Beyblade Burst DB Episode #7 (May 7, 2021)

(May. 03, 2021  7:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Bells gonna win with his post armor bigger than dark resonance Aiga or pre alicization Kirito

I don’t know if this is a joke but only one character comes close to dark Aigas pure idiocy and that’s Lean plus Bell has no plot armor at least he puts actual MC effort into his battles unlike the brothers from Sparking
(May. 04, 2021  11:13 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  7:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Bells gonna win with his post armor bigger than dark resonance Aiga or pre alicization Kirito

I don’t know if this is a joke but only one character comes close to dark Aigas pure idiocy and that’s Lean plus Bell has no plot armor at least he puts actual MC effort into his battles unlike the brothers from Sparking
Bell is a great blader though, plus he has a bey from a more advanced system. I don't see anything wrong with him beating Lui. I won't be mad if he beats Valt.
(May. 04, 2021  11:13 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:

He's not losing. It's scaring me. Are we gonna see another aiga, but with absolutely no emotion(the dialogue is... questionable)?also I feel bad for Lui.

S1: big boss, mc didn't even beat
S2: Secondary Boss, MC didn't beat but was fodder
S3: Killed with plot armor in like the 13th episode and never seen again
S4: not even worthy to be featured, but his doppelgänger lost where he did last season
S5: like 7th eps of a 15 min eps season, but wait! he comes back! only to lose again, team up with a screaming 5 year old, and lose AGAIN, and laugh it all off while the depression is brewing inside
S6: The second eps of a fifteen min show(and it was a double feature) so the first eps
(May. 05, 2021  6:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  11:13 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I don’t know if this is a joke but only one character comes close to dark Aigas pure idiocy and that’s Lean plus Bell has no plot armor at least he puts actual MC effort into his battles unlike the brothers from Sparking

He's not losing. It's scaring me. Are we gonna see another aiga, but with absolutely no emotion(the dialogue is... questionable)?also I feel bad for Lui.

S4: not even worthy to be featured, but his doppelgänger lost where he did last season
S5: like 7th eps of a 15 min eps season, but wait! he comes back! only to lose again, team up with a screaming 5 year old, and lose AGAIN, and laugh it all off while the depression is brewing inside
S6: The second eps of a fifteen min show(and it was a double feature) so the first eps

What u talkin bout bro? I think you just aren't watching right or sumthing man. "No emotion" lmao.
Can't wait for this episode!
Bael will finally get to battle Valt zSmile
(May. 05, 2021  8:23 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  6:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: He's not losing. It's scaring me. Are we gonna see another aiga, but with absolutely no emotion(the dialogue is... questionable)?also I feel bad for Lui.

What u talkin bout bro? I think you just aren't watching right or sumthing man. "No emotion" lmao.
the dialogue is garbage. like, trash.
(May. 05, 2021  10:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  8:23 PM)Instarez Wrote: What u talkin bout bro? I think you just aren't watching right or sumthing man. "No emotion" lmao.

Me who already stans Bell: Ouch.
(May. 05, 2021  10:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  8:23 PM)Instarez Wrote: What u talkin bout bro? I think you just aren't watching right or sumthing man. "No emotion" lmao.

Just like your mum
He's literally just a guy what do you expect out of him, you wanna make him have a mental breakdown or sumthing?
(May. 05, 2021  10:26 PM)Hellafraid Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  10:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: the dialogue is garbage. like, trash.

Just like your mum

Hey, hey, this is going a bit too far. If you don't agree with him, that's fine, but don't go and insult him, that's against the guidelines.
(May. 05, 2021  10:59 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  10:26 PM)Hellafraid Wrote: Just like your mum

Hey, hey, this is going a bit too far. If you don't agree with him, that's fine, but don't go and insult him, that's against the guidelines.

Don’t get off topic and don’t argue
(May. 05, 2021  10:26 PM)Hellafraid Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  10:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: the dialogue is garbage. like, trash.

Just like your mum

ya know what ill just leave this alone I've already got warnings

to be fair it was waiting to happen I set myself up for that
I'm surprised no one mentioned this but, look at the title: Theatre of Hell! Bell VS Valt!!. Maybe this could be related to the red Valkryie? I mean, we do see Valt battling Bell and Valkryie turning red. And the title kind of connects with it.
[Image: AXmP9kBWtt_LJ40GemMpYiSFC9RnyLTokXRwDKYz...uI49imkwx4]
(May. 05, 2021  11:27 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I'm surprised no one mentioned this but, look at the title: Theatre of Hell! Bell VS Valt!!. Maybe this could be related to the red Valkryie? I mean, we do see Valt battling Bell and Valkryie turning red. And the title kind of connects with it.

I already saw that theory
(May. 05, 2021  11:27 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I'm surprised no one mentioned this but, look at the title: Theatre of Hell! Bell VS Valt!!. Maybe this could be related to the red Valkryie? I mean, we do see Valt battling Bell and Valkryie turning red. And the title kind of connects with it.

I still think that's a plot hint. the Valkyrie actually didn't just just get covered in flames, it actually changed to red before. Plus they didn't just reverse the colors, they actually made that color scheme.
SPOILER ALERT

(May. 06, 2021  6:08 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Let’s not go that far to be fair Lucifer needed a new move to beat brave sword even though the writers could have just let Valt use brave flash but we gotta give him that clean Sword animation some how

Variant Lucifer. The Variant Star of Morning claps Belial
(May. 06, 2021  8:43 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:

Let’s not go that far to be fair Lucifer needed a new move to beat brave sword even though the writers could have just let Valt use brave flash but we gotta give him that clean Sword animation some how
It was a joke, plus it's possible for Brave Sword to get stronger. Plus Valt beat Lucifer The End.
(May. 06, 2021  8:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  8:43 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Let’s not go that far to be fair Lucifer needed a new move to beat brave sword even though the writers could have just let Valt use brave flash but we gotta give him that clean Sword animation some how
It was a joke, plus it's possible for Brave Sword to get stronger. Plus Valt beat Lucifer The End.
Rantaro helped him. Valt did not do it alone as Rantaro also took a hit before suffering the Break limit so that Valt could defeat him
(May. 06, 2021  9:00 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  8:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: It was a joke, plus it's possible for Brave Sword to get stronger. Plus Valt beat Lucifer The End.
Rantaro helped him. Valt did not do it alone as Rantaro also took a hit before suffering the Break limit so that Valt could defeat him
And Shu helped Lane too, he tanked Synchro Lightning for him. It wasn't a 2 against 1, it was a 2 against 2.
This should prob be discussed in the Sparking thread if you guys are gonna continue (even tho g2 did say he was joking).