Beyblade Burst DB Episode #7 (May 7, 2021)

(May. 06, 2021  8:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  8:43 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Let’s not go that far to be fair Lucifer needed a new move to beat brave sword even though the writers could have just let Valt use brave flash but we gotta give him that clean Sword animation some how
It was a joke, plus it's possible for Brave Sword to get stronger. Plus Valt beat Lucifer The End.
O ok I’m sorry
(May. 06, 2021  9:37 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  8:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: It was a joke, plus it's possible for Brave Sword to get stronger. Plus Valt beat Lucifer The End.
O ok I’m sorry

No need to apologize, you are good person.
Pretty good episode i must say

Throughout the episode the animation is really smooth and the battle choreography was pretty good.
Overall fun and Compelling episode really cool to see bell develop greatly animated and the battle is my third favorite in this season behind glide vs dynamite and Rage vs dynamite 
9/10 episode
My review for episode 7:
Overall, great episode, 9.5/10.
ok this has to be my favorite episode as of right now.
Review time!
(May. 07, 2021  1:31 PM)Pixi Wrote: ok this has to be my favorite episode as of right now.

same
Also, Hannah is now best girl in all of Burst, change my mind.
(May. 07, 2021  3:04 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Also, Hannah is now best girl in all of Burst, change my mind.

I would if I disagreed. You just got dethroned, Kris. Hannah's too savage.
I really like todays episode not because of the result of Valt vs Bell; but because of the fact that it put in effort in developing the main character. 

(May. 07, 2021  3:43 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

(May. 07, 2021  3:58 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  3:43 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

(May. 07, 2021  4:56 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  3:58 PM)i\m batman Wrote:

It did, yes.
(May. 06, 2021  9:00 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  8:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: It was a joke, plus it's possible for Brave Sword to get stronger. Plus Valt beat Lucifer The End.
Rantaro helped him. Valt did not do it alone as Rantaro also took a hit before suffering the Break limit so that Valt could defeat him

Yes that's true. Without Rantaro, it would still be a close battle, but Lane would win due to immense plot armor.

(May. 04, 2021  1:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  11:13 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I don’t know if this is a joke but only one character comes close to dark Aigas pure idiocy and that’s Lean plus Bell has no plot armor at least he puts actual MC effort into his battles unlike the brothers from Sparking
Bell is a great blader though, plus he has a bey from a more advanced system. I don't see anything wrong with him beating Lui. I won't be mad if he beats Valt.

I won't be mad if Bell beats Valt, just dissapointed. I just can't stand my boi Valt losing to a new protag. Maybe bell should lose, then stand up again, train and become stronger.

(May. 07, 2021  8:31 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Pretty good episode i must say

Throughout the episode the animation is really smooth and the battle choreography was pretty good.
Overall fun and Compelling episode really cool to see bell develop greatly animated and the battle is my third favorite in this season behind glide vs dynamite and Rage vs dynamite 
9/10 episode

Wait what? Episode is already out?

(May. 07, 2021  1:41 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Review time!

(May. 07, 2021  3:17 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: I really like todays episode not because of the result of Valt vs Bell; but because of the fact that it put in effort in developing the main character. 

What? Episode out? I need to watch it now!
Amazing ep
Well IMO episode is filler. There are cool jokes but they won't save season. Second is trash battle of Valt and Bell. There is a big difference between Bell battle against others and against Valt. He got so cocky that he was not able to do something, he was just watching. IMO battle was boring

(May. 05, 2021  6:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  11:13 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I don’t know if this is a joke but only one character comes close to dark Aigas pure idiocy and that’s Lean plus Bell has no plot armor at least he puts actual MC effort into his battles unlike the brothers from Sparking

He's not losing. It's scaring me. Are we gonna see another aiga, but with absolutely no emotion(the dialogue is... questionable)?also I feel bad for Lui.

S1: big boss, mc didn't even beat
S2: Secondary Boss, MC didn't beat but was fodder
S3: Killed with plot armor in like the 13th episode and never seen again
S4: not even worthy to be featured, but his doppelgänger lost where he did last season
S5: like 7th eps of a 15 min eps season, but wait! he comes back! only to lose again, team up with a screaming 5 year old, and lose AGAIN, and laugh it all off while the depression is brewing inside
S6: The second eps of a fifteen min show(and it was a double feature) so the first eps

Well about season 3 what have you said is truly lie. Aiga use strategy bro. It's not plot armour. Lui and Valt in that time were still mastering their beys

(May. 07, 2021  9:14 AM)i\m batman Wrote: My review for episode 7:

Well Bell is still stronger than Valt. He was just cocky and didn't focus on battle as against Lui, so he easy got beaten. If not that Valt would win
(May. 08, 2021  1:17 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: 1. There is a big difference between Bell battle against others and against Valt. He got so cocky that he was not able to do something, he was just watching.

2. Well Bell is still stronger than Valt. He was just cocky and didn't focus on battle as against Lui, so he easy got beaten. If not that Valt would win
I do not understand both of your points here
1. Clearly bell was trying to attack valt. he was clearly unable to hit valt due to valt having more skill. And if you considers him then you should consider him cocky from the previous episode.

2. Bell isn't stronger or better than valt again he isn't cocky it's just he's seems cocky he was trying to counterattack valt but can't it was clearly showcased in the episode
(May. 08, 2021  1:17 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well IMO episode is filler. There are cool jokes but they won't save season. Second is trash battle of Valt and Bell. There is a big difference between Bell battle against others and against Valt. He got so cocky that he was not able to do something, he was just watching. IMO battle was boring

(May. 05, 2021  6:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: He's not losing. It's scaring me. Are we gonna see another aiga, but with absolutely no emotion(the dialogue is... questionable)?also I feel bad for Lui.

S4: not even worthy to be featured, but his doppelgänger lost where he did last season
S5: like 7th eps of a 15 min eps season, but wait! he comes back! only to lose again, team up with a screaming 5 year old, and lose AGAIN, and laugh it all off while the depression is brewing inside
S6: The second eps of a fifteen min show(and it was a double feature) so the first eps

Well about season 3 what have you said is truly lie. Aiga use strategy bro. It's not plot armour. Lui and Valt in that time were still mastering their beys

Well Bell is still stronger than Valt. He was just cocky and didn't focus on battle as against Lui, so he easy got beaten. If not that Valt would win
Bruh, Valt whooped his a$$.
(May. 08, 2021  2:46 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  1:17 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: 1. There is a big difference between Bell battle against others and against Valt. He got so cocky that he was not able to do something, he was just watching.

2. Well Bell is still stronger than Valt. He was just cocky and didn't focus on battle as against Lui, so he easy got beaten. If not that Valt would win
I do not understand both of your points here
1. Clearly bell was trying to attack valt. he was clearly unable to hit valt due to valt having more skill. And if you considers him then you should consider him cocky from the previous episode.

2. Bell isn't stronger or better than valt again he isn't cocky it's just he's seems cocky he was trying to counterattack valt but can't it was clearly showcased in the episode

Then difference is that Valt realise Avatar. Wherever we will see next episode how Bell will fight Valt

(May. 08, 2021  3:29 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  1:17 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well IMO episode is filler. There are cool jokes but they won't save season. Second is trash battle of Valt and Bell. There is a big difference between Bell battle against others and against Valt. He got so cocky that he was not able to do something, he was just watching. IMO battle was boring

Bruh, Valt whooped his a$$.

Well we will see next time how Valt a$$ going to get bursted by Demon Lord

(May. 05, 2021  6:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: He's not losing. It's scaring me. Are we gonna see another aiga, but with absolutely no emotion(the dialogue is... questionable)?also I feel bad for Lui.

Nah. We can assume lui had Longinus around when aiga had Achilles. I’m sorta okay with bell beating lui, because of the whole system advantage. But how the carp does someone playing for like 2-3 months beat someone playing for 2-3 years? Take an online game. Last month, A massive update comes in drastically changing the whole game. A player of 2 years would still squash a player who started a month after said update.
(May. 08, 2021  3:43 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  2:46 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I do not understand both of your points here

Then difference is that Valt realise Avatar. Wherever we will see next episode how Bell will fight Valt

(May. 08, 2021  3:29 PM)g2_ Wrote: Bruh, Valt whooped his a$$.

Well we will see next time how Valt a$$ going to get bursted by Demon Lord
Even if he does get bursted Valt and Bell are equal can’t say Bell was cocky and use it as a excuse when he was already like that with Lui and won in this battle he knew nothing about Valts plan and what his bey was capable of in the next episode he will probably get his head in the game but still Bell is a good blader but let’s not suck him off too much for a potential good character
(May. 08, 2021  3:43 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Then difference is that Valt release Avatar. Wherever we will see next episode how Bell will fight Valt
Releasing or not releasing avatar doesn't really matter that much i mean look at free he beat joshua even without him releasing fafnir avatar. Even the next episode seems to showcase bell struggling against valt (assumption)
(May. 08, 2021  3:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

Nah. We can assume lui had Longinus around when aiga had Achilles. I’m sorta okay with bell beating lui, because of the whole system advantage. But how the carp does someone playing for like 2-3 months beat someone playing for 2-3 years? Take an online game. Last month, A massive update comes in drastically changing the whole game. A player of 2 years would still squash a player who started a month after said update.
What makes you think Bell is new to Beyblade?