead of him trying to tank the hit I can’t recall where he ever used his driver liked that before and how he gained speed a little speed without it dropping it definitely shows he’s been practicing
I don't think Bell has plot armor at all. He clearly used a proper strategy against Lui, and simply overpowered Solomon and Ragnurak. Keep in mind Ragnurak has always been a weaker bey compared to other Sparking beys.

Also, overpowering the 2 is very justified, with them being a system below him, among other things.
(May. 08, 2021  6:20 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

They don't need to show how he was making strategy. They didn't show how Shu made strategy against Lean, but when he battle him he knew how to beat him. Same goes for Valt. When he saw how Ranzo and Lui were battling Bell , he knew how to battle him. He knew about High mode, about Venture and about Dynamite Bomber. So it's obvious why Valt use his skill to avoid Venture Shoot that means that he know about Venture Shoot. He showed full power and burst Bell as Legend while Bell did nothing only tried to attack Valt.

(May. 08, 2021  6:03 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  5:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Never said he wasn’t. The other dude was saying aiga and Lui wasn’t plot armor. And since bell is 11(I think), and the beginning of burst was like 5 years before current events, and lui became world champ before the beginning of the anime, I’m fairly sure lui has the edge in experience. To be fair, bell has better tech, but lui got obliterated. Bell is barely on the world scene but has a decent rep, which means we can assume he got his bey between the gt-sparking timeskip or during the events of sparking. That’s generous, as aiga and drum got international recognition pretty early on. If he’s so op, you’d think he’d be one of the legends if he started blading during gt, right? One more thing. I’m sure the WBBA has rules set on how good a bey can be. Since sparking beys body GT beys, and db beys obliterate sparking beys, bell would have to have created his bey by sparking to comply with regulations. Even underground organizations like the snake pit, and whatever Kurt, phi, and Arthur’s things are, don’t have anything past the newest system. And even if bell started to battle in places with zero regulations, a ton of beys with like knives coming out of them would have  ended him.

Well I wouldn't say that beating champion with mere days is plot armour. He was also watching Valt battles against others so he kinda was making strategy to beat him. About Lui vs Aiga you can talk with my friend Darkhelmz , I actually don't think that it was a plot armour, like Lui even didn't go full power. And About Phi having Phoenix, it's true but before season 1 Free already had Drain Fafnir and was number 1

(May. 08, 2021  9:02 PM)Instarez Wrote: I don't think Bell has plot armor at all. He clearly used a proper strategy against Lui, and simply overpowered Solomon and Ragnurak. Keep in mind Ragnurak has always been a weaker bey compared to other Sparking beys.

Also, overpowering the 2 is very justified, with them being a system below him, among other things.

Yeah it's true

(May. 08, 2021  7:59 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  6:20 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Can't say you're right since valt was never shown strategizing or at least do something related to that before he battle bell, from the start Valt simply just use skill to avoid attack and to counterattack. And simply put bell the guy who can adapts during battle shown in his battle against lui and ranzo.

You could say it’s skill but it’s still a strategy never the less plus the fact he gained speed in the center of the stadium to go behind belial so bell wouldn’t counter attack we always see Valt rush in head on in battles in some instances in Sparking he uses the storm plate to his advantage in this battle he gained speed somewhat without the plate and Valkyrie speed never dropped I’m sure it was strategy and skill that helped him out in this battle

Yeah it's true. Same as it was with Shu vs Lean
Valt didn't use some grand strategy to beat Bell. It was pure skill and power that resulted in Bell losing. Lets not forget that Valt is the most powerful blader on the planet. Some have asked why Valt won and Lui lost, and some have forgotten that Valt is the stronger blader between the two.

For those who have forgotten.

"Known as the Legend of Legends, Valt Aoi is the Strongest Blader in the World. His sunny and larger-than-life presence never fails to make others smile. He's the gold-standard for Bladers everywhere. While battling around the world, he is also busy nuturing fresh talent."

Was it some insane strategy that made Belial burst? No, it was Valt and Valtryek's raw power and skill. Valt wiped the ring with Bell, and it wasn't because Valt had more time, it was pure strength that did this-

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=21482181]

Just like Lui, Valt attacked Belial head on, the difference is, Raging Upper didn't have the power to burst Belial while Valt and Brave Sword did. Valt's power was able to bridge the gap between the less and more advanced system, Lui's wasn't. Bell tried to take Valtryek out, but it's attacks didn't even phase it. Valt simply outclassed Bell. It's not that complicated.
(May. 08, 2021  9:04 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: They don't need to show how he was making strategy. They didn't show how Shu made strategy against Lean, but when he battle him he knew how to beat him. Same goes for Valt. When he saw how Ranzo and Lui were battling Bell , he knew how to battle him. He knew about High mode, about Venture and about Dynamite Bomber. So it's obvious why Valt use his skill to avoid Venture Shoot that means that he know about Venture Shoot. He showed full power and burst Bell as Legend while Bell did nothing only tried to attack Valt.
Well then why does Lui and Ranzo doesn't have a strategy then Lui watch how bell performs against Basara and Ranzo saw how capible bell is against Lui and Basara? Even tho Lui is more strategic in someways than valt. Valt didn't I repeat didn't AVOID venture shoot he was avoiding it when it was on the third or fourth attack afterwards valt makes valkyrie sped up making Belial doesn't have a space to attack. As for who's stronger If you want a concrete winner then just wait till next week im just here trying to say don't disregard bell.
(May. 08, 2021  10:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt didn't use some grand strategy to beat Bell. It was pure skill and power that resulted in Bell losing. Lets not forget that Valt is the most powerful blader on the planet. Some have asked why Valt won and Lui lost, and some have forgotten that Valt is the stronger blader between the two.

"Known as the Legend of Legends, Valt Aoi is the Strongest Blader in the World. His sunny and larger-than-life presence never fails to make others smile. He's the gold-standard for Bladers everywhere. While battling around the world, he is also busy nuturing fresh talent."

Was it some insane strategy that made Belial burst? No, it was Valt and Valtryek's raw power and skill. Valt wiped the ring with Bell, and it wasn't because Valt had more time, it was pure strength that did this-

Just like Lui, Valt attacked Belial head on, the difference is, Raging Upper didn't have the power to burst Belial while Valt and Brave Sword did. Valt's power was able to bridge the gap between the less and more advanced system, Lui's wasn't. Bell tried to take Valtryek out, but it's attacks didn't even phase it. Valt simply outclassed Bell. It's not that complicated.

We’re not discrediting Valts strength but you can’t say he went head on when he literally used his driver to by pass Belial he even went behind belial instead of taking him head on Lui lost bc he knew nothing about Bell and the fact Bell was smart enough to realize that’s since his bey was small he can easily go under Longinus for Valt Bell never countered right back why do you think the next title is called “Counter Attack Dynamite Bomber” I agree Lui didn’t have the power to burst it the first time he sealed his fate for using it the second time though Valt outsmarted and played Bell it’s that simple
(May. 08, 2021  11:56 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  10:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt didn't use some grand strategy to beat Bell. It was pure skill and power that resulted in Bell losing. Lets not forget that Valt is the most powerful blader on the planet. Some have asked why Valt won and Lui lost, and some have forgotten that Valt is the stronger blader between the two.

We’re not discrediting Valts strength but you can’t say he went head on when he literally used his driver to by pass Belial he even went behind belial instead of taking him head on Lui lost bc he knew nothing about Bell and the fact Bell was smart enough to realize that’s since his bey was small he can easily go under Longinus for Valt Bell never countered right back why do you think the next title is called “Counter Attack Dynamite Bomber” I agree Lui didn’t have the power to burst it the first time he sealed his fate for using it the second time though Valt outsmarted and played Bell it’s that simple

Earlier in the match Valt skillfully dodged some of Bell's hits and the hits Bell did land, did nothing. In the end Valt bursted Belial in a head on clash. Both of them came at each other from opposite ends of the stadium. It even says in the episode that Bell counter attacked. Take a look at that scene again. Bell was overpowered. Simple as that. Valt outclassed him in skill and power.
(May. 09, 2021  12:00 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  11:56 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: We’re not discrediting Valts strength but you can’t say he went head on when he literally used his driver to by pass Belial he even went behind belial instead of taking him head on Lui lost bc he knew nothing about Bell and the fact Bell was smart enough to realize that’s since his bey was small he can easily go under Longinus for Valt Bell never countered right back why do you think the next title is called “Counter Attack Dynamite Bomber” I agree Lui didn’t have the power to burst it the first time he sealed his fate for using it the second time though Valt outsmarted and played Bell it’s that simple

He bursted Belial in a head on clash and Belial bursted. Both of them came at each other from opposite ends of the stadium. It even says in the episode that Bell counter attacked. Take a look at that scene again. Bell was overpowered. Simple as that. Valt outclassed him in skill and power.

Not saying your wrong just saying that Valt still outsmarted Bell he outclassed him sure but also bc he knew what Bell is capable of if they both knew each other’s move set then it would be a struggle for the both of them back in Cho-Z Valt had a new bey while Silas still had Satan from god Valt was struggling really hard against him back in Sparking same with Lean Skill and Power is a huge turn around but Smarts can overcome it easily
People be complaining that Valt be losing and now people be complaining that he winning? C'mon man.
(May. 09, 2021  12:31 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  12:00 AM)Admiral W Wrote: He bursted Belial in a head on clash and Belial bursted. Both of them came at each other from opposite ends of the stadium. It even says in the episode that Bell counter attacked. Take a look at that scene again. Bell was overpowered. Simple as that. Valt outclassed him in skill and power.

Not saying your wrong just saying that Valt still outsmarted Bell he outclassed him sure but also bc he knew what Bell is capable of if they both knew each other’s move set then it would be a struggle for the both of them back in Cho-Z Valt had a new bey while Silas still had Satan from god Valt was struggling really hard against him back in Sparking same with Lean Skill and Power is a huge turn around but Smarts can overcome it easily
Bell knowing about Brave Sword wouldn't have prevented him from being bursted. That was pure power. As for Silas, he was a member of the Big Five, that made all the difference. If it was just a run of the mill, or decently experienced blader with an evolution bey, they wouldn't have done nearly as well. Silas was the 5th ranked blader in the world. I wouldn't say Valt struggled really hard against him in sparking either, had it not been for Rantaro, Silas would have fell to Brave Sword, and Lain is just a mess not even worth discussing. Bell was outclassed in skill and power. It's really rather simple.
(May. 09, 2021  12:45 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  12:31 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Not saying your wrong just saying that Valt still outsmarted Bell he outclassed him sure but also bc he knew what Bell is capable of if they both knew each other’s move set then it would be a struggle for the both of them back in Cho-Z Valt had a new bey while Silas still had Satan from god Valt was struggling really hard against him back in Sparking same with Lean Skill and Power is a huge turn around but Smarts can overcome it easily
Bell knowing about Brave Sword wouldn't have prevented him from being bursted. That was pure power. As for Silas, he was a member of the Big Five, that made all the difference. If it was just a run of the mill, or decently experienced blader with an evolution bey, they wouldn't have done nearly as well. Silas was the 5th ranked blader in the world. I wouldn't say Valt struggled really hard against him in sparking either, had it not been for Rantaro, Silas would have fell to Brave Sword, and Lain is just a mess not even worth discussing. Bell was outclassed in skill and power. It's really rather simple.

Still I’m not saying your wrong just think he still outsmarted him that skill didn’t stop him from getting bursted by Rantaro though
(May. 09, 2021  12:48 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  12:45 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Bell knowing about Brave Sword wouldn't have prevented him from being bursted. That was pure power. As for Silas, he was a member of the Big Five, that made all the difference. If it was just a run of the mill, or decently experienced blader with an evolution bey, they wouldn't have done nearly as well. Silas was the 5th ranked blader in the world. I wouldn't say Valt struggled really hard against him in sparking either, had it not been for Rantaro, Silas would have fell to Brave Sword, and Lain is just a mess not even worth discussing. Bell was outclassed in skill and power. It's really rather simple.

Still I’m not saying your wrong just think he still outsmarted him that skill didn’t stop him from getting bursted by Rantaro though
That has nothing to do with Valt outclassing Bell.
(May. 09, 2021  12:59 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  12:48 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Still I’m not saying your wrong just think he still outsmarted him that skill didn’t stop him from getting bursted by Rantaro though
That has nothing to do with Valt outclassing Bell.

Outsmarting someone is the same thing I feel like I’m being a jerk to be completely honest
(May. 09, 2021  1:13 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  12:59 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That has nothing to do with Valt outclassing Bell.

Outsmarting someone is the same thing I feel like I’m being a jerk to be completely honest

I was talking about the point about Rantaro. In either event to outclass someone is different than outsmarting them. To outclass someone means your simply above another's skill by a wide margin, to be far superior to them. Valt outclassed Bell in both skill and power.
(May. 09, 2021  1:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  1:13 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Outsmarting someone is the same thing I feel like I’m being a jerk to be completely honest

I was talking about the point about Rantaro. In either event to outclass someone is different than outsmarting them. To outclass someone means your simply above another's skill by a wide margin, to be far superior to them. Valt outclassed Bell in both skill and power.

Your not wrong I definitely agree I just love how Valt utilized his Driver Reminds me of how cursed satan uses his roller drift technique Bell’s gotta use his high mode eventually so theirs a chance we might be getting two or three more episodes of Valt and bell(Maybe)
...I honestly don't know how to feel about the thing with the same ppl battling for multiple episodes back-to-back. It might get annoying if it becomes a trend..
(May. 09, 2021  5:23 AM)PinkRose Wrote: ...I honestly don't know how to feel about the thing with the same ppl battling for multiple episodes back-to-back. It might get annoying if it becomes a trend..
Yeah I agree. Plus, we are barely getting any beys this season. Up until July, we are getting Belial, Ragnaruk, Fafnir, Bahamut?, Valkyrie. 5 beys. 
Sparking, we got Hyperion, Helios, Ragnaruk, Satan, Valkyrie, Fafnir, Longinus, Lucifer. That's 8 beys. 
I really wonder why would they want to sell less Beys?